Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6170|New Austin, Not
Well thats it. I've completely cut her out of my life. And to think she was what I considered to be a keeper.

We met on neutral ground to discuss the situation less than 5 hours ago. It did not end well. She gave me a whole bunch of ridiculous reasons why its better to stay friends regardless of what we did before and I picked them apart. I got sick and tired of her drama and bullshit that I ended whatever we had right then and there. She reduced herself to tears, while I got up, walked to my car, plugged in my Ipod and drove the longest 20 minutes of my life back to my home. Ended up selecting Degausser (Brand New), Spanish Sahara (Foals), Love you for a day, Hate you for a week (The Pigeon Detectives) and finished it off with Don't Look Back In Anger (Oasis). Seemed like a fitting playlist. Got home, went to my fire pit and burned every single photo we ever took together, junked anything that she got me (clothing went into a bag which I'll drop off at the local GoodWill. Someone will get better use out it than I will now) and deleted her off my social networking site. Ended up beating the shit out of my punching bag for a good hour and a half, downing a finger or two of Crown Royal, and had one hell of a long shower.

Wednesday was a day of hell. Hopefully today holds better things for me.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Wow, drama queen

But I guess that's the way to go. Sucks to hear it ended badly
13rin
+977|6478
-What?  Rather nothing than something Rohirm?  At 20 I still consider them girls.  She's yet to go through all her chick drama bullshit.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Lai
+186|6150

Uzique wrote:

matching smart to smart can be just as frustrating and fruitless as trying to inspire a relationship between somebody clearly not on your level... to be honest. not from personal experience so much as just common sense. smart people are often strong-willed and opinionated.

rohirm this shit should not be happening age 20+. ive been in just as many frustrating situations with a difficult other-half. let it go, really not worth the hassle at this stage in your life.
At some point I concluded that the age rule does NOT work both ways. While you'll find very few 16 year olds that have the maturity of a 20 year old,  you'll encounter more than a few 20 year olds (or older) that possess the immaturity of a 16 year old.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

Rohirm wrote:

Well thats it. I've completely cut her out of my life. And to think she was what I considered to be a keeper.

We met on neutral ground to discuss the situation less than 5 hours ago. It did not end well. She gave me a whole bunch of ridiculous reasons why its better to stay friends regardless of what we did before and I picked them apart. I got sick and tired of her drama and bullshit that I ended whatever we had right then and there. She reduced herself to tears, while I got up, walked to my car, plugged in my Ipod and drove the longest 20 minutes of my life back to my home. Ended up selecting Degausser (Brand New), Spanish Sahara (Foals), Love you for a day, Hate you for a week (The Pigeon Detectives) and finished it off with Don't Look Back In Anger (Oasis). Seemed like a fitting playlist. Got home, went to my fire pit and burned every single photo we ever took together, junked anything that she got me (clothing went into a bag which I'll drop off at the local GoodWill. Someone will get better use out it than I will now) and deleted her off my social networking site. Ended up beating the shit out of my punching bag for a good hour and a half, downing a finger or two of Crown Royal, and had one hell of a long shower.

That sucks man, I've been in a similar situation.
I guess you're a bit pissed off, but isn't that a bit excessive?
It's not like she cheated on you or treated you badly... did she?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

I've been cheated on and took it a hell of a lot better than that.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

I'm Jamesey wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

I've been cheated on and took it a hell of a lot better than that.
me too

Spoiler (highlight to read):
which is why i have stock in the company that makes hefty bags
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland
Well, I had a dream last night about my ex updating her relationship status on facebook to "in a relationship with [some fuck]"

Guess what happened like 10 mins ago.

Fuck, feels like a nail through the heart. We broke up like 4 months ago, still not completely over the wall yet. I need a hug or somethin
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
huggles

and do me a favour, delete her ass from your facebook, or you're just going to kill yourself or turn into finray.

Last edited by m3thod (2010-07-11 15:50:17)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

m3thod wrote:

or turn into finray.
fu
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North

Finray wrote:

m3thod wrote:

or turn into finray.
fu
he speaks the truth finny buddy
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

m3thod wrote:

huggles

and do me a favour, delete her ass from your facebook, or you're just going to kill yourself or turn into finray.
This.
And try to take her out of your life completely if you can, at least for a few months or something.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland

PrivateVendetta wrote:

m3thod wrote:

huggles

This.
And try to take her out of your life completely if you can, at least for a few months or something.
Yeah.. tried my best so far, and I'd never have thought I'd still be hurtin.

Delete.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6661|The Outer Circle
Didn't think I'd end up posting in here, but advice is required.

Right, Bit of background for those that don't know me. I'm 26, and have been single for 3 years. Ive stayed out the game, coz frankly its a major head fuck, been happy in that time too, doin what I like when I like.

Like most single people i do the endless cycle of work and get drunk as fuck. Its fun, and entertaining somewhat. I always end up at the same local boozer pretty much every night. This is where the problem has arisen.

About 3 months ago I started talking to this barmaid that works there, she has worked there quite a while, I had noticed her, but wasn't interested mainly because I'm not in the game for women at this time, so i thought. The first few times we spoke was just when she was on a smoke break, all of like 5 minutes, not much happened as you can expect. Then one night she finished early and came over to our table with a drink, we started talking and got on really well. This happened numerous times over the following weeks, we found out we had an awful lot in common, really shocked me. Over the next few weeks it carried on, and I started walking her home after her shifts, talking outside her house for litterally hours on end. Everytime she saw me she was all smiles, when we were outside, it was constant flirting, play fighting.. you know the drill. It was at this point I started to 'fall' for her, great you may think but she has a boyfriend.

Last week she invited me out up the town to a club, i thought great, opportunity to change the surroundings! I knew it wasn't just going to be us two, as a few others were coming. So the day comes she was wearing this tiny little all in one dress, absolutely stunning! then........ her boyfriend turns up. He's coming to town also. Not a problem, Ill just enjoy myself.

Throughout the night i was getting text messages, she was telling me her boyfriend is pissing her off, but she was still attached to the hip of him. I was getting pissed off, mainly because the club sucked major donkey cock. So I said I'm off, and that ill speak to her tomorrow. She said 'No your staying to the end with me' so being a prick I agreed. Then half hour later I then said fuck it I'm off, and did just that. In the taxi I sent a text saying that I'm sorry I had to go etc. and that she looked stunning, but I felt like a spare one there and that's why i left.

The following morning, I sent a message asking how she got on, how was her head and all that. no reply. Two days no replies. So I walk into the pub today, and she was working and she completely blanks me! When she finished work she was sitting by herself, so I ask her if she wants to come over to the table, she does. She was VERY VERY off with me, I have no idea why or what Ive done! id tried talking to her, all i got was one word answers. About an hour passed and she left, didn't even look at me or say bye, she did to everybody else. I found out that her boyfriend left early from the club, and that she was staying to the end, which she asked me to. Now could I have fucked up? she wanted me to stay? or what the fuck else could I have done?

I really don't know..

women fuck my head right up.

advices?

Last edited by Jasp (2010-07-11 18:34:49)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
Erm, I wouldn't waste your time with her.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia

Jasp wrote:

but she has a boyfriend.

Bevo wrote:

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

mcminty wrote:

Jasp wrote:

but she has a boyfriend.

Bevo wrote:

I was playing the Sims 3 the other day, and my sim fancied a girl with a boyfriend.

I made friends with the girl, and got her to move in with my sim. I then had control of her, so I threw a party and invited her boyfriend. He arrived, only to be broken up with.

Unfortunately it was her birthday and she became old so I didn't want her anymore.

Just my advice.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Miggle's advice seems pretty spot on.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

mcminty wrote:

Jasp wrote:

bitch was bein a bitch.

Bevo wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271

Miggle wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Jasp wrote:

but she has a boyfriend.

Bevo wrote:

I was playing the Sims 3 the other day, and my sim fancied a girl with a boyfriend.

I made friends with the girl, and got her to move in with my sim. I then had control of her, so I threw a party and invited her boyfriend. He arrived, only to be broken up with.

Unfortunately it was her birthday and she became old so I didn't want her anymore.

Just my advice.
loled
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Jasp wrote:

bitch was bein a bitch.

Bevo wrote:

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/bf- … destroyers

Use some boyfriend killers.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
That forum must be fucking retarded.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Shit fucking works. Go try it and see what happens.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648

Jasp wrote:

Didn't think I'd end up posting in here, but advice is required.

Right, Bit of background for those that don't know me. I'm 26, and have been single for 3 years. Ive stayed out the game, coz frankly its a major head fuck, been happy in that time too, doin what I like when I like.

Like most single people i do the endless cycle of work and get drunk as fuck. Its fun, and entertaining somewhat. I always end up at the same local boozer pretty much every night. This is where the problem has arisen.

About 3 months ago I started talking to this barmaid that works there, she has worked there quite a while, I had noticed her, but wasn't interested mainly because I'm not in the game for women at this time, so i thought. The first few times we spoke was just when she was on a smoke break, all of like 5 minutes, not much happened as you can expect. Then one night she finished early and came over to our table with a drink, we started talking and got on really well. This happened numerous times over the following weeks, we found out we had an awful lot in common, really shocked me. Over the next few weeks it carried on, and I started walking her home after her shifts, talking outside her house for litterally hours on end. Everytime she saw me she was all smiles, when we were outside, it was constant flirting, play fighting.. you know the drill. It was at this point I started to 'fall' for her, great you may think but she has a boyfriend.

Last week she invited me out up the town to a club, i thought great, opportunity to change the surroundings! I knew it wasn't just going to be us two, as a few others were coming. So the day comes she was wearing this tiny little all in one dress, absolutely stunning! then........ her boyfriend turns up. He's coming to town also. Not a problem, Ill just enjoy myself.

Throughout the night i was getting text messages, she was telling me her boyfriend is pissing her off, but she was still attached to the hip of him. I was getting pissed off, mainly because the club sucked major donkey cock. So I said I'm off, and that ill speak to her tomorrow. She said 'No your staying to the end with me' so being a prick I agreed. Then half hour later I then said fuck it I'm off, and did just that. In the taxi I sent a text saying that I'm sorry I had to go etc. and that she looked stunning, but I felt like a spare one there and that's why i left.

The following morning, I sent a message asking how she got on, how was her head and all that. no reply. Two days no replies. So I walk into the pub today, and she was working and she completely blanks me! When she finished work she was sitting by herself, so I ask her if she wants to come over to the table, she does. She was VERY VERY off with me, I have no idea why or what Ive done! id tried talking to her, all i got was one word answers. About an hour passed and she left, didn't even look at me or say bye, she did to everybody else. I found out that her boyfriend left early from the club, and that she was staying to the end, which she asked me to. Now could I have fucked up? she wanted me to stay? or what the fuck else could I have done?

I really don't know..

women fuck my head right up.

advices?
Sounds like a mindfuck...sack her off buddy
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Cybargs wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Shit fucking works. Go try it and see what happens.
It does. It's quite interesting stuff really. I looked into it briefly after reading 'The Game', but frankly it's fucking creepy and weird, and seems to involve wearing a furry tophat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard