Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215
Well this is not A flaming thread , and no im not a MW2 fan boy I don't like the game , so now these thing are out of the way let me explaine you Why it does dissapoint me.

WARGNING: BAD GRAMMAR UP AHEAD ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE , SO DON'T COME COMPLAINE ABOUT IT YOU HAVE BEEN WARN

First: They want you to paid for stuff, a lot !
If want the last gun and acheivement and award of a Kit you must pay for it .
Recently I was reading about the game because despite that, I Loved the Demo and game went It first came out so I read about it To pump me up to get back in the game, and I learn there a new mode call onslaught I was like -wow nice let read more about it ..... what available for 800 microsoft point ... >.< and then I learn about the Expansion ... no story mode kk... 4 map for the multiplayer , playble in conquest and Rush... not so cool!
Because all the "Map Pack'' we had was to put some map from rush mode to Conquest and some Conquest map to Rush... oh and and 1-2 new mod. So the expansion will probaly not be free, and the expansion of this game is what is the map pack to Halo 3 (whic I found in the first place ridiculous to paid for)

Second:24 player , they promise at least 40 they did not so they could do more pretty graphic >.<

Third : 1 month Ago or more maybe , I played A few game , And it Lagged a Lot

Fourth: I know it a game made by Dice but damn they always have Bug issue!!!

Fitht: Some of the conquest Map or uncrative and Feels Lazy In comparasion to Bf2 or Even BFc2 , not for the environment but for the way the capture point , and all the Base stuff.

Sixth: No servers and Backstab/spawnkilling : this one is much more personal, I would like to see Console shoter haver server list to select to because when you are from Quebec it so much harder to find Qc guys in a Random game , make friend and get a clan then it was on Bf2.

So that said I don't hate Bf series (not yet if this goes on) I played More than 1000 hours at Bf2 but if the franchise is drowing into a capitalist way of ''paid to have more stuff'' or to get the complete game even after buying it , well im going to quit the series , i just hope Bf3 isn't going to be this way.

And if you guys think I should give the game a Last shot , try to convince me I might going back
prototype
+52|6281
oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

if you do not like it then go play super mario bros or sonic the hedge fag

the only games that come close to BFBC2 are MW2 and the new MOH that comes out in Oct

stop blaming your gear, your isp or your skill and either play the game or dont

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME THEN QUIT PLAYING IT AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT (IN ANY LANG)

NO ONE WILL MISS YOU IF YOU DO EITHER.

Last edited by prototype (2010-06-27 18:02:06)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6438

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

the only games that come close to BFBC2 are MW2 and the new MOH that comes out in Oct

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME THEN QUIT PLAYING IT AND STOP CRYING ABOUT IT (IN ANY LANG)

Hey look, it's a fanboy.

BC2 is terribad tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

I just wanted to see for myself if people were agreeding with what im saying and if not why , and why I should give the game an other try because I Love the franchises and I loved the Demo and the game when It first came out (I even got it on day one) but all those thing despite the fun I had with the game was enougf to anger me and leave the game

I didn't wanted to ''trash talk'' the game in a disrespectable way , and I don't think I did , I didn't mean to feel you bad about the game you loves to point you would insult me and being hars to me , but hey i just wanted to make thing clear about my opinion , so next time try to not insult right of the bat even if it piss you off , except if the guy introduce is topic with : ROLF GAY BF MW2 IS THE SHIT AND I JUST MADE YOU MOM !!! ROLF-ROLF-ROLF
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

This thread reminds of me of the BF2 subsection 4 years ago.

That's

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-06-27 19:15:53)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

yeah dude calm the fuck down... everyone is entitled to an opinion
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

this on a console?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
This is why PC > Console

We get all these updates fo free.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

NooBesT wrote:

BC2 is terribad tbh.
did you like or dislike 2142?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Blame microsoft and sony for being greedy. Otherwise slaughter would be free for consoles. As for promising if it would be 40 people, they said bf2 would be destructive yet it wasn't as destructive as they said yet the game turned out to be fun. As for servers, it is on the fucking PC not console. With console you can't have servers like the PC.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
dill13
+67|6163

genius_man16 wrote:

This is why PC > Console

Lulz you obviously havent been paying attention to the official thread/blog for bfbc2 the camo pack and vietnam map pack will cost money on pc to and Im almost certain he is playing on console.
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6215

War Man wrote:

Blame microsoft and sony for being greedy. Otherwise slaughter would be free for consoles. As for promising if it would be 40 people, they said bf2 would be destructive yet it wasn't as destructive as they said yet the game turned out to be fun. As for servers, it is on the fucking PC not console. With console you can't have servers like the PC.
your right excepte that they did server with Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on Wii ...ON FUC**** WII
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
PC = Problem solved.

Seriously, you're just raging about the paid updates, no serverlist, and some bugs. On PC there's just bugs.

However, about the first point, you can just get all the stuff by unlocking it all, it dosen't take very long.

Tbh, you can't compare it to BF2 because you're playing it on a console. BF2 was a PC game, play BFBC2 as a PC game and you'll be much happier!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

dill13 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

This is why PC > Console

Lulz you obviously havent been paying attention to the official thread/blog for bfbc2 the camo pack and vietnam map pack will cost money on pc to and Im almost certain he is playing on console.
Well he wasn't bitching about those things now was he? Besides, those are at least NEW additions to the game, which I have no problem with them charging us for. I mean it's a booster pack for christ sake.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6096|So Cal
I hardly encounter the bugs that some talk about. Is it a Console ONLY thing?
Besides there is no way i can play FPS on consoles.
The only thing I want EA/DICE to fix is the damn KNIFE!

BTW: I need a better graphics card... my current 1GB video card can't really handle all that smoke in game.
It slows me down.

*especially near explosions.  Lag as hell.

Last edited by GraphicArtist J (2010-06-28 14:18:18)

https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
prototype
+52|6281

NooBesT wrote:

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

Hey look, it's a fanboy.

BC2 is terribad tbh.
not a fan boy just tired of all the whining
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

GraphicArtist J wrote:

I hardly encounter the bugs that some talk about. Is it a Console ONLY thing?
Besides there is no way i can play FPS on consoles.
The only thing I want EA/DICE to fix is the damn KNIFE!

BTW: I need a better graphics card... my current 1GB video card can't really handle all that smoke in game.
It slows me down.

*especially near explosions.  Lag as hell.
low settings FTW
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

prototype wrote:

fanboi

BfBc2 Disapointed Me
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

Mi4_Slayer wrote:

800 microsoft point
Ah, I've found your problem, it appears to be a console running a game. Lucky for you it isn't a big problem, just return the small round thing that says Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to the store which you bought it, and replace it with a PC compatible one. Should fix it up alright!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

ok it is bad but you are calling it bad for all invalid reasons.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

Mi4_Slayer wrote:

I JUST MADE YOU MOM !!! ROLF-ROLF-ROLF
  quote of the year tbh
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

Yeah I'm really disapponited in BC2 also .... I dislike the melee for BC2

the tickets for conquest are confusing me .... I've seen rounds end with 22/23 tickets on one team and the other team have much more

the air horn is annoying

I wish they did the drums when you got a award

I miss the awards from BF2

I wish they had more infantry only maps ..... making the map area smaller for more tighter fights ........ theres to much running to get to the action
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5905

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

reported
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

prototype wrote:

oh for F**K sake
NO ONE CARES

it is a game

So many edits, yet terrible grammar persists.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard