PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA
...when you have an XIM2

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/VSRperformance/BF2Screens/DSC_1045.jpg

I've remapped all the buttons on my keyboard and mouse to play just like BF2.  It's been a lawl factory since.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2010-06-07 11:02:09)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Ban!!!   I'm gonna report you... 

Same thing happens on Halo 3 + BR.  Headshots galore.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

I can imagine: aim assist with mouse & kb plus the average age on consoles is lower -> the enemies are mostly bad plus handicapped by the stupid controllers.

...yeah i wonder how you managed to die once.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

DUnlimited wrote:

I can imagine: aim assist with mouse & kb plus the average age on consoles is lower -> the enemies are mostly bad plus handicapped by the stupid controllers.

...yeah i wonder how you managed to die once.
Aim assist + Mouse and still only 25% accuracy. Shame on him
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Aim assist does more harm than good with a mouse.   For the first 2 months, I was trying to play this game with the shit controller, .68KDR and 6% accuracy later I decided to get an XIM...been a steep hole to climb out of, but now i'm having fun and that's what's important .

The gameplay is still much sloppier than on PC that is meant for M+K.

If my PC could run BC2 i'd be on it, because it can't, I got it for 360 and because i'm undoubtedly the worst controller user ever to touch one I got the XIM...it's not exactly like PC but it's as close as you can get and it still blows the controller out of the picture.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2010-06-07 14:47:46)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Epic fail using the Bannco scorcher.  Rumor has it that the XIM3 won't need a PC hookup. 

PigPopTart, could you screenshot how you have the XIM2 setup with your PC?  Would a netbook suffice?
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
XIM3 will not need a PC to work, Only a wired XBOX360 controller.  The software will be implemented on the device itself.

It would be set up like this:
https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/VSRperformance/XIMsetup-1.jpg

XIM2 is set up like this:
https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/VSRperformance/XIMsetup-2.jpg

And yes, you can use a netbook.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Holy Schnike the last time I saw you was back in the before time, the long long ago.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
yeah,  we ere raping the Great Wall server pretty hard with your FAMAS and my Bennelli.  Good times!
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
Would love to give it a try, a damn good way to tell those consoles kid that the control does not beat the mouse and keyboard. But really how did you die?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard