fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA
I work at a restaurant. . . . 4 and a half star restaurant to be exact!!! http://www.johnbentleys.com/ for those who want to see!!

Our Chef who happens to be the owner says he never supports the Chilean Sea Bass trade.  Its corrupt, its not regulated, and a completely unsustainable (meaning they dont let the fish recover their numbers). The purchase of Chilean Sea Bass has gone completely "black market", meaning chances are drug trafficers/pirates boats are catching and selling the fish!!  The fish is so depleated that it has migrated elsewhere, for the only reason of staying alive. . . .how fucking sad is that!!! Not sad enough for fat ass Al Gore to eat them though. . . . what a prick!

We get our Sea Bass from New Zealand, local (off California Coast preferabley Stripped California Sea Bass) or Corvina Sea Bass caught in the Gulf of Mexico. . . .

Bottom line. . .

Al Gore is a fat idiot pure and simple. . . . . . He is full of shit, a hypocrite, and a loser !!! The very fact he blew it against George Bush exemplifies that point lol!!! He doesnt know what he's talking about, nor does he give a shit about the crap that comes out of his mouth!!!  He is a typical left wing elitist waco who can go fuck himself!!

The hypocrisy he spews is unforgiveable. . . . its to the point that he shouldnt even be given a mouthpiece to talk into.  Calling him a prick is probably the nicest name I can think of when describing him and his agenda. . . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-20 00:42:29)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6581|Seattle
politicians suck
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6487|Menlo Park, CA

Marinejuana wrote:

politicians suck
Especially Al Gore. . . .
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6650|Teesside, UK
Good going gore you've just given the haters more reasons why all your hard work informing people about major issues can be ignored.  C'mon Gore, get your act together and stop giving the polluters and the lazy more lame excuses to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.
BVC
+325|6691

fadedsteve wrote:

I work at a restaurant. . . . 4 and a half star restaurant to be exact!!! http://www.johnbentleys.com/ for those who want to see!!
Weird...I went to school with a guy called John Bentley...hes now doing an astrophysics PhD...
geNius
..!.,
+144|6438|SoCal
Al Gore is a hypocritical attention whore, but let's not pretend that anyone should give a feck about Chilean sea bass.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6546|CH/BR - in UK

fadedsteve wrote:

Our Chef who happens to be the owner says he never supports the Chilean Sea Bass trade.  Its corrupt, its not regulated, and a completely unsustainable (meaning they dont let the fish recover their numbers). The purchase of Chilean Sea Bass has gone completely "black market", meaning chances are drug trafficers/pirates boats are catching and selling the fish!!  The fish is so depleated that it has migrated elsewhere, for the only reason of staying alive. . . .how fucking sad is that!!! Not sad enough for fat ass Al Gore to eat them though. . . . what a prick!
Does Al Gore own that restaurant? Is he a fish expert? Do I have to keep writing this?
Why has NO ONE answered my posts?

Not everyone down the street knows this fish is endangered - Al Gore studied Government, not Marine Biology! I wouldn't have known that the Chilean Sea Bass is endangered, and I doubt half of you would have either.

-konfusion

PS: And what's wrong with having fresher air? You don't even have to believe Al Gore about global warming. What is wrong with wanting to breathe unpolluted air and thus live longer?

Last edited by konfusion (2007-07-20 05:53:55)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

Gore flies around the world with an entourage of yes men in private jets and puts on rubbish music shows where over payed sanctimonious rich pop stars fly in, in their private jets to. Then the whole sickening lot of the fucks come out of their VIP area's awash with champagne and drug addled music promoters for 30 seconds to talk down to us, the average punter, about how we must cut back on travel, oil, miles in our cars etc.....................well excuse me but you can all fuck right off!!!!

So we all seam to be in agreement. Bush is a dip shit and so is Gore.

2 Party politics FTW!!!!
nlsme
+48|6411|new york

JahManRed wrote:

Gore flies around the world with an entourage of yes men in private jets and puts on rubbish music shows where over payed sanctimonious rich pop stars fly in, in their private jets to. Then the whole sickening lot of the fucks come out of their VIP area's awash with champagne and drug addled music promoters for 30 seconds to talk down to us, the average punter, about how we must cut back on travel, oil, miles in our cars etc.....................well excuse me but you can all fuck right off!!!!

2 Party politics FTW!!!!
Please don't post on subjects you know NOTHING about. He FLIES COMMERCIAL, ONLY PREACHES ABOUT LOWERING YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT. Again something he has spent more money on to do for himself, then 90% of his bashers make. The chillien sea bass is NOT on the endangered species list. And, there is a legal market for it. However, we can agree, he and all the rest of politicians are "dipshits".
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

nlsme wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

2 Party politics FTW!!!!
Please don't post on subjects you know NOTHING about. He FLIES COMMERCIAL, ONLY PREACHES ABOUT LOWERING YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT. Again something he has spent more money on to do for himself, then 90% of his bashers make. The chillien sea bass is NOT on the endangered species list. And, there is a legal market for it. However, we can agree, he and all the rest of politicians are "dipshits".
Keep your hair on ffs!!
Al Gore has never used a private jet? I seriously doubt that. Pop stars travel commercial? These concerts don't leave a carbon footprint?
nlsme
+48|6411|new york

JahManRed wrote:

nlsme wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

2 Party politics FTW!!!!
Keep your hair on ffs!!
Al Gore has never used a private jet? I seriously doubt that. Pop stars travel commercial? These concerts don't leave a carbon footprint?
No, he does not OWN a private jet. Yes, he has flown private. However, he flies commercial 90% of the time. It is a concert, of course it has a carbon footprint. No different as any other concert. You missed the point there. He HAS taken steps to reduce his OWN carbon footprint, wich is what he preaches. How does that make him a hypocrite? I'm not saying he isn't, or that he isn't a dipshit. I am just saying the arguements against him, that have been pointed out in these forums, are week.

(Except the war ones) He flipp flopped on our troops. Bush holds more of the blame for Iraq, but few other politicians are currently doing anything that is actually helping. And he is not one of them.
GATOR591957
+84|6623

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Are you nuts? You stated exactly why politicians are using the aide blockade to try to force Bush to give in and he won't. It's pathetic. They aren't withdrawing aide either. The material support and money is sitting back here at home. The new vehicles built to withstand the new powerful IED's are sitting in parking lots here at home. That is not a withdrawal of aide...it is a blockade. McCain said it best the other night...He isn't angry, he is beyond angry, he is just sad.....why? Because he can not believe that the Democrats are using this tactic by blocking aide to soldiers who are there whether we like it or not. Blocking aide solely so they can beat Bush and if Bush doesn't give in then they can run around saying "I told you so, I told you so...nanananana". That is totally pathetic and an insult to the men and women still in Iraq who are only doing their job. To hold this aide hostage for political gains is the ultimate of backstabbing of your own troops.
Facts please, sorry I can't take your word for it.  As far as the MRAP, here is where your delay lies.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/25/cbs-on-mrap/
Oh wow...another left wing internet link. Yes, then it must be true. LOLOL
I am not Democrat or Republican. I will not use internet links that support one side or the other. Your "facts" come from internet links. Sorry, I don't and refuse to have the internet be my sole source of knowledge. That would be ridiculous.
Ok you don't like my "facts."  Last night I was watching CSPAN, the airing was of yesterdays meeting with the joint chiefs of appropriations and the appropriations committee.  The MRAP was the topic.  The Democratic chair urged the Whitehouse liason for two simple things.  The first was when could the liason give him an answer to support from the Whitehouse  for a 1 to 1 replacement of Humvees to Mrap's.  The liason could not give him an honest answer.  The chair said a week, 10 days, don't stretch yourself, give yourself enough time but stick to it.  Still no answer, the chair ordered a response within 10 days.  The second request was, did the Whitehouse have the authority under the emergency appropriations act passed by this congress enable them to require an automobile factory to build the vehicle.  Due to the fact that no one wants to manufacture this vehicle because they would  build up a manufacturing operation only to have to disassemble if we get out of Iraq soon.  That he could answer, and said he would respond within 10 days.  So I still question where the Democrats are blocking when the Whitehouse can't give answers. 

If you're talking about the FY2008 funding, isn't both the House and the Senate leaving for holiday?  I believe there are still some Republicans in both.

On another note, doesn't it bother anyone that Iraq's government is taking the month of August off.  I'm sorry our men and women are still in Iraq, it's 130 and they are wearing protective gear.  Where is the Whitehouse on this??????
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
OP updated.  See www.drudgereport.com for details..
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

ATG wrote:

OP updated.  See www.drudgereport.com for details..
I had almost forgotten about Al Gore, manbearpig, that fish and scissor lifts until you bumped this topic.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6667|UK
the left doesnt give a shit about gore.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
It's funny that 3 years later, the same people are getting flamed for creating the same types of posts. Cheers to ATG and Mitch for being timeless...

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-06-24 17:30:26)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina
There's nothing quite like kicking a man when he's down...
13rin
+977|6475

Turquoise wrote:

There's nothing quite like kicking a man when he's down...
He was up...

*edit:
I could give a fuck about his libido.  But if he committed a forcible felony... .

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-06-24 19:17:49)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
13rin
+977|6475
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye … gore1.html

One of my favorite sites.

& the 'Media' sat on it.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-06-24 19:26:10)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Posting in an (ir)relevant thread
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina

DBBrinson1 wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

One of my favorite sites.

& the 'Media' sat on it.
While the Smoking Gun does often provide interesting stories with official evidence, their sensationalist focus puts them on the same journalistic levels as COPS and Inside Edition.

That being said, Gore does appear to have a darker side to him.
nlsme1
+32|5413

nlsme wrote:

we can agree, he and all the rest of politicians are "dipshits".
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5990|Truthistan
"Carbon footprint" has to be the most irrelevant pos jingoism that has every come down the pipe-hole. All it is double speak for saying "I think you should pay my companies more for the energy you consume." its complete and utter garbage. We are screwed if they succeed in labeling everything by some carbon footprint scale and charging us an extra carbon tax.

BTW do you know how the new energy plan ties into Gores company that owns coal fired generating stations and his part ownership in a company that owns a percentage of the Chicago climate exchange. Here's how that little scam is going to work. the govt is going to give out carbon credits to every company under cap and trade, so gores company gets some of those to cover carbon emissions. Then under the energy plan, now before congress, there's going to be money for converting coal plants over to natural gas. Once the coal plant is converted, the company, ie Gore, will be free to sell the carbon credits. their plant will be modernized at tax payer expense and they will have windfall from the carbon credits, and there will be a new trade that will up our energy costs... did I mention that our taxes will go up too. Anyway, keep shaking those pom-poms and crying "carbon footprint yea Gore"

when it comes from a guy who owns coal fired electric plants and lives in this place
https://media.eyeblast.org/newsbusters/static/2010/04/Gore%20Mansion%203.jpg you know he's full of it.

Yes, the only carbon footprint I'm interested in is the trail of carbon I'll leave behind after I pull my foot out of Gore's a$$.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5174|Sydney
*yawn*

It's kinda funny how people look at the person and ignore the message. Yeah he might be a douche, but isn't what he says important?

All politicians are hypocrites, all people are hypocrites, to continually point them out in one person is pretty lame. We all know the story, this thread is sooooooo 2005 it's not funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard