+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Rossi back on a bike
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

Surgeons wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU1m-pC2-9U

Rossi back on a bike
It's just not the same without The Doctor.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Awesome, Lorenzo probably wasn't hoping for this
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Just read that assuming he gets permission from the chief medical officer at the circuit tomorrow, Vale will be back at Sachsenring this weekend.  Awesome stuff

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-14 11:28:26)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik

Yeah, saw that on Facebook today, should be good, I don't think he'll be challenging for the podium but it will restore the balance of MotoGP.

It's just not the same without The Doctor.
Surgeons

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
You just know that theres an awesome celebration planned in case he gets a win!
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Rossi 7th in free practice today, 0.02secs behind Lorenzo in 6th.  Not too shabby at all!

Top 5

Pedrosa
Stoner
Hayden
Spies
Simoncelli

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-16 07:10:10)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Lorenzo 1 Stoner 2 at practice
Surgeons

Quality race, not gonna spoil it if you haven't watched it.

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Don't forget, motherfucking LAGUNA SECA tonight!  I just love it when the GP gets there.  Corkscrew action for the win!  10 pm on BBC 2 for us UK'ers.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-25 03:35:50)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I lost all interest in motogp afterwards, the field is so thin as it is and becomes so spread out after like two laps. Sometimes the last few laps are interesting, but it's the same old shit

even when schumacher was dominating F1 in his ferrari it wasn't as predictable and dull...

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-07-25 03:37:48)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'll be watching the race tonight, love Laguna Seca
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Surgeons

Jenspm wrote:

I'll be watching the race tonight, love Laguna Seca
Same
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
All the kids love Laguna.  Must resist linking Rossi v Stoner video yet again.
Surgeons

Do it
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Embedding disabled.....Faggots.  I just watched it with my cock in my hand instead   That race was one of my most enjoyed sporting moments of all time, along with Rossi crushing Gibernau at any time, and Ole's goal against Bayern in the Champion's League final.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-25 11:50:00)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
That gyro cam on Rossi's bike really lets you appreciate the mental levels of lean these fellows reach through corners.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Pedrosa's out! Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Fuck Pedro dropped it!!!
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Well he's pretty much handed the title over to Lorenzo already now surely?!
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
Aye, George has gotta take the title now you'd think.  And the commentators talking up Vale going to Ducati.....

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-25 14:33:31)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Breathtaking stuff from Rossi and Dovizioso!
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

Kez wrote:

Breathtaking stuff from Rossi and Dovizioso!
That was some great stuff. 

The thing that worries me about the impending move of Rossi to Ducati is an interview I saw with him a few years ago where he said that he hoped he'd ride for Ducati before he retired - that he'd like just one LAST season on a red monster.  I hope it won't be his last

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-25 14:54:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard