Poll

Which video game antagonist do you prefer to fight?

Nazi's14%14% - 5
Zombies17%17% - 6
Robot's0%0% - 0
Aliens2%2% - 1
Terrorists23%23% - 8
Secret Organizations23%23% - 8
Generic infantry17%17% - 6
Total: 34
pace51
Boom?
+194|5181|Markham, Ontario
Every video game has an antagonist (Usually enemies that you don't lose sleep when you kill them). Which is your favorite type of enemy to fight?

I never liked zombies to much, my fighting style is tactical and usually utilizes accurate, semi-powerful weapons. COD and BF are my favorites, and usually involve nazi's/ waves upon waves of infantry NPC's with no background story.

How about you?
SamTheMan
­
+341|5150|Stoke, England
nazis
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
big giant ugly monsters that make you shit bricks
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver
I love a good game that has you fighting clandestine powerful organizations.  For example, the Knights Templar in AC series, the Patriots (or the Bilderbergers) in MGS series, or any other group that is supposed to represent the Illuminati.  I hate those globalist whore bitches.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5181|Markham, Ontario

SonderKommando wrote:

I love a good game that has you fighting clandestine powerful organizations.  For example, the Knights Templar in AC series, the Patriots (or the Bilderbergers) in MGS series, or any other group that is supposed to represent the Illuminati.  I hate those globalist whore bitches.
Good. I've finally found someone else who would play "Call of let's kill Justin Bieber Fans"
Come on, Sonder!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6294|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DUnlimited wrote:

pace51s
on a more serious note:
Zombies, usually means I get to feel like I was supah pro before they finally kill me, rather than playing something where the odds are equal...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Dookie0119
+43|5786
weird psychotic douchebags

like in bioshock
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
nazi zombies
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5758|شمال
I dont care, I just shoot
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
What if you like Star Wars?Well I guess that the Sith/Imperial storm troopers fall under Nazis.

Or what about fantasy games? Lie Diablo, Warcraft or Dragon Age. Yes there are zombies but more often Demons and Monsters.

Or in Mass Effect 2 most of the time you fight mercs, many of whom are human. And if you are on Tuchunga or Illium and are fighting Krogans or Asari, then you are the alien fighting the home species.

Allot of games also have you fighting criminal organizations, like Max Payne, Grand Theft Auto and Pokemon (though I guess Team Galactic, Aqua and Magma are more terrorists than normal criminals like Rocket.

Also aside from Assassin's Creed and Deus Ex not many games have you fighting The Jews CANADIANS.

tl;dr thread fails, OP fails more.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
Zombies, I can't seem to make it past level 30 my team is always bad online and none of my friends play it much anymore. Which makes me want to try harder.

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-06-08 11:27:25)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

What if you like Star Wars?Well I guess that the Sith/Imperial storm troopers fall under Nazis.

Or what about fantasy games? Lie Diablo, Warcraft or Dragon Age. Yes there are zombies but more often Demons and Monsters.

Or in Mass Effect 2 most of the time you fight mercs, many of whom are human. And if you are on Tuchunga or Illium and are fighting Krogans or Asari, then you are the alien fighting the home species.

Allot of games also have you fighting criminal organizations, like Max Payne, Grand Theft Auto and Pokemon (though I guess Team Galactic, Aqua and Magma are more terrorists than normal criminals like Rocket.

Also aside from Assassin's Creed and Deus Ex not many games have you fighting The Jews CANADIANS.

tl;dr thread fails, OP fails more.
qft
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
Also "generic infantry," all games have nameless soulless mooks for you to kill in the hundreds. Nazis, Robots, Aliens, Terrrrists and The Jews CANADIAN SHADOW GUMMINT are mostly made up of "generic infantry."
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
US Military.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6603|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Sydney wrote:

US Marines.
Fix'd
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6852|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Well, any "good guys" in general, US, Britain, etc.

Fight the powah!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Your poll options abuse apostrophes, pace.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

I like games that let you play AS the evil robots. Too bad that one Terminator sucked.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Your poll options abuse apostrophes, pace.
apostrophe's*
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
nazi is and robot is
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
idk w hat to vote for since i love killing nazi zombies
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
terrorist nazi robot zombie infantry in a well known and publicized organization
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

My favorite enemy in game's is Revolver's Ocelot.

e: oops, forgot apostrophes.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-06-08 21:25:57)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6419|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ninja Gaiden goons. So many bloody little bits to smash and slash into a confetti of gore.
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5189|Flying in my boxcar.
Where is the all of the above option???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard