Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5193|Sydney

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's not a requirement to know what E3 is before you step into the forums. Some people have jobs to keep them busy from every aspect of the gaming world.
I didn't suggest it was, I merely found it surprising that someone would enter a forum full of gaming enthusiasts and had not heard of E3. Any music forum I'm on, everyone knows about Lollapalooza and Coachella, and they're on the other side of the planet from here.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5252|Cleveland, Ohio

Jaekus wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's not a requirement to know what E3 is before you step into the forums. Some people have jobs to keep them busy from every aspect of the gaming world.
I didn't suggest it was, I merely found it surprising that someone would enter a forum full of gaming enthusiasts and had not heard of E3. Any music forum I'm on, everyone knows about Lollapalooza and Coachella, and they're on the other side of the planet from here.
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5193|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

Jaekus wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

E3 isn't worth knowing about.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85
E3 is mostly consoles as well. When I was younger and wasn't in to the PC scene as much I drooled over E3. Now between the changes and my stiff orientation towards PC gaming E3 doesn't mean nearly as much to me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York
Episode 3 or GTFO.

Also Dead Rising 2 and Mafia II previews plz.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

E3 is all "This is why X Console is the one you should buy this year, look at all these "innovative" games and such that probably wont come out for several years"
11 Bravo
Banned
is E3 filled with the same cunts who said MAG would be awesome?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6757|FUCK UBISOFT

11 Bravo wrote:

is E3 filled with the same cunts who said MAG would be awesome?
"this is why 2009 will be the year of the PS3"
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6583|Mountains of NC

I wish I went back when I was rolling around at 29 palms ...... that and comic con

1 - just to say that I've been and had the experience

2  - some of those comic con chicks are bangable
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85
SEREMAKER would stick out like a sore thumb
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Sounds good. Have fun.
Smokey7200
#Bill Cosby Squad
+10|5501
MeTaL* and I are only going for the freebies which we are selling so either way we win. And for the bf2s shirts we may consider that
11 Bravo
Banned

Smokey7200 wrote:

And for the bf2s shirts we may consider that
go for it dude
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.
Miggle seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard