Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|5916|USA! USA! USA!
w00t! for PC Gamer goodness!!  Seriously, Dave stole my comment.  PCG_Norman and PCG_Scarface have some serious copyright infringement issues going on (presuming this site is copyrighted, I mean, you have the little (C) down there at the bottom...)  I think you should demand life time subscriptions (DVD version) for all your users!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5934|"Frisco"

aTi|Sanders wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

w00t! for PC Gamer goodness!!  Seriously, Dave stole my comment.  PCG_Norman and PCG_Scarface have some serious copyright infringement issues going on (presuming this site is copyrighted, I mean, you have the little (C) down there at the bottom...)  I think you should demand life time subscriptions (DVD version) for all your users!
Not trying to stand up for the company, but they are press "sorta". Also not to mention its good advertiseing for BF2S.com. Just trying to be possitive.
Yeah. I don't really have a problem with it with the exception that #1 it's the old design and #2 they didn't even send me a little letter saying "hey, check yourself!"
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|5873

chuyskywalker wrote:

Yeah. I don't really have a problem with it with the exception that #1 it's the old design and #2 they didn't even send me a little letter saying "hey, check yourself!"
I love pcgamer.  They once put a HL mod I was helping out with on a cd, problem was it was an old beta release and no one was running it anymore.  bah!
midgetspy
Member
+3|5915

Krauser98 wrote:

w00t! for PC Gamer goodness!!  Seriously, Dave stole my comment.  PCG_Norman and PCG_Scarface have some serious copyright infringement issues going on (presuming this site is copyrighted, I mean, you have the little (C) down there at the bottom...)  I think you should demand life time subscriptions (DVD version) for all your users!
Actually the (C) is completely meaningless - all creative works (like webpages) are automatically implicitly copyrighted upon creation, according to US copyright law. Regardless, PC Gamer's usage would be covered under fair use (news reportage) and there is no infringement at all going on.

Nic
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|5916|USA! USA! USA!
Whoops.  Forgot to put in the [jest] [/jest] into that last post.  I just wanted to get a free PC Gamer out of the deal.  I think it is really freakin' cool that it made it into the mag!  I like that Amer cuh is in there...  however, I agree that it would have looked better for the site to have the correct version in there.  Do they have like a "Letters to the editor: Corrects" section in PCG?  You might get them to put an updated pic in there and double your exposure!
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|5859

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college...
ROFL @ Lewis Black.....

Last edited by redfoxster (2005-10-18 21:56:52)

AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|5911|Germany

Guruz wrote:

AndrewPoison wrote:

lol... i cant write this word either...

let me try: "anxiously" ... hey.... seems somehow correct ^^

edit: btw, can someone of you have a look at my stats till friday (once a day)? i'm not here the next days, but would like to have my stats requested ^^ (just to fill the teaser-database with the same data ^^)
I can.

You mean every day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday & Friday)?

No problem. I have plenty of time
so... now you can stop.... if you have did it at all
Guruz
Sir
+20|5925|government yard in trenchtown.

AndrewPoison wrote:

Guruz wrote:

AndrewPoison wrote:

lol... i cant write this word either...

let me try: "anxiously" ... hey.... seems somehow correct ^^

edit: btw, can someone of you have a look at my stats till friday (once a day)? i'm not here the next days, but would like to have my stats requested ^^ (just to fill the teaser-database with the same data ^^)
I can.

You mean every day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday & Friday)?

No problem. I have plenty of time :D
so... now you can stop.... if you have did it at all ;)
Of course I did ;)
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|5911|Germany

Guruz wrote:

AndrewPoison wrote:

Guruz wrote:

I can.

You mean every day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday & Friday)?

No problem. I have plenty of time
so... now you can stop.... if you have did it at all
Of course I did
THX  - effects
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|5934
I smell the graph.
I smell the stats package.

Last edited by DogGunn (2005-10-21 21:23:18)

AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|5911|Germany

DogGunn wrote:

I smell the graph.
I smell the stats package.
yeah... something is goin on.... soon we will know more about it.... i feel it.
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|5934

AndrewPoison wrote:

DogGunn wrote:

I smell the graph.
I smell the stats package.
yeah... something is goin on.... soon we will know more about it.... i feel it.
I smell tomorrow. (Maybe?)
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|5911|Germany
i smell my shorts LOL ^^
Guruz
Sir
+20|5925|government yard in trenchtown.
I smell what The Rock is cooking!

j/k, actually I smell the USA. Only good things that come out from there is bf2s, wrestling and.. .. and.. Nascar? I dunno.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|5934|-

Guruz wrote:

I smell what The Rock is cooking!

j/k, actually I smell the USA. Only good things that come out from there is bf2s, wrestling and.. .. and.. Nascar? I dunno.
Let's not go flaiming other countires now...
Guruz
Sir
+20|5925|government yard in trenchtown.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Guruz wrote:

I smell what The Rock is cooking!

j/k, actually I smell the USA. Only good things that come out from there is bf2s, wrestling and.. .. and.. Nascar? I dunno.
Let's not go flaiming other countires now...
Maybe if you were from Finland you wouldn't have posted that..
BudRell
Member
+2|5924|Home
LOLZ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard