xaven
+25|6777|Berlin
try to improve your accuracy a bit...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6760

xaven wrote:

try to improve your accuracy a bit...
why? i shoot at imaginary enemies... oh wait... that may explain why im not getting any kills
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
slicknic
+145|6670

Mekstizzle wrote:

You've racked up more G.Points than me in a much less time. Medic on Karkand. 'Nuff said. My most played map is Karkand, that's becuase most servers play that map...so we don't really have a choice (edit: but yeah i did also play alot on that map before but now i practically hate it)

Recently i've been playing loads of other maps and there much, much better. You don't get the annoying L85A1/G36E/PKM/Grenade/Claymore crap going on as much. Still my stats says i'm a Karkand/Armour whore, but not really. I tend to stay away from using Armour on Karkand now...and even going on Karkand at all. I'm getting into Wake island/Clean Sweep/Gulf of Oman alot now.

You are just like everbody else tbh, a Medic.
people do wat they are good at/have fun w/      it just so happens i like to kill lots and lots of people so thats prolly why im an assault/medic/heli whore ^^

play wat map u want as what class u want (but cmon dont just throw claymores and run ;p)  and have fun
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6700|The View From The Afternoon
Another medic from karkand.. Like the 99% rest of us. You may be a good medic, but let me see you play other classes in other maps, and your stats will drop at once.

Btw i like your defibrillator stats 29 kills!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6668|Canada
People like karkand, so let them play it *shrug*

Not bad stats guy.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690
sounds like somewants compliments. Well i wont do wat u want, ur stats suck dick
XIthRyker
+7|6698
Your 6,000 points ahead of me in 40 hours less. I'd say you were good too. Nothing wrong with Medics on Karkand. I play Medic and Karkand but i'm not a stat padder or anything, i like the gun.

If you want to be really good get a PKM and hang around in one of the alleys. People get funnelled into single file perfect for killing. Supply is best for Karkand.
Haxorsist
Snoring drooler
+3|6782|Snoreway
I agree that there's nothing wrong with being a medic and mostly playing Karkand, but, imo, that doesn't make you a good all-round player. But if you wanna keep playing Karkand, that's cool. You should play how you want to play.
Btw, your time as Lone Wolf is a bit high. It's not incredibly high, but I think it's too high. People prefer to play with other people who are in squad. A commander's worst nightmare is a Lone Wolf, and I think you'll be better utilised in a squad.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6671|Warlord
Better than average, that's for sure.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6783|Finland
Well your overal or infantry K/D ratio isn't any good, but your SPM isn't that but. Too bad it's easy to get high SPM without good K/D which mean more for me
Defiance
+438|6715

Some kit/weapon k/ds are low, but you're overall is high thanks to engie, your w/l is also kinda low but you can't solely be blamed for that.

Verdict: Average, a little above and a little below in certain aspects. The only thing where your stats excel is in KD. While yes, you are probobly above average, "Average" is pretty shitty.

Problems with this: Should've gone in "Rate my Stats" and we can't tell how good you are as a player just by stats alone.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-04-30 12:04:19)

An7 NZ
+20|6616|Christchurch NewZealand
Goddamit u all think im just another madic whore. i play on a server which is 64 player and lasts for bout 11mins a round i get in the top three easily and nearly always get over 50points as assualt i get over 50 points as well. Im good at infantry and get 20 kills easy.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6616|England
i think you are good,better than me anyhow! how on earth did you get the pistol and knife?!! kudos mate! dont fear the flamers,keep shooting!
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6668|Cherry Pie
Not too bad.  But you FREAKING LOOOOOOOVE KARKAND...  How about you play some other maps and do good!  That would prove that you are actually good.  I'll put it this way...:

YOU ARE A GOOD KARKAND PLAYER...

Thats about it.

Medal are kinda low too for how much you have played.

Last edited by Mr.Pieeater (2006-04-30 20:13:25)

travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6743|U.S
Personally i dont think you are good because you have almost 10,000 points more than me and i have expert knife and vetearn for all the kits. my stas are under travisb05
An7 NZ
Travis veteran kits take time not skill 20 kills in a round is shit easy. a 3 year old could get 15 hours. expert is skill.
Hiei987
+20|6736
Getting owned on Karkadan is never that good.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6818|Noizyland

An7 NZ my Kiwi Comrade join the Bf2s saturday game night at seven. For us of course it means Sunday game afternoon at 2PM, but you can still join. It's unranked, we play maps other than Karkand and basicly have a good time. There you can proove how good you are. Stat's don't really proove how good you are at BF2 in my opinion.

As long as you have fun anyway.

Edit: Karkadan??

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-04-30 23:11:41)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
panderiz
+32|6810
very average, you wouldn't get a look in most clans, your SPM is crap and your KDR is terrible, especially your INF KDR <1 ROFL
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6691
I s'pose your reasonably good at what you do, but then aren't we all as we usually don't play what we are not good at.  I too have weak areas but try to become the most rounded player I can, in any situation on any map.

http://bf2s.com/player/45677833/

Last edited by {KAOS}DesertWraith (2006-04-30 23:25:02)

An7 NZ
panderiz if i had played for 500 hours like you i would be better than you. The stats are improving after every round. Im getting better. Your kd is because of armour anyone could get that

Last edited by An7 NZ (2006-04-30 23:26:23)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6764|California

Tyferra wrote:

Edit: Karkadan??
..magical southwest corner of Mashtuur

anywho, not bad. but i see a pretty generic assortment as far as kit/map goes
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6719|Canberra, AUS
If you make a thread like this then don't be surprised when people respond like that. Don't condescend - it makes you look like a complete fucktard. Especially when he has more credit to his argument then you.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
panderiz
+32|6810

An7 NZ wrote:

panderiz if i had played for 500 hours like you i would be better than you. The stats are improving after every round. Im getting better. Your kd is because of armour anyone could get that
ROFL my stats are increasing all the time too, inf kdr and SPM go up everyday.

Dude your inf kdr is less than 1!

You only play one map, and if I did that my spm would be 4+ and inf kdr 3+, anyone who plays one map can never comment on stats, try being a little more rounded.

Almost 70% of your total time is 1 map OMG= in gerenal your stats mean nothing

CHECK
http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … p;start=25

#36 overall, and thats the only stats site that really breaks things down based on 10+ diff stats.

Finally, I don't play for stats, I play to win rounds, stats are just the result.
An7 NZ
spark shut up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard