Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6712

Mekstizzle wrote:

tuck.....as a chick, what's the biggest age gap you'd consider (with you being the older person in the relationship)

only about a year or two, right?
I can almost feel Mek's fingers crossed
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6637

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

tuck.....as a chick, what's the biggest age gap you'd consider (with you being the older person in the relationship)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6789

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yes, until she gets divorced and come 45 starts to feel old, so starts chasing after 24 year olds.

Sorry Tuck...
tuckergustav
+1,590|6054|...

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

But seriously...for actual dating...1 or 2...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6761|London, England
fags, it was an honest question none of that ee chat, chat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6637

Mekstizzle wrote:

fags, it was an honest question none of that ee chat, chat
fags, wot? i been getting punany nine months longer than you've been alive!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6712

burnzz! GO ON SON!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6640|so randum
fuckin av im m8
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Lai
+186|6291

ghettoperson wrote:

So basically you're agreeing with me, that most women wouldn't date someone younger.
I am agreeing with you that most wouldn't (or at least not by much), but I sensed that you also meant that they shouldn't, and with that I am dissagreeing. The statistic fact that older guy - younger girl relationsships are more common does not make the opposite weird.

Last edited by Lai (2010-07-02 10:41:07)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6789

Oh not at all. Just I felt it was weird in high school, when you're 15/16 to be dating an 18 year old. Loads of people are years different to their partners, that's not weird.
Lai
+186|6291

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh not at all. Just I felt it was weird in high school, when you're 15/16 to be dating an 18 year old. Loads of people are years different to their partners, that's not weird.
Yeah I agree that would be kind of weird. But I would say the same thing about a 15/16 year old girl with an 18 year old guy. At that age 2 years is just a whole lot of difference in either direction.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6272|Scotland!

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I think that once you are out of HS the age gap is less scandalous.  My husband is 6 years older than me...22 and 28 when we started dating. I could never imagine dating someone 6 years younger than me though...I would feel silly.
Oh absolutely. But I though Jamesey was 19 or something.
23, she's 18
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I always thought Jamesey was younger than me too
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6637

Mekstizzle wrote:

I always thought Jamesey was younger than me too
well, there you go. that's what you get for thinking . . .
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5842|College Park, MD

I'm Jamesey wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I think that once you are out of HS the age gap is less scandalous.  My husband is 6 years older than me...22 and 28 when we started dating. I could never imagine dating someone 6 years younger than me though...I would feel silly.
23, she's 18
That seems ok, but this girl I'm talking about is probably like 28. That's a 10-year age difference, which is pretty big when I haven't even finished college and she's probably working on a master's degree. 10 years doesn't really matter once you're... eh let's say 24.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Lai
+186|6291

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

23, she's 18
That seems ok, but this girl I'm talking about is probably like 28. That's a 10-year age difference, which is pretty big when I haven't even finished college and she's probably working on a master's degree. 10 years doesn't really matter once you're... eh let's say 24.
24 and 34 is actually much worse as you only have one year left to have kids sensibly.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6857|Riva, MD
My brother dated a 16-year old when he was 22, lol
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5842|College Park, MD

Lai wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

23, she's 18
24 and 34 is actually much worse as you only have one year left to have kids sensibly.
eh, that's debatable
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
tuckergustav
+1,590|6054|...

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Lai wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

eh, that's debatable
highly
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,737|6877|Oxferd Ohire

tuckergustav wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Lai wrote:

eh, that's debatable
highly
you gotta remember this is the guy who made the Fuck you Uruguay, fuck you!  topic
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6811|UK

Lai wrote:

I found a USB stick on campus today, I thought it was my mate's. It wasn't and it looked old and shabby, so I took it and plugged it into my laptop. There was nothing on it besides a shitload of documents and collected field data, which really looked like someone would miss it. So I skimmed the documents untill I found a girl's name and a studentnumber:

I wrote:

Dear ABC,

You left your "XYZ" USB stick at the PQR computers. I
am in college on monday if you want it back, otherwise you'll have to
make a trip to (...the town I'm living in...).

With kind regards,
Blind date FTW She might be fugly though or emo, but I'm having a good laugh about this.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

so in theory knowing a girl that likes you and is bi is pretty awesome right?  threesome opporunities etc etc

but in reality i will say that it is not.  knowing a girl can have the hots for another girl over you is actually pretty disconcerting
Twice the competition
I dunno, it also means she picked you out of twice the number of people,.. I would be quite flattered by that.
we require an update.

(she was a munter)
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6564|Canuckistan
Hey guys. I actually have a legit problem, sorry if I offended you lot by posting that lame riddle. What strikes me as awesome is that the girl I'm into would probably burst out laughing at that 'joke'-- and that's pretty much the main reason (among so many others) that I like her.

Ever since we started hanging out in our circle of friends after school ended, I think she may have been showing signs of interest. (E.g. Laughing and "accidentally" reclining her head into my shoulder, staring me down after I jokingly make fun of her, etc.)

Also, if it helps, I'd like to read out a scenario that happened like just last night.. which oddly had me miles away from her.

Scenario 1
My mate pre-meditated asking her out on top of a rollercoaster during someone's birthday outing, which I don't really know the outcome of... but I suspect it didn't go so well for him. (I couldn't go because of brown parents.) This is because she joined in over a phone call that my friend started and told me how another one of my mates had asked out birthday girl; which was great, since they'd been beating around the bush for a while now. Anyways, I knew about both of my friends asking both of the girls out-- (one of them being the girl I like, not birthday girl.) so naturally I asked the girl I like "Is that ALL that happened?" to which she gave an awkward "yeah..." to. After making a joke that I'd probably cockblock [er... vagina block?] birthday girl by being my awkward self around there, she said that it probably would've been way less awkward if I was there. Last but not least, she quietly said that she's giving the phone to someone else when I asked her to give the phone to my friend who was supposed to ask her out.

...Two days prior, when she was really showing possible signs of interest towards me (while being with a group of friends, one of them being the guy who wanted to ask her out) I really couldn't bring myself to practice any affection/return body contact back since it was right in front of my friend. She joked how she'd wear something slutty for this event in the fall just for me, (her and I always joke about how much of a 'proper' woman she is not.) and I would've flirted back but I just couldn't bring myself to do it with my friend being there and all. (I know, I'm weak. Oh well.)

Last I talked to her was on birthday girl's night, where I was still being a bit reserved towards her (since I didn't know what happened between her and my mate) after saying "See you on facebook or whatever." after we exchanged friendly "I miss you"s.

Technically speaking (and totally not in a creepy way at all!) tensions between seem to rise the most often after I tell her a joke and she just ends up staring right at me, blatantly indicating eye contact. I reckon it might be the most appropriate time for me to surprise her with a question that might lead to a date, like, "You look cute when you stare." But that's really all I can thinking of. I'm alright at beating around the bush, but when it actually comes to getting right into it.. well, I fail. A side note, I've never really complimented her. (Sorry guys, if there's one thing I realized, playing "nice guy" and complimenting the person you like falls flat on its face when it comes to dating. I only do nice things in front of her, but not necessarily say them. Do you guys think complimenting her in that situation would be awkward?)

So, what I really wanted to know was what along the lines of something should I say to get her to go on a "date" with me the next time she gives me one of those long, gazing stares with a cheeky smile? (Should I even use the word "date" at all?)

Should I even wait till summer's end to ask her out since she's already had to deal with my friend? I shouldn't even talk/acknowledge about what happened that day right?

Thanks for reading about my typical teenage turmoil guys. Apologies once again.

- Archer

Last edited by Archer (2010-07-03 05:38:43)

Lai
+186|6291

Archer wrote:

I reckon it might be the most appropriate time for me to surprise her with a question that might lead to a date,
I think both of you are waaaaaaaaay past that. You don't need a question that might lead to a date, you need a question for a date. Don't call it a date if that's not your style. Personally I hate fixed determinations. Just ask her to go somewhere nice, preferably not the movies actually. You seem to know her quite long/well so you should be able to think of something more 'tailored' to the two of you. You can add that it would be just the two of you if you want to make sure. If she doesn't get thát,.. I'll report you for dating an infant XD

Regarding the complimenting, I completely understand what you mean with "being nice but not speaking it out". I think that is something completely personal. Some people make compliments all the time even superficially, other people never make compliments. For the latter to suddenly make them or for the former to suddenly not make them would just seem awkward indeed. I don't see it as a weakness, it is just a different way of doing things.

Now, about the girl. I'd say that her not wanting you to know your mate asked you out is a pretty tell tale sign that she's onto you. Unless she's actually dating him and tries to protect you, but you would have gotten a different vibe of your mate alltogether. Now this may sound very positive, but we have a problem here: she probably knows that you knew your mate has asked her out, so it is safe to assume that she's assumed that you gave him a green light. Which you had right? That was fair play on your part, but she might interpret that differently and think you're not interested in her. Congratz, you are now the second person I know who has cockblocked himself (the first one being Peter Parker, who couldn't date Felicia Hardeski because she was already dating Spiderman). In any case this means it is absolutely vital that yóu make a move and quite an obvious one at that, as she might feel very reluctant to do so herself.

So, plan de campagne:

1. Talk to mate to clarify what happened and ask permission (if he doesn't grant it, you seize it and see it as having informed him).
2. Ask out girl straight away, do NOT wait till end of summer. Summers are good for dating.
3. Flawless victory.

m3thod wrote:

we require an update.

(she was a munter)
Who, me or Little BJ?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6610
you know if you're putting that much planning into a relationship hypothetically, you should probably just get on with it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard