gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

theDude5B wrote:

gvers wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

I think that his maw and paw must have heard Trentnorris years ago and freaked straight out!!!

Remember good old trentnorris? he was mental, and still is!

Yeah rounds were not bad when I was on. Totally lost my way at one point and wasn't able to kill anyone. I think I had a couple of rounds which ended with a negative k/d. But then I changed from the RDS to the ACOG scope and sorted it out.
I changed from the rifle to the Gustav and that seemed to help me out . Only got a couple of rounds in with you all last night but had fun.
gvers you got our teamspeak details? Should come join us on there.
Yes, I have them. I really must use them at some point. It's just most of the time when I'm on no one else is so I don't normally start TS.
l41e
+677|6619

Doperwt. wrote:

especially me .

But why they dont let you talk to people over the internet? Isn't a way to gain alot of contacts? Or are they afraid of perverted old men?
The second one. Except replace 'perverted old men' with 'everyone'. Paranoia for the win.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

I'll be playing tonight
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Me and Tim will be on...
l41e
+677|6619

Won't be on today (work). Probably will be Sat/Sun, though.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

GG's tonight (Y)
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

yea, was fun playing again.
l41e
+677|6619

Mostly good rounds today. A few were ridiculously one-sided though.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Yeah me and Hal took care of business tonight,when everybody else failed we stood our ground and fought.Nordic warriors FTW!!
l41e
+677|6619

Heh, exciting BC2 day today, hmm?

TS3 wrote:

<15:47:12>Connected to server: =OSP= TS3 Server
<15:47:13>You subscribed to all channels
<15:47:53>"B.Schuss" connected
<15:47:59>"B.Schuss" disconnected (Verlassen)
<16:24:58>"Doperwt" connected
<16:25:00>"Doperwt" disconnected (leaving)
<18:20:21>"BEER4Hallvard" connected
<18:20:23>"BEER4Hallvard" disconnected (leaving)
(I went to sleep at 2205 local.)
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

yeah, you dont talk back . and then the girlfriend wants attention again. So I dont go play
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
i usually just sing when k30 doesnt talk back!

had some good rounds yesterday with everyone that was on. time just disappeared for me. i started playing at around 2:30pm (ish) and before i knew it, it was 7pm
only felt as if i had been playing for an hour or so!

good to see RDMC playing, and kicking some ass with us
l41e
+677|6619

Good games today, even if I was getting my ass kicked for most of them.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Yeah was fun as usual. I am only 99 more kills away from my platinum star for the scar-l. What weapon should I move onto next?
I was thinking the VSS.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

VSS.
no, just no...

If you're gonna use a sniper, use a proper sniper... like the SV96 or the GOL...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
I will not be distance sniping though with the VSS. I will be sticking with the squad and attacking up close and personal.
Long range I will go with the SV98, or the Type88 maybe.
l41e
+677|6619

Try the shotguns with slugs, maybe? They're surprisingly decent even without.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

Greetings bf2s eu, has been a while.

Is this game worth getting now? First I heard was lag issues and CTD issues when it came out (so it seems like a normal Battlefield game). Collegue is telling me to buy it, so I figured I’d check how many BF2s people play it, nice to see so many oldies ^^

I thought I wait a month or two after it came out to hear about it. (and to give you guys a bit of experience, so I wouldn’t kill you totally from the start.

So, worth it or not?
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

Yes, bfbc2 is worth it...

Although I've jumped on another mmo now, Age of Conan
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

It is worth it. Even more now, then when it came out, beceause now everything is more balanced now. So hop on aboard.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Jappe, Yes get it. Come join us.

p.s. where the Fffff is everyone just now? Last few days I haven't seen anyone online and playing.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

theDude5B wrote:

p.s. where the Fffff is everyone just now? Last few days I haven't seen anyone online and playing.
I haven't seen anyone in my friends list playing since the last patch. I'm on most nights but not until about 9-10pm
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Yeah JAppe get on the bandwagon...

@Tim I've been to tired and some times to drunk to play, but I'll try to join tonight.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721

gvers wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

I haven't seen anyone in my friends list playing since the last patch. I'm on most nights but not until about 9-10pm
Friends list is FUBAR just now. Doesnt show anyone as being online even if they are.

I will be hanging out in OSP TS if you want to find me.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

Age of Conan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard