Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6419|Newcastle NSW Australia
Going out is awsome, waking up sucks arse. Last time I went under anesthetic the guy asked me "can you feel it yet?" my response "umm not yet, oh wai......" *lights out*.

Waking up sort of feels like you have been hit by a truck, you can't move alot and you feel very groggy.
tgust5
+22|6598
i loved my anesthesia.  i was nervous as hell about it though until they gave me the versed(however u spell it)  it made my nerves go away.  it felt pretty good.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Vicodin is some hardcore stuff...I wouldn't take anymore than you need.
Srsly. My uncle got hooked on vics. Not very fun.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
I barely like alcohol.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
if u get general anastetic (sp?) you get knocked out, and the operation may be like 45mins to an hour, but to u it will feel like seconds, u just wake up.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

I was out for 2 hours, but woke up with an erection which lasted 3 hours...............no shit. Those nurses didn't know how perilously close they came...............
Hope it worked out well for you.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

The_Guardsman wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

whats it like to be under anesthesia?
Had an op a few years back (sex change) and going under the anesthetic was alright. I'd had the General anesthetic, l lay there abit and the next thing l know l'm a wake in a bed getting force fed yogurt. Good luck lad.

pretty much sums up my experience (without the sex change and it was jelly not yogurt:D)

lol my anethisiest (cant spell it) was pretty good... he counted down exatcly 3 seconds when i passed out and i woke up 5 mins after the operation just enough time to get me my jelly

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2007-12-19 02:44:51)

_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6241
I almost had surgery for scoliosis but it was cancled cause my curve wasn't that bad
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Izzle wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

That's some strong shit they use to send you to sleep. I need some of that. I can't fall asleep these days to save my life. Think I'm turning into an insomniac..
Reminds me of Cashback, you didn't break up recently did you?
Yeah finished Uni last week
With a girl, dickhead.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
i feel it more than I did before the surgery.
Tu Stultus Es
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
wish i had some whippits
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

usmarine wrote:

You broke dick.....suck it up.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
When I was in fourth grade I had an ultrasound for other reasons and they just happened to notice that I had a weakness in my muscular wall that meant I am going to get a hernia some day...earlier this year I got swine flu and was coughing a shitload, after about a weak of it I SWEAR I started feeling some pulling and shit, scared the crap out of me. Went to the doctor but he couldn't feel anything (except my massive horsecock) went away about 4 days after that.

Impending doom.
ig
+1,199|6493
i cant even remember the last time i went to see a doctor, well besides a dermatologist a few years ago, but that doesnt count. i should probably get on that...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
hernia aint that big of a deal.  everyone gets one eventually.
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned

ig wrote:

i cant even remember the last time i went to see a doctor
nah...i dont go to doctors unless something is wrong (that i can see or feel ofc)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
ig
+1,199|6493

11 Bravo wrote:

ig wrote:

nah...i dont go to doctors unless something is wrong (that i can see or feel ofc)
i have some little bumps under my skin on my back and thigh. probz cancer
11 Bravo
Banned

ig wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ig wrote:

i have some little bumps under my skin on my back and thigh. probz cancer
ya everyone gots cancer dude.  govt puts it in the water.
ig
+1,199|6493
well my moms parents are both in their 70s and pretty healthy, and i take after her side. my dads side of the family has all kinds of health problems. gdad had like 5 heart attacks and 3 strokes, gma had alzheimers, dad had brain cancer, aunt has diabetes, other aunt i dont talk to cuz shes a psycho cunt. i dont really want to live much past 60 anyway tho so its whatever

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard