Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

west-phoenix-az wrote:

War Man wrote:

UAV placements are retarded, they should be in buildings
Each team should have it's own UAV. It should either be in their base in a building or on the battlefield in a building. Either way, there should be multiple random spawn locations for the UAV and it should only show up on the map for your team. I think that would be better. As it is now it's too easy to kill the UAV operator.
Couldn't agree more, the UAV just isn't strong enough to risk that much vulnerability.
Ioan92
+337|5693
Mother of god.

The G3 is fucking awesome.

Just went 24-4 on Panama.

Gg.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Yeah it's awesome when it hits, but since firing any weapon backwards is more accurate than that thing, it sucks.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Ioan92
+337|5693

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah it's awesome when it hits, but since firing any weapon backwards is more accurate than that thing, it sucks.
Since the last patch it became really good, I started using it again.

Works for everything, be it spraying at close range, fast tapping at long range or just casual shooting with the sights on.

Should give it another try, guys.

Also, the XM8 and the VSS are awesome.

The VSS especially, It's just like the G3 but better and silenced :3
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

If I back up my BC2 Steam data now, does anyone know if it will include the latest patch?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
If your game is updated then yes.

Is that white pass rush?
https://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7105/bfbc2gametotalbfru16.jpg

From here:
http://img706.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=b … lbfru1.jpg

There's also Nelson Bay and Port Valdez conquest, and Atacama Desert rush. With a Hind.

I wonder when DICE will get around to releasing those obviously finished maps...

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2010-07-04 15:58:25)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I want to see brand new maps. Not the same maps with different gameplay types. Ty.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
Just finished my first ever epic round, got about 4k points and shit loads of pins.

5 on 5 Conquest was nice, I wanna do more of that. 32 is too too much.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
My highest round now is about 12k points. Gosh that XM8 compact is fucking insane I love that thing to bits.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Fuck this..patch downloading is taking ages!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

RDMC wrote:

Steam or EA's updater thingy?
RDMC
+736|6535|Area 51

ebug9 wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Steam or EA's updater thingy?
EA's updater thingy, but it finally finished and I got the play my first round in like 2 months again, don't think I did too bad:

https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/100425293-4.jpg

Did they buff the MG36 or something? Because it felt godlike
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

RDMC wrote:

Yes
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
VSS is the best gun in the game
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RDMC
+736|6535|Area 51

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

VSS is the best gun in the game
I liked using it pre-patch with a RDS, little short on ammo though.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

west-phoenix-az wrote:

War Man wrote:

UAV placements are retarded, they should be in buildings
Each team should have it's own UAV. It should either be in their base in a building or on the battlefield in a building. Either way, there should be multiple random spawn locations for the UAV and it should only show up on the map for your team. I think that would be better. As it is now it's too easy to kill the UAV operator.
or just have a UAV trailer with bulletproof glass

:trollface:
Trotskygrad
бля

Airwolf wrote:

Just finished my first ever epic round, got about 4k points and shit loads of pins.

5 on 5 Conquest was nice, I wanna do more of that. 32 is too too much.
I got 10000 points in a round with award score
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

jsnipy wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Yes
Yeah not sure exactly what they did too it since it's not in the changelog, but it definitely is way better after the patch.

Honestly it's the new M60, with every medic using it and you dying in like 3 shots from it.

Also, what the fuck is it with DICE holding back all these unfinished maps? It's so beyond retarded.

This game would've been even more epic if they would have just released the game with all maps on all gametypes, since it's beyond obvious they were already done when the game came out.

How about instead of sitting back and slowly releasing "new" maps, you actually MAKE new ones?

/rant
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Then you must hax because in my extensive experience, it was by far the most inaccurate rifle, /especially/ with a 4x scope.
*cough*F2000*cough*

The aug is certainly better than both the F2000 and AEK
AEK is the best automatic beyond 15 meters and has the best iron sights in the game.
AEK + magnum bullets = win

The AEK rocks, wtf are you idiots on about? It's got the best iron sights and the ROF is perfect. Accuracy is also good when controlled bursts are sustained. Not to mention magnum bullets bring it up to the other ARs.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia

genius_man16 wrote:

Yeah not sure exactly what they did too it since it's not in the changelog, but it definitely is way better after the patch.

Honestly it's the new M60, with every medic using it and you dying in like 3 shots from it.
/rant
You sure you're not talking about the MG3?

That seems to be the new favourite imo.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Rod Foxx wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

/rant
You sure you're not talking about the MG3?

That seems to be the new favourite imo.
both actually
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia

jsnipy wrote:

both actually
Weird, i haven't seen anyone use the MG36 since the patch.

Suppose it just depends whose on the server at the time.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Actually I see all guns being use equally. Every gun that is. Plenty of people using everything from the uzi to the M24 to the mg3 and everything in between. Alot of the time I just run around as sniper and use my Rex the whole round.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Trotskygrad
бля
MG3 is rape, it felt like DoD:S crouching behind a barricade and mowing people down.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Any gun can rape tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard