+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
mex-i-co
mex-i-co
mex-i-co
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5635|Southern California
I really don't know how this ref got his job.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
i could have scored that
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
ughhhhhhhh
-MetaL*
Sup guies
Wow anyone could tbh.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
fucking gash
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city

-MetaL* wrote:

Actually he's doing an excellent job.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Jenspm wrote:

SA getting more and more into the game, thank god.

My bet for the game is the draw at 3.3.. Fingers crossed!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

Jenspm wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

i thought this whole time you meant a 3-3 draw, what the hell does "draw at 3.3" mean, shit you're practically talking to yourself with that language
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

i thought this whole time you meant a 3-3 draw, what the hell does "draw at 3.3" mean, shit you're practically talking to yourself with that language
i thought that as well...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
tshbalalalalaalalaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-MetaL*
Sup guies

kn0ckahh wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

Is that a joke? He made a bullshit handball call that hit some mexican players bicep, he didn't give mexico a corner kick even though a south african player slidetackled it out on his side, ignored many actual fouls, etc.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England

-MetaL* wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

Is that a joke? He made a bullshit handball call that hit some mexican players bicep, he didn't give mexico a corner kick even though a south african player slidetackled it out on his side, ignored many actual fouls, etc.
if its hit its bicep then it counts as a hand ball
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
The handball was wrong,  the corner he was right & ever heard of the advantage rule. It wasn't perfect but he did great compared to most refs.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
Between bicep and shoulder sorry i shouldn't have half assed my comment.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6586|England
Yeah ref had a pretty good game, don't know where anyone gets he was terrible from.  He didn't need to do much at all in fact.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523

SEREVENT wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

i thought that as well...
odds, noobs.  bet $1 to win $3.30
-MetaL*
Sup guies

KingCheese wrote:

Yeah ref had a pretty good game, don't know where anyone gets he was terrible from.  He didn't need to do much at all in fact.
He clearly slide tackled it on his Side, even the spanish commentators were like wtf k.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Yeah, the ref had a good game lol, the linesman even better for spotting that offside for Mexico's goal
mikkel
+383|6602
Well that was ridiculous. Mexico dominated the first half and deserved way more than the disallowed goal. Then South Africa come out after the break with a vigour that I can't see them having had they been one down, play great football for 30 minutes and put one in while Mexico are playing like a sack of shit, and then Mexico get an arbitrary goal towards the end. I could have been sympathetic towards South Africa had they not been completely idle in the first half and had a good goal against them disallowed, and I could have been sympathetic towards Mexico had they not played like a second division team in the second half. Ending on equal score for equal bullshit seems fair, but it certainly wasn't impressive.

Awesome South African goal though.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6586|England

-MetaL* wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

He clearly slide tackled it on his Side, even the spanish commentators were like wtf k.
Fucking hell, end of the world!!!!!  Imo a ref has had a bad game if he gets a few big calls wrong.  There were no big calls to make in that game.  If you watch football week in week out you rarely see a game where a ref gets every call 100% correct.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-06-11 09:12:41)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
ffs what a cock tease game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard