krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

Morpheus wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Still confused. D:

I told you to entertain me, all you've succeeded in doing was confusing me.

Way. To. Go. Brah.
HE INSINUATED THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS ONLY USING "GETTING HIGH" AND "BITCH FRIEND" AS COVER, THEREBY IMPLYING THAT SHE IS, INFACT, GETTING SEXED, NOT STONED.

err... wat?
quite

that's what you get for letting your female go off by herself    amateur

no but seriously, cunt punt her until she admits the truth

BEST MOVIE ENDING EVER
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

TheDonkey wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Your girlfriend isn't getting high she's sucking off a black dude named Jamal her friend wanted her to meet!
That's why you couldn't come. I'm sorry.
Oh shi*.

The fuck do I do now?
I dunno lol
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5715|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Morpheus wrote:

Jennifer Connelly
https://www.topnews.in/usa/files/scarlett-johansson-Marries-Ryan-Reynolds.jpg

tbh.

I'll get on with the cuntpunting next time I see her. Thanks, BF2S!

Last edited by TheDonkey (2010-05-29 21:43:09)

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6131
shit.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/30847/afvderail.JPG
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

it's my 3 year bday in 3 days.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5997|The Mitten
...wtf mac i saw that

EE (hats
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Go get me some Oxycontin then.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5997|The Mitten
why the fuck do you want Oxycontin?

it's 1am, dude, just go to sleep
EE (hats
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5997|The Mitten
oh.

shit sux.

bring everclear
pour on BBQ
???
profit
EE (hats
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Morpheus wrote:

why the fuck do you want Oxycontin?

it's 1am, dude, just go to sleep
I think I'll do that.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5930|CA
Me too, Mac.  I'll be back tomorrow.

Night y'all.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

All these shitty new Star Wars movies are parallels to how religious followings influence politics to achieve their own goals and interests.

Also, the time-technology relationship is opposite what it is in our world. They start off with the best technology and as time goes on it gets worse and worse. Then they eventually get to primitive times, they start evolving again. And here we are today, much much later, in a galaxy nearby.

Oh and if I were Anakin I would use the force to abort Natalie Portman. Imagine just flicking your wrist and a couple bloody fetuses dump out onto the floor into a puddle.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5997|The Mitten

mtb0minime wrote:

All these shitty new Star Wars movies are parallels to how religious followings influence politics to achieve their own goals and interests.

Also, the time-technology relationship is opposite what it is in our world. They start off with the best technology and as time goes on it gets worse and worse. Then they eventually get to primitive times, they start evolving again. And here we are today, much much later, in a galaxy nearby.

Oh and if I were Anakin I would use the force to abort Natalie Portman. Imagine just flicking your wrist and a couple bloody fetuses dump out onto the floor into a puddle.
uwotm8
EE (hats
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I just saw my grandfather on TV. Television New Zealand is this week celebrating their 50th anniversary and my maternal grandfather was the first television announcer in New Zealand so they played the clip of his first announcement in a news story. Tried to call the guy to tell him about his grand re-emergance on TV but he's manged to break his TV somehow which he does from time to time. A shame. I'll get it to him somehow. I bet TVNZ don't even know he's still alive.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

G'night BF2s <3
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Ty wrote:

I just saw my grandfather on TV. Television New Zealand is this week celebrating their 50th anniversary and my maternal grandfather was the first television announcer in New Zealand so they played the clip of his first announcement in a news story. Tried to call the guy to tell him about his grand re-emergance on TV but he's manged to break his TV somehow which he does from time to time. A shame. I'll get it to him somehow. I bet TVNZ don't even know he's still alive.
Wow Ty, I'd pretend I care but I really don't.

Nah, that's kinda cool ay. How come he had an epic career and you have a semi-shit rambling one?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Buncha slackers the lot of ya. Went to the bar and ordered some drinks and food, food got canceled somehow, free drinks from the manager! *braaaaaap*
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6484|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
About to start watching Burn Notice, is it any good?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
It's an awesome movie.
Bonobo is coming to Athens this wednesday and I have a chemistry exam the day after. Life is fucking unfair I wanted to see the guy live.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio

11 Bravo wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I hate running in a straight line. I can only motivate myself to really run in some sort of sport setting, straight up running is retarded.
you should probably kill yourself then.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

mtb0minime wrote:

You just gave me a hardon.
11 Bravo
Banned
why does it seem like british airways is always on strike or at least threatening it?
bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland

11 Bravo wrote:

why does it seem like british airways is always on strike or at least threatening it?
it doesn't just seem like it...
11 Bravo
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

it doesn't just seem like it...
no i know but i swear i hear something at least once every year.  get back to work you wankers.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-30 04:45:56)

Microwave
_
+515|6653|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v228/166/53/n59101422_9339.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard