Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
TWO dopes have been caught using a wheelie bin to haul stolen cannabis along a busy road.
The men ran away when police spotted them pushing a wheelie bin on Morphett Rd at Seacombe Gardens just after midnight, but officers quickly caught up with them

They then found found about 40kg of cannabis in the bin and also a substantial amount of cannabis on the road.

Following the cannabis trail, police were led straight to a Morphett Rd house, where they found a hydroponic growing system in several rooms.

In the other direction, the dope trail led police to another home, where the two men were staying.

Aged 31 and 25, and from from Hectorville and Edwardstown, they were arrested and charged with serious criminal trespass and theft of the cannabis and also trafficking a commercial quantity of cannabis.

Both men have been refused police bail and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court later today.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/bin-there … 5884160735

This isn't an unusual story for South Australia.

So:

A) Dumb people smoke pot?

B) Pot makes people dumb?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

charged with serious criminal trespass and theft of the cannabis
They stole the cannabis? lmao
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Dilbert_X wrote:

TWO dopes have been caught using a wheelie bin to haul stolen cannabis along a busy road.
The men ran away when police spotted them pushing a wheelie bin on Morphett Rd at Seacombe Gardens just after midnight, but officers quickly caught up with them

They then found found about 40kg of cannabis in the bin and also a substantial amount of cannabis on the road.

Following the cannabis trail, police were led straight to a Morphett Rd house, where they found a hydroponic growing system in several rooms.

In the other direction, the dope trail led police to another home, where the two men were staying.

Aged 31 and 25, and from from Hectorville and Edwardstown, they were arrested and charged with serious criminal trespass and theft of the cannabis and also trafficking a commercial quantity of cannabis.

Both men have been refused police bail and will appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court later today.

So:

Neither and both, depends entirely on the user. Though the old MJ debate is one that the anti drugs brigade never budge on, despite overwelming facts, logic and reason. So we may as well skip this debate.

Oh and I've seen a hydroponic set up and nobody "dumb" could set that shit up.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

this example explains everyone all over the world

jord wrote:

Neither and both, depends entirely on the user.

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-06-26 04:18:21)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Dilbert, I'm going to come over to your house and teabag you if you make one more retarded generalisation in an anti-pot post.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

ghettoperson wrote:

Dilbert, I'm going to come over to your house and teabag you if you make one more retarded generalisation in an anti-pot post.
TBFH. 
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois
legalizing pot is one of the best things any government could do, and i think drugs are for faggots
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال
Retardness has no boundaries.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

HaiBai wrote:

legalizing pot is one of the best things any government could do, and i think drugs are for faggots
It is legal here, in personal quantities, not wheelie-bin quantities though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

AussieReaper wrote:

charged with serious criminal trespass and theft of the cannabis
They stole the cannabis? lmao
Its a regular event here, growers getting knocked over - usually by a set of bikies they aren't paying protection to.
Seems to happen as often as getting busted by the police.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia

Dilbert_X wrote:

South Australia makes people dumb tbh...I've lived here for 2 years and my IQ has gone into steady decline...

jk
Serious Flex
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

ghettoperson wrote:

A) You're welcome to try.
B) If this weren't in EE you might have had a point.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

C) Dilbert so wants to be t-bagged.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6655
https://elfwax.com/wp-content/uploads/carl-sagan-smoke-weed-everyday.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Wreckognize
+294|6486
itt dogbert makes a shitty thread in a poor attempt to troll people who smoke weed.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
wtf are you calling potheads hopheads?

isnt a hophead someone who, technically, drinks beer?

dilbert aren't you one of those shameful delinquents yourself?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Does anyone else find it weird that stealing an Illegal drug is considered a crime?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
no.

i find it weird that you have such a flawed idea of what legally constitutes a 'theft'

an illegal drug is still the property of the respective owner, first and foremost.

that's like saying "does anyone find it weird that murdering a drug dealer, stood on the street corner dealing illegal drugs, is considered a crime?"

everybody and their property are entitled to the same equal rights and due legal process
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
LT.Victim
Yeah, but I don't think you can legally "own" marijuana.

So how can you steal something from someone if they didn't really "own" it in the first place?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
sure you can
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
it's still property and it still belongs to someone

whether the act of possession itself is legal or not... it is still a good, an item with actual worth that is possessed

then you have the guilty's mens rea and the fact that there is an intent to deprive of or take another's property

that in itself is incriminating to the point of at least an attempt to thieve

think of the implications of your argument/statement... if illegal drugs/acts were free-reign, then law and order would break down. especially in the drugs underworld; people would be robbing, mugging, stabbing and killing one another left right and centre in the free-for-all.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-06-28 17:53:12)

LT.Victim
Yeah, I see what you mean.

It's the actual act of Thievery, not the actual item being stolen that matters.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California

Dilbert_X wrote:

So:

Wanna talk about dumb people? How about the kinda idiot who uses this fallacious logic....

So by your thinking...
Kim Jong-il does not smoke pot, therefore if you do not smoke pot you are a communist.

Bill Clinton has smoked pot, therefore if you smoke pot you are likely to become a rich and famous playboy who will lead one of the largest and most influential countries in the free world through one of the more economically prosperous times in recent history.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Trolling just isn't a challenge any more....
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
The only problem is that you can't really consider it trolling if it's impossible to differentiate from what you consider serious posts against pot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard