Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA
The epidemic in South Africa where millions of women are raped each year is finally being solved by this invention:

South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape

via http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://img651.imageshack.us/img651/416/storyrapecondom.jpg

CNN wrote:

South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers was on call one night four decades ago when a devastated rape victim walked in. Her eyes were lifeless; she was like a breathing corpse.

"She looked at me and said, 'If only had teeth down there,'" recalled Ehlers, who was a 20-year-old medical researcher at the time. "I promised her I'd do something to help people like her one day."

Forty years later, Rape-aXe was born.
---

The teeth dig into the rapist's penis but does break the skin.  A doctor is required to remove the toothed condom.  Its like a Bear Trap for he penis.

But wouldn't rapists remove this from their victims before they rape them?  Or will they penetrate first and then get caught?

Would this invention really help the epidemic of rape in South Africa?  What about in other parts of the world?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
They will simply kill the woman or anally do her.

They will withdraw and then beat her to death for hurting them.

But aside from that, sounds good.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California

ATG wrote:

They will simply kill the woman or anally do her.

They will withdraw and then beat her to death for hurting them.

But aside from that, sounds good.
lol yeah

This is going to do more harm than good.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State
So was this what Eifa used?
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6467|Foothills of S. Carolina

First time I read the topic headline I thought it read Careful Baptists.....
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
It took forty years to make that?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
These have been around for a while.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
https://www.gunshopfinder.com/Glock/G22.jpg
This is more effective rape prevention imo.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

JohnG@lt wrote:

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/Glock/G22.jpg
A - They can't afford them.
B - They don't know how to use them.
C - They would only get themselves killed.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

-Sh1fty- wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/Glock/G22.jpg
A - They can't afford them.
B - They don't know how to use them.
C - They would only get themselves killed.
If I read correctly against shifty they just need peanut butter
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
thats kinky
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
I'm pretty sure I read this before, some year or so ago.
mikkel
+383|6594

Zukabazuka wrote:

I'm pretty sure I read this before, some year or so ago.
You did. This is at least a couple of years old.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina
Is it just me, or is South Africa basically synonymous with "fucked up?"  I mean, seriously...  it's like every possible fucked up thing you can conceive of is a serious problem there.

Rape, AIDS, poverty, murder...   I realize America has a problem with a lot of these things too, but it's nothing like this...

Johannesburg is the murder capital of the world.

South Africa has the 5th highest HIV/AIDS rate in the world among its population.

Roughly 50% of its population is at or below the poverty line.

South Africa also has the highest rape rate per capita in the world.

....but they're holding the World Cup there....   that is one dangerous place to be holding a tournament.
Chou
+737|6783

Turquoise wrote:

Is it just me, or is South Africa basically synonymous with "fucked up?"  I mean, seriously...  it's like every possible fucked up thing you can conceive of is a serious problem there.

Rape, AIDS, poverty, murder...   I realize America has a problem with a lot of these things too, but it's nothing like this...

South Africa has the 5th highest HIV/AIDS rate in the world among its population.

....but they're holding the World Cup there....   that is one dangerous place to be holding a tournament.
it's been like that since decades, never heard of the baby raping remedy against HIV? they truly believe it's a cure.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

Turquoise wrote:

It's also the rape capital of the world, and I think like 20% of males admit to having committed sexual assault. God only knows how many more have done it that won't admit it.

Honest question: did it have these problems during colonization? Not saying I think it was better off colonized, but it'd be interesting to see those statistics.

It's funny how some people think having the World Cup there will change things. I'm betting the majority of people visiting will stay near the world cup site, and once it's over it'll be back to bidness as usual in SA.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-06-20 19:11:37)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The world cup in Africa isn't changing anything other than the Vuvuzela sales. So to answer your thoughts: No, nothing will change and the fucked up country will continue being fucked up.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

https://www.giftmonger.com/acatalog/chattering-teeth-3.gif

Would freak me out, tbh.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6571|Columbus, OH
Lets think this through: It will only works once. So if the victim faces more than one rapist, she will get an ass beating after the rape.

Last edited by loubot (2010-06-21 10:09:46)

jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

loubot wrote:

Lets think this through: It will only works once. So if the victim faces more than one rapist, she/he will get an ass beating after the rape.
Or during the rape, tehehhe.

but yeah somebodys wasted 40 years of their life on this fucking idiotic shit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

loubot wrote:

Lets think this through: It will only works once. So if the victim faces more than one rapist, she/he will get an ass beating after the rape.

I just can't believe it took 40 years to make something that basic.

The worst part is only a docter can take the device off, so they can get cops in to arrest the person. The rapist has nothing to lose, he'll beat the woman up and she'll be worse off than if she had only been raped, well not if the guy had AIDs but otherwise it's useless.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

loubot wrote:

I just can't believe it took 40 years to make something that basic.

The worst part is only a docter can take the device off, so they can get cops in to arrest the person. The rapist has nothing to lose, he'll beat the woman up and she'll be worse off than if she had only been raped, well not if the guy had AIDs but otherwise it's useless.
Lose/lose situation. They usually get beaten up anyway.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah but if you're sliding in then SNAP you've got a giant plastic condom: you're gona beat her up way way worse than if you didn't have 4 rows of teeth in your ding dong.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
it just seems like a sadistic, pseudo-freudian, feminist-determined load of bollocks

vaginal teeth dreams / subconscious fears and all that

way to get back at the man!

or... just carry a gun
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard