Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Yeah, as it as Canada is awesome and now they're running with different strategies at the start of the race for once this season.

Surprised by how shit Mercedes were, and Webber once again showing Vettel how its done
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

Keeping an eye on Button as he is supposedly kinder to his tyres, if he manages to get himself some clear air he could very well jump some of the ones who are tearing there tyres to bits, especially towards the end.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Met coullthard yesterday, today I'm in the renault pits from 11-12 ooohhyeahh

Last edited by Gooners (2010-06-13 06:58:02)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Gooners wrote:

nice
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Gooners wrote:

did you shake his jaw i mean hand
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
never heard of him
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Great race. Well done McLaren, 1-2 and Lewis on pole

Fair play Liuzzi, great start he had with Massa Now that his chassis is sorted, he really did shine today and I was very impressed after writing him off after his performances so far.
But Schumi...what a tool. If anybody else had been as arrogant as he was with Kubica, they would have had a drive-through. That move, and a few others, really made me glad he didnt get any points today.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Fantastic race by McLaren. I don't like saying that, but it was really really good from those two.

It's sad to see how much more pace they have on straights than the Ferraris, because Alonso got raped on any straight line. He could catch up on turns, but that was more technique than chassis.

I just hope that the Ferrari improvements that are appearing in Valencia will improve them to the level of McLaren, because they are running away with it. Alonso sounds very positive about the improvements, but then again he was positive about the second batch of improvements and still got raped.

Probs best race of the year so far.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
What. A. Race. I hope Gooners had a wicked time, fingers crossed for more drama at Silverstone

McLaren took a massive gamble qualifying on soft tyres, but it's done the trick perfectly! Maybe people will understand that Lewis does not shred tyres within minutes, he lasted over half the race on those hard tyres and they still remained in good shape relative to those of Button and Alonso. Kudos to Fernando, he stuck with a McLaren throughout most of the race and was in the right place to capitalise on Vettel's mechanical issue. The season starts here!

Valencia also suits the McLaren too, long straights so RW80 + Mercedes power should suit the car nicely once more! Then a rumoured 'new car' at Silverstone, the development race continues!

Last edited by Kez (2010-06-13 14:23:07)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Kez wrote:

What. A. Race. I hope Gooners had a wicked time, fingers crossed for more drama at Silverstone

McLaren took a massive gamble qualifying on soft tyres, but it's done the trick perfectly! Maybe people will understand that Lewis does not shred tyres within minutes, he lasted over half the race on those hard tyres and they still remained in good shape relative to those of Button and Alonso. Kudos to Fernando, he stuck with a McLaren throughout most of the race and was in the right place to capitalise on Vettel's mechanical issue. The season starts here!

Valencia also suits the McLaren too, long straights so RW80 + Mercedes power should suit the car nicely once more! Then a rumoured 'new car' at Silverstone, the development race continues!
Valencia is gonna be very very interesting.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Indeed!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Yeah, good race. I think alot of drivers made dick moves yesterday though. Schumacher on Massa (his move on Kubica wasn't that bad), Kubica cutting across Sutil to go into the pits (which punctured one of Sutil's tyres) and Massa constantly banging into Liuzzi at the start of the race, although that was more than Massa being a dick.

I was expecting Alonso to put up more of a fight against Hamilton and then Button, good to see the Red Bulls not doing as good as usual.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-06-14 04:37:06)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Schumacher had an absolute shocker yesterday, good to see him drop out of the points yesterday when Sutil passed him on the penultimate lap. On the Schumi/Kubica incident, it's difficult to say. Schumacher didn't yield and pretty much pushed Kubica onto the grass when wheel-to-wheel, but then Kubica decided to still have a go into Turn 3 (not the most ideal overtaking place) so it's 50-50. I'd call it a racing incident.

On the Massa incident, while I accept that his tyres were totally off and he needed to brake earlier, he should have stuck to one line. There's no excuses - he probably could have seen Massa in his mirrors and should have stuck to his defensive inside line, to go back out onto the outside in the braking zone with worn tyres that required more braking and with Massa right behind him unaware of his need to brake earlier was always going to end in disaster. Massa was very unlucky all race, that incident pretty much summed it up.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Not a problem, I can see them flying around the track so it's not a problem
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs561.snc3/30639_10150190284325403_633430402_12965365_2895446_n.jpg
coulthard asked me for my picture :S
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
whos the prick on the left
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

ur dad
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Gooners wrote:

ur dad
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

done him nicely there
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
nah man, my dad aint a terrorist
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

well i think he is
cus bitch im the bomb, like tick tick
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Gooners wrote:

well i think he is
cus bitch im the bomb, like tick tick
Got money (yeah)
And you know it (yeah)
Take it out your pocket and show it (then)
Throw it (fly)
This a way (fly) thata way (fly)
This a way (fly) thata way
Gettin' mug from everybody who see that
Hang over the wall of the VIP
Like (fly)
This a way (fly) thata way (fly)
This a way (fly) thata way
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

weezy f babyyyyy
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

see you hangin out wit celebs with the Bentleys and Ferraris all around you now on fb, sick m8.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard