No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6582|England
I was on a server last night and blazin uk logged in(for those who dont know he is currently rnked no2 but is frequently swapping with firestorm for no1)! as soon as he arrived,there was non stop messages on the screen,first of all it was people saying hi,then a bit of flaming such as"do you know he shares his account?" and other stupid stuff,then some guy from norway comes in and just wont stop with,are you really blazin? joiin my squad,we'd make a great team and do you have xfire and please join my squad,he must've typed this about 20 times! then people who didnt know him started with the "why is everyone arse licking blazin? he is crap!" and "i beat him on the last round"! and "he's a fourteen year old boy who plays fourteen hours a day! anyway he replied to few of the "hi's" with hi's and after 3 rounds he left. i wonder if he gets that all the time? must drive him mad,about ten secs after he left the guy from norway left prob to track him down on this site to see where he had gone! felt a bit sorry for him really! am i being too soft?
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6611|Sydney, Australia
well done on respect
LostMonkey
+2|6589|Norway
That's just probably one of our 12 year old kids
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England
lol, i have played with him also and i agree he isn't actually that good.
i never experienced people hounding him like that though, however i do notice that nearly every server he and firestorm plays in becomes full nearly instantly. (like you said people probably use game-monitor to follow this guy around).
Wampa
+3|6598
Lol if hes 14 he had it comeing or maybe he left beacuse it was past his bed time.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6582|England
One day,i might might get hounded off a server! hmmm
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6695|Seattle
Dear Lord

Why should I care if he has 400,000+ points?!?

I would too if I spent over 5 hours per day running around with shock paddles.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6662
This is why I never want to be in the top ten, you'll never have a good game.
You'll just get a bunch of twats either arse licking or spending their time hunting you down.

The only way to have a good game, would be to play in a passworded server with friends.
LostMonkey
+2|6589|Norway
EvilMonkeySlayer, are that name for real??
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

Dear Lord

Why should I care if he has 400,000+ points?!?

I would too if I spent over 5 hours per day running around with shock paddles.
exactly look at hes stats over 1000 hours as medic and iv got more time as a sniper then him lawl... this guy is so cheap it hurts...(wouldent mind having him follow me around thoe lol)
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6584

No 1 Gooner wrote:

I was on a server last night and blazin uk logged in(for those who dont know he is currently rnked no2 but is frequently swapping with firestorm for no1)! as soon as he arrived,there was non stop messages on the screen,first of all it was people saying hi,then a bit of flaming such as"do you know he shares his account?" and other stupid stuff,then some guy from norway comes in and just wont stop with,are you really blazin? joiin my squad,we'd make a great team and do you have xfire and please join my squad,he must've typed this about 20 times! then people who didnt know him started with the "why is everyone arse licking blazin? he is crap!" and "i beat him on the last round"! and "he's a fourteen year old boy who plays fourteen hours a day! anyway he replied to few of the "hi's" with hi's and after 3 rounds he left. i wonder if he gets that all the time? must drive him mad,about ten secs after he left the guy from norway left prob to track him down on this site to see where he had gone! felt a bit sorry for him really! am i being too soft?
People treat the top players like celebrities... do they realise that what they've achieved is to get 400,000 points on a game that no-one outside this small community cares about?

I would be more excited to see someone who's very good at my favourite class, than overall saddest

Last edited by M_Harrower (2006-04-30 15:51:41)

No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6582|England

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Blazin has no life and neither does anyone else in the top 100.
man,i must have one hell of a life then cos im not even in the top 10,000! i see you are doing okay though,with you're 100.000 odd points! i will try to give you some karma!!lol
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6647|Westminster, California

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I'm just curious; at what point do you become a loser?
I'll betcha the top few players can't sleep at night for fear somebody will best their score. CAn you imagine Blazin on vacation; " please Mummy, I must get home elst that dread Firestorm will usurp me, oh bother him anyway, bloody noob "   lol.

I mean seriously, at one hour a day do you become skilled, at two obsessed and at three hours a day your a perpetual virgin loser?   

I'm a family man so I'm lucky if I get in 30 mins a day, but in that 30 minutes I definately could be doing something usefull such as updating my website.  For me it's therapy; I get to send vast battalions into the pretend beyond without any consequences other than an annoyed wife.

P.S. I need some positive karma points; a little help here people???
ssonrats
+221|6655
Why does everyone think he's a 14 yr old little kid or something? I heard on a previous post that he was in his 30's
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Supposedly he's a mailman. I don't blame him for playing BF2 if he is.

I wish I could play more, this is a damn fun game and playing on the weekends isn't enough. Yes, I admit, I'm a stat-addict.
Defiance
+438|6681

ssonrats, I can only imagine that people think that because he plays alot, and therefor has to be a loser teenager with no life. Such stereotypes

But he is very good and has earned his scores, and he gets both ends of the "respect" spectrum.

Some love him, some hate him, and they have there ways of showing it.

It's like being a celebrity. In BF2, he is.
mad scotsman
+177|6618|scotland

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

lmao a hint of jelousy????what kind of life do you have when you make a sig to try suggest your a e pimp.... iv got a great life i play semi pro soccer, i have a beautiful fiance and a job as a freelance architect which is great money for doing computer modeling for 4 hours a day, 4 days a week.

im ranked 109 or something , i also let  my little brother play on this account at the start untill he got me banned from servers for being a smartass ,

so dont go jumping to the conclusion that because someone has a high rank they re sad and have no life.

most, like myself have no doubt got a better life than you and your webcam girls,,,,BTW have you ever met any of them?
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6582|England
seems to me like he gets more flamers than praisers,that must be celebrity!! i think his dedication must be admired,even if its a shared account or if he is a mailman! i think firestorm as well,seems like one is a pilot and one is a medic,whatever its alot of pionts, ive got 16,000 and ive benn playing for a couple of hours every other night since last august ish! god knows how long it'd take to get that many! by the way,some nasty person gave me minus karma earlier,shouldnt have mentioned it i spose but any good people out there?
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6586
Can I steal this thread to ask a question? Oh I can't...I see. Oh alright then.

Since none of us know Blazin, or at least 99.9% of us don't. Well then we can only admire his greatness and bow to it! Pretty weak I know, but I really want to ask my newb question!

Please forgive my ignorance but...What is XFire? I see it says XFire after Stats and someone asked me once in game if I had it.
Defiance
+438|6681

xfire is an instant messaging program that also lets you see who is playing what game, and often join the server their on.

I do not care that you do not know what xfire is, but I do care that you didn't take any attempt to find out yourself.

Google is your friend.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6774

No 1 Gooner wrote:

14...LOL BlaZiN.uk is 32 and only him plays on his account some people are just assholes to people they admire
siciliano732
+202|6659|New York

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

thanks god im ranked #101....lol...
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
guys blazin.uk is not the best player in a map... he dont always finish frist on the team... but he keep playing round after round having 40 point per round, 70 point per round but he just play a lot... we got to have respect for him... and blazin dont say to everyone shut up im the 2e in the world bla bla bla... i rly think that he is a good guy and let him do is life and playing his game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard