Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5163
That's very disappointing. I thought you could order them like you can with Filipinas.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998
Watch for mutants, people with horns and other stuff are pretty common sight.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

That's very disappointing. I thought you could order them like you can with Filipinas.
With no connections, he'll have to hit up Hong Kong or Kowloon.  Harder in Shanghai. 

While you can order up in the Phillippines(yes, they line up just like at the Chicken Ranch in Nevada), you can't just do that anywhere.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
lol
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6527|London (At Heart)

Ilocano wrote:

What part of China?  City and/or Province?  Big city or small town?

Bring tons of anti-diarrhea, anti-gas, and loratadine.  Don't even think of bringing any type of what China considers illegal drugs.
Shanghai.

And aye I've head the anti poop tabs are a godsend
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
buy po chai pills when your there they work wonders
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Can you speak that horrible fuck up of an ugly language? Seriously, nothing hurts my ears as much as fucking cantonese. Why anyone learns it or thinks its a beautiful language is beyong me.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State
aspirin and gas mask for heavy pollution days tbh. So much metal fumes in the air in some regions, it gives you headaches.

oh and anti diarrhea, anti-gas are musts.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6670|The Netherlands
I was in China two weeks ago. Went to Beijing (5 days) and Shanghai (4 days).
Had a great time there. The Chinese are a bit strange, be prepared to have a lot of pictures taken of you.
Also everything is very cheap. 2L cola for 0.50 Euro and water for even less for example. (Which is good, since you shouldn't drink water from the sinks)

Internet wise: Google does work (sortof), Facebook doesn't work at all, and I heard that youtube didn't work but didn't test that. The rest seemed to work, BF2s did

For the rest... Be sure to visit the Expo! It was very nice to go to, too bad I only got to spend 9 hours there. So much to see.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
eat a cat or two
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6527|London (At Heart)

Nessie09 wrote:

Had a great time there. The Chinese are a bit strange, be prepared to have a lot of pictures taken of you.
Also everything is very cheap. 2L cola for 0.50 Euro and water for even less for example. (Which is good, since you shouldn't drink water from the sinks)

Internet wise: Google does work (sortof), Facebook doesn't work at all, and I heard that youtube didn't work but didn't test that. The rest seemed to work, BF2s did

For the rest... Be sure to visit the Expo! It was very nice to go to, too bad I only got to spend 9 hours there. So much to see.
Cheers

The Expo is on the plan of events and quite looking forward to it .

I don't think the internet should be an issue, not intending to take a laptop, but cheers for the heads up
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

No, you cannot taunt the guards like the ones in London.
Trotskygrad
бля

Shem wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

Cheers

The Expo is on the plan of events and quite looking forward to it .

I don't think the internet should be an issue, not intending to take a laptop, but cheers for the heads up
Yeah, drink propel clones and bottled water, you can never trust local water.

Also, learn to use the bowl in the group type of toilet (a porcelain ditch in the bathroom floor) a lot, you'll encounter a lot of those.
Trotskygrad
бля

Adams_BJ wrote:

Can you speak that horrible fuck up of an ugly language? Seriously, nothing hurts my ears as much as fucking cantonese. Why anyone learns it or thinks its a beautiful language is beyong me.
tbh, IMO, Chinese sounds fucking horrible.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

This website sure has a lot of azns.

Start posting pictures of your female relatives.
Trotskygrad
бля

Macbeth wrote:

This website sure has a lot of azns.

Start posting pictures of your female relatives.
my nephew's white tbh.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Somebody other than fermtax.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6576|London

Ilocano wrote:

Bring tons of anti-diarrhea, anti-gas, and loratadine.  Don't even think of bringing any type of what China considers illegal drugs.
This x1000

Be very careful what you eat. Buy bottled water from department stores/large shops

If it's too cheap to be true it's definitely fake

Take the taxi everywhere, it costs like nothing
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Eat the stir-fried wikipedia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ipedia.jpg
That's Taiwan m8.

As seremaker said: DONT EAT THE CHINESE FOOD, unless you want to come back with a shitload of diseases. Hell the KFC and McDonalds are 10 times healthier than the local food.

On language: Chinese is a very aggressive language... tbh it's not a beautiful language, I think English is way more practical linguistic side (more words to express ideals etc.)

Btw you can get a virgin hooker in shanghai for around 400 RMB (heard from a friend). Becareful if you go to Chinese clubs... most are owned by gangs and shit.

China's a dirty fucking country and I'll never go ever.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля

Aries_37 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

This x1000

Be very careful what you eat. Buy bottled water from department stores/large shops

If it's too cheap to be true it's definitely fake

Take the taxi everywhere, it costs like nothing
Have to disagree with the taxi part. Try to get a taxi that looks new-ish. Better drivers get better taxis. The worse taxis can have an extra gas tank by the passenger seat, very dangerous.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
sucks for you people that don't look chinese its a shame
firebolt5
+114|6156

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Especially if you're black...
Trotskygrad
бля
protip: get a local to buy stuff for you, shop owners charge more if you look foreign.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

firebolt5 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Especially if you're black...
i went to china with a few black friends lol
also go to stanley market in hong kong and learn how to hassle got a nike gym bag for 100hkd when it was 150hkd

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-05-20 20:38:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard