Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just had an idea for another kind of chase. Z-11's vs LB with guys on the benches armed with SRAWs, Z-11's have to catch the LB.
Or even Littlebirds VS Blackhawks.
Ha, blackhawks don't stand a chance unless everyone on-board is a grease monkey, supported with your friendly corpsman pilot of course.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Phrozenbot wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just had an idea for another kind of chase. Z-11's vs LB with guys on the benches armed with SRAWs, Z-11's have to catch the LB.
Or even Littlebirds VS Blackhawks.
Ha, blackhawks don't stand a chance unless everyone on-board is a grease monkey, supported with your friendly corpsman pilot of course.
Yeah skycow vs blackhawks would be better
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |
Anyone remember the blackhawk war on wake island? Good times...

We should have a remake but with scout helos. XD
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
fushe pass ffs
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
how about... we keep it simple for a while. same map, make up rules on the night. it was trouble enough getting the map loaded and downloaded the first time around.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"
I dunno how fun you guys had last time, but I think it could be funnier with faster cars chasing than HMMWVs.

Increase the speed of HMMWV (like DPV).
Increase the armour HMMWV (same as BH now).
Increase the damage of AT, C4 and .50 cal (so one AT and C4 could still take HMMWVs down).

This should fasten the game, bigger jumps and just overall more risk free driving without worrying of ramming some rock and dying. While being able to drive like crazy, AT C4 and .50 would still carry out the job just the same.

Well, my thoughts. Gonna see what you guys come up with.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

BLdw wrote:

I dunno how fun you guys had last time, but I think it could be funnier with faster cars chasing than HMMWVs.

Increase the speed of HMMWV (like DPV).
Increase the armour HMMWV (same as BH now).
Increase the damage of AT, C4 and .50 cal (so one AT and C4 could still take HMMWVs down).

This should fasten the game, bigger jumps and just overall more risk free driving without worrying of ramming some rock and dying. While being able to drive like crazy, AT C4 and .50 would still carry out the job just the same.

Well, my thoughts. Gonna see what you guys come up with.
Well half the time, the guys ditched the 'vee and commandered a FAV from the MEC spawn...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
sooo next game is 2moro?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |
I'll be on vacation for a week starting monday, so I'll have to get another admin for the event.

FM/Liquidator please pm me.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
eh?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

So anything happenin' tonight?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
im game v0v
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Might be smarter to do anything tomorrow since everyones gonna be partying and maybe this way we could get more people than last time.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Keep me updated
Trotskygrad
бля
this weekend, lez do it again
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

pace51
Boom?
+194|5143|Markham, Ontario
did this actually ever happen?
Trotskygrad
бля
round 1 yes
round 2 no

anyone who wants to go through the rage and hassle of organizing another one (which is less than I thought, but I don't have the time now :3) can do it.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |
I can switch the map back easily...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Might as well. I can't do my RR movie until I've gotten the map so there's no point in having the server sitting useless in the meantime.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |

M.O.A.B wrote:

Might as well. I can't do my RR movie until I've gotten the map so there's no point in having the server sitting useless in the meantime.
I'll just set up another bf2 server.

Edit: We're currently using 2/5 battlefield ports, so we're good.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2010-08-25 14:05:13)

The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6083|SC | USA |
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.208.120.179:16567/b_560_95_1.png

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.208.120.180:16567/b_560_95_1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard