Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6728|Scotland
Hey dudes,
                  I know many of you guys out there are about the same age as me 15. Up here in Scotland, we have exams this month called Standard Grades, was wondering if any of u guys had any as well.

this is the reason I haven't played bf2 for ages lol, and want to get back to it. however, if I pass my exams I'm getting like £300 to do some things to my crappy system.

Any Thoughts?

Currently have  Intel P4 2.0GHz Skt. 478
                       Socket 478 mobo 133Mhz and AGP4x
                       768MB RAM
                       GeForce 5500 (OC)

I personally am surprised it even runs BF2

P.S. Want to have some positive karma, help me out!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England
im in london, england and i go to an american school (yeah its a weird combination). we have exams called the APs, which start tomorrow for me. im taking AP statistics, AP chemistry, and AP physics. i dont know what im doing on the internet the night before an exam!
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6631|Edinburg
i'm final year uni in plymouth, got 3 exams starting next week wotacunt(.com).... i did s-grades as well and all i can tell you is there a piece of piss, don't worry about them at all, i did about 10 hours revision total for them....and then about 5 hours for me highers......hmm maybe thats why i fucked me highers up so badly lol.....

oh yeah and im quite pished the now so take what i say seriously.....

as for your system not sure what to recomend with £300, go to silicon-group on leith walk or dalry road, see what they say and then post back here.....whatever you do don't trust em hands down tho cos i've had too many bad situations with those cuntz...
joemah
+6|6750
I have advanced placement exams this week and next. I don't get any money
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6612|Pickle Village
A good video card would be a Nvidia 6600GT, I have one and I run Bf2 with everything on high except lighting and texture at medium and AA at 2x
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6702|San Francisco
Hooray for AP Exams!  I toiled my way through the AP U.S. History, AP Chemistry and AP Physics tests back in high school.  They were a lot of fun, though it was a lot of hard work.  I wanted to take the AP Literature test as well, but I missed the deadline to sign up for it due to misinformation.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

Marconius wrote:

Hooray for AP Exams!  I toiled my way through the AP U.S. History, AP Chemistry and AP Physics tests back in high school.  They were a lot of fun, though it was a lot of hard work.  I wanted to take the AP Literature test as well, but I missed the deadline to sign up for it due to misinformation.
We were forced to take the AP tests for every AP class we took and they cost like $70 each to take... stupid public school system.

I ended up taking AP Biology, AP Physics, AP Calc, AP Econ (Macro and Micro), AP US History, and AP Literature.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6702|San Francisco
Ha Ha!  This is me laughing at your forced AP test plight!  Ha Ha!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

Marconius wrote:

Ha Ha!  This is me laughing at your forced AP test plight!  Ha Ha!
Don't make me poke your good eye!
buttered noodle
+16|6653|ohio
AP Statistics in 14 hours....... AP Chemistry in a week and a day
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6702|San Francisco
Good luck with both!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6641|USA
Ive got finals coming up. All honors.

next year is gonna be worse, 3 AP classes, ALL honors, forensics, Science Olympiad, Key Club, Cross country, squash and frisbee. LEET
JE3146
+109|6579|Oregon
I remember the AP days.... sadly it taught me nothing in prep for college. (other than decent study habits) Hope you guys make off better.

Musta been my teachers maybe?
sparklet
Banned
+34|6756|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
SAT this week

i will spiking skool
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6601|Houston, TX
not taking AP tests this year...nope, still got this last year to slack off
I think most of us will be forced to tear ourselves away from precious BF2 in a few weeks, unless you have no future in life and plan on failing the finals.
Also I will be taking AP Chem II next year, college-level course and I'm only in highschool, I'm 1337er than u! , but I wont have any time for 2142 ... I hope its crappy so I dont miss out
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6693|Seattle
haha I'm glad I took my AP tests a couple years ago...

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-05-01 20:54:07)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

ahh yes, AP tests. makes me glad that you have to spend $100 on a test most people fail... good times
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6579|USA

tahadar wrote:

im in london, england and i go to an american school (yeah its a weird combination). we have exams called the APs, which start tomorrow for me. im taking AP statistics, AP chemistry, and AP physics. i dont know what im doing on the internet the night before an exam!
dude, AP physics and AP chem at the same time? either your school sucks or you're overly intelligent. let me know how that bitch goes
[MAA]MI2
+3|6781
I have AP European History coming up this Friday. Only AP class this year (sophomore). Next year though, I have AP Calc AB and BC, AP Biology, AP Composition, and AP US History, along with Science Olympiad and Quiz Bowl. Total w00tage.

Last edited by [MAA]MI2 (2006-05-01 21:19:52)

buttered noodle
+16|6653|ohio

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

I have AP European History coming up this Friday. Only AP class this year (sophomore). Next year though, I have AP Calc AB and BC, AP Biology, AP Composition, and AP US History, along with Science Olympiad and Quiz Bowl. Total w00tage.
ur taking AB and BC? BC is the better credited class, why would you bother with AB?
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6674|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
i am in year 12 (australia) has exams last month got back my maths test 13 and half out of 75
and still dont care
JimCognito
+10|6688
I'm 30 and pay taxes and bills.  Good luck with those test thingies though, sounds pretty rough.
Viper38
+118|6678
I'm preparing for PhD examinations at the end of my first year - mock three hour oral exams.
[MAA]MI2
+3|6781

buttered noodle wrote:

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

ur taking AB and BC? BC is the better credited class, why would you bother with AB?
AB is required to take BC at my school...
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England

buttered noodle wrote:

AP Statistics in 14 hours....... AP Chemistry in a week and a day
ah, i had mine just the other day..how did it go? i hate the question 6's in the free response

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard