k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6585|Houston, TX

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I want to buy EF and AF, but on disks, NOT download them from EA!!!!
ffs
^same
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.

stryyker wrote:

THATS NOT THE POINT!

A10 makes its glorious return. and the suburb map looks like insane sniping action. Cit Decue and i will snipe it up
Why do you call me Cit Decue? Oh and to the "realism thing" it makes me kind of anoyed that when I asked EA about female charecter models (or rather the lack of them) they said it was realism, yet in the BF2 universe, China, an ally of the States has somehow managed to invade America for whatever reason. It makes me sick. They are seriously ripping us off here, all our favourite servers will have the booster packs instaled, and those that dont have them is going to be kicked from the server, at least with Counter Strike Source we get free maps near enough every month, I dont remember paying for the SAS to be included in that. I cant wait for some mods to finish so I can just play them. Btw, earlier on I could not find a single server hosting Euro Force maps, just one and it was empty. If the booster packs were free we would have more people to fight.

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-05-02 04:55:23)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

Don't have EF and i am not going to get this one either, BF2 vanilla is what it all about for me and its gonna be it too untill nobody plays it anymore........
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6830
I will buy it.  Looks good to me.
SoC-Medicine
+-1|6608

slicknic wrote:

<edited>
and honestly i hate the whole concept of booster pack... buy this or ur gonna get owned by these new weapons!
<edited>
You have no clue about the concept it seems...
Booster pack = new maps and items on thier own maps.

More like "dont buy this, and I wont be able to play on those new maps with the new things" 
It doesnt TOUCH the main game/orignal maps/etc.  so there is NO "buy this or get owned"...

That said.  I prefer infantry battles, so I likely wont be "buying this" pack.  If it was on CD I would pick it up in a moment of weakness im sure, but I wont buy it via the downloader.
JimKong
+31|6634|Ohio
THEY BETTER NOT FUCKING NERF THIS!!!!

https://www.clubhyper.com/reference/images/Gau8a_k.jpg

FUCK!!!! I'm pissed already....
Ugaminor
+21|6665

stryyker wrote:

k1LLr_M wrote:

sweet, a little bird!!
anyone remember how awesome it was in Black Hawk Down... oh wait, it's EA, false alarm, it probably will be dummied down as usual to something completely pathetic...
it doesnt have weapons
Well you both are kind of right.  The littlebird should and appears to come with 2 M134 mini guns that would own in RL... but here's the catch, the M134 minigun is on the side of the BH transport and we all know how they got nerfed.  Will the little bird also have clipped wings... stay tuned sports fans!

my $0.02

Edit:  See Jim Kong's post... aaaahhhhh..... M134 mini gun.....

Cool pick Jim, you can actually see the rifling in the gun.... *splooge* ermm... sorry

Last edited by Ugaminor (2006-05-02 11:57:16)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6646|Teesside, UK

liquidat0r wrote:

wow a hole booster pack dedicated to armour/jet whores
You've just described EF as far as I'm concerned.  i was hoping for more infantry based gameplay with a booster tank pack also announced but they're looking pretty similar to me.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6723|Michigan

slicknic wrote:

sorry but this makes me sick...they are just shoveling out booster packs to take peoples money as fast as they can it seems.  I wish they would just fix the bugs w/in the game and if they did that Then made booster packs id be fine.  and honestly i hate the whole concept of booster pack... buy this or ur gonna get owned by these new weapons!

and i do have a feeling once 2142 is out , this game will be adiose and they will just shovel out millions of booster packs for 2142.  EA has disappointed me in how they are doing business.  I feel you should satisfy the customer and if the customer isnt then fix it, but they clearly care more about money than satisfaction, which i feel in the long run will do them more harm than good.
no offense but... I see you are here complaining and that must mean you are still playing bf2. Why play if there are so many problems you speek of? If EA is so bad... stop playing there games.
There are some bugs that get on my nervs like the "verifying client date" crap but, I still get allot of enjoyment from the game.
Besides what's $10 for some new content for your favorite game?

data... not date

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-05-02 11:56:22)

k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6585|Houston, TX

Ugaminor wrote:

Edit:  See Jim Kong's post... aaaahhhhh..... M134 mini gun.....
Cool pick Jim, you can actually see the rifling in the gun.... *splooge* ermm... sorry
Ahem. That would NOT be the M134.  This is the GAU-8 Avenger.
If the little birds each came with a massive avenger on each side, well.... .
Actually, it wouldn't work, if you tried to mow down a tank/apc/troop the little bird would rocket sideways against the direction of the gun and probably do several cartwheels upon chrashing into the ground.  Then again, it would probably be too heavy to even lift off in the first place.  Would be fun if stupid physics weren't against us .
IronFerret
+48|6649|Mexico City.
i do prefer buy booster packs.. they are cheap. EF was weak but i got 56hr on Great wall for $10 fair to me.

for me it would be better they to come out with a new booster pack every month the next 2 years with modern warfare (new vehicles, weapons, maps and weathers) than bf2142.
Flyboy63
+8|6696|South Australia
If this is as good as it sounds I reckon it will become my main game. US maps..lol..just awesome.

Not to mention the A-10 & little bird.

Looking forward to snipering in the city maps too.

Goddamit EA release it! 
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6704
i'm gonna have so much fun MGing/bombing little houses with my leet a-10

watch out armor whores.. i can kill you with MG now
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA
i thouught the mh6 can hold 2 people on 1 side?
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6568
It looks sweet! I don't have Euro, just SF but I like this and I'll probably get Euro.

I can understand those that don't want to give EA anymore money untill all bugs are fixed in BF2...that's only in a perfect world though mates:(
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
i want it to come with weapons that i can use on vanilla PPPPLLEAAASSEEE
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6667|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Let's just hope that this is promosing,I'm trying to be optmistic as possible.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6732|England

jnick wrote:

It does so have weapons. Two chain guns. One on the left, one on the right. Look at the images.
nah you'll have to buy them for $4 in a bullshit booster chopper upgrade!!!
Its fuckin ridiculous lads, I cant believe how many are going to throw money at EA constantly.
Just look at the Mods that are in the pipeline, they are going to piss all over anything EA will SELL you.

http://www.pointofexistence.com/poevids.php

watch a few of those.

when 2142 comes out EA will make you bend over and touch your ankles again for another helping of rip-offs, and will probably stop patching this game...may even stop updating our precious stats oh noes!!

personally, next gen warfare just doesnt do it for me so Ill be sticking with FREE mods
I might buy 2142 when some propper mods come out for it, POE3 maybe!
eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
Why the fuck do you all hate EA, its not always because of money sometimes it is just nice to have new stuff.  And wtf is 10 dollars outta your savings going to do to you, your lucky dice and ea made bf2 in the first place and put up with whiny little idiots.  You try making a perfect game with no bugs, they're working on fixing it they cant be perfect.  Stop fucking complainging too, if you dont want the booster pack and you complain about, shut your mouth and dont buy it.

Im for amored fury looks like its gonna be some fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard