pace51
Boom?
+194|5162|Markham, Ontario
In light of the recent jalalabad car chase, maybe we can revive the servers again. To do this, though, we'd all have to choose a time, and go on the servers en masse. Then, we could play a while, and maybe, just maybe, some people will stay and the servers will be revived! Since the car chase is coming up, this is the perfect time!

So, should we choose a time and revive? Because I really want to kill some of you guys. Just kidding.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5988|Vortex Ring State
nuh.

If you haven't figured out already, we need a long time in between events. I'm pretty fucking sure the last event was 1-2(!) years ago.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6300

Trotskygrad wrote:

nuh.

If you haven't figured out already, we need a long time in between events. I'm pretty fucking sure the last event was 1-2(!) years ago.
Yep, April 2009 was the Civilian Car Wars.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5902|...

If I happened to be home and happened to be on my computer...I might happen to stop in...
pace51
Boom?

tuckergustav wrote:

If I happened to be home and happened to be on my computer...I might happen to stop in...
But you'd leave if no one else was there. No offence, but thats the point. We need to repopulate it.
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.
Nah
Hallvard
+262|6511|North Norway

Necromancy is evil... Let the dead rest.

Celebrating their past glory once in a while is enough.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5902|...

pace51 wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

But you'd leave if no one else was there. No offence, but thats the point. We need to repopulate it.
you don't KNOW me...don't pretend like you KNOW what I would do in a situation...

okay, I probably would leave....but you still don't KNOW me.
pace51
Boom?
I said no offence in prediction of that response. I don't know you... just people in general.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6662|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

pace51 wrote:

I said no offence in prediction of that response. I don't know you... just people in general.
Saying 'No Offence' dosent give a licence to say what you like, you cant fire from the hip and say 'aaahhhhhh but I said No Offence, so Im ok' no your not.

You may not have ment to offend Gusto, wether you think its ok what you said or not you need to include the one word that matters in your last post that you forgot to write.

Sorry.

In regards to loading up BF2 - No.  I dont have a proper connection at home and cant smoke indoors.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6489|so randum
also you're a cunt
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hallvard
+262|6511|North Norway

yea!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard