mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Superior Mind wrote:

Comes out a day before my b-day. Anyone wanna be super cool?
And stand in line with you while you wait for it?

Nah, no thanks.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

War Man wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

What's with all the special forces missions hate.

The Marine/whatever missions in both MW's were the most boring shit ever.

The SAS/141 missions were way better.
Reason is because that 1 man doing it all is getting old. They need to make a campaign where you work together with your comrades to kickass, not act like fucking Rambo.
SAS/141 missions were usually with squadmates..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California

DefCon-17 wrote:

War Man wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

What's with all the special forces missions hate.

The Marine/whatever missions in both MW's were the most boring shit ever.

The SAS/141 missions were way better.
Reason is because that 1 man doing it all is getting old. They need to make a campaign where you work together with your comrades to kickass, not act like fucking Rambo.
SAS/141 missions were usually with squadmates..
needs 4 player or 8... no wait 16 player co op campaign
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
This is like...

Call of Duty: War on Commies

"The name of the level, "WMD," is set in 1968, during the height of the Cold War. The players' character is part of a larger endeavor to stop the spread of Communism. As the foursome moves through the facility, they come to a relay station they must take out. One by one, players will pick off unsuspecting foes with a scoped crossbow. Similar to previous Call of Duty titles, players will click to hold their breath and fire away."
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

hmmmm....good luck finding 15 people to play a campaign with...
Trotskygrad
бля

ruisleipa wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Good luck finding 15 CoD players who can work together and not TK each other of "STEALIN MAH KEELZZZZ"
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land
lol truedat
Blank_The_Bogan
MEDIC!
+19|5436|Qld, Australia

Trotskygrad wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Good luck finding 15 CoD players who can work together and not TK each other of "STEALIN MAH KEELZZZZ"
Agreed
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast

Looks....alright. Nothing more.

Last edited by henno13 (2010-05-19 01:28:10)

ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land
some of those graphics look pretty fuckin good.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
there's only so far they can take that same-old fucking engine and same old paint-by-numbers game formula

FORTUNATELY there's even less far that they can stretch their spastic fucking imaginations
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

ruisleipa wrote:

some of those graphics look pretty fuckin good.
hahaha

hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Please tell me you are joking. Plenty of genuinely nice looking games out there, and you say that looks "pretty fuckin good". It is obviously still the same engine from CoD4 (Nov 2007) with some added blur, bloom and other assorted post processing game developers add to disguise old and tired game engines.

As for the rest of the trailer, that game looks like it is doing the CoD series proud. By that I mean it seems to be following the curve exactly - the one that started with great games and is now past horrible.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
Did i see a crossbow that shoots explosive arrows?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

aerodynamic wrote:

You sure did. Pushing the envelope these developers.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
meh
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Tbh when it first started I was like "Meh, about as impressive as MW2s teaser trailer". Then it got a bit better, Spas-12, massive rocket launcher, destructible houses?, then that scene where the helicopter was spinning out of control while the guy was roped to it. Looked fucking scary. Then, a crossbow that shoots explosives. That's pure bred awesome.

I really hope this game is going to be epic and blow MW2 away, but then again, it probably won't.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

Finray wrote:

Tbh when it first started I was like "Meh, about as impressive as MW2s teaser trailer". Then it got a bit better, Spas-12, massive rocket launcher, destructible houses?, then that scene where the helicopter was spinning out of control while the guy was roped to it. Looked fucking scary. Then, a crossbow that shoots explosives. That's pure bred awesome.

I really hope this game is going to be epic and blow MW2 away, but then again, it probably won't.
The shotguns can use Dragon's Breath ammo apparently, so...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Dragonsbreath.jpg

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-05-19 09:38:48)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6711|FUCK UBISOFT

Finray wrote:

you seem like the kind of kid who would own 5 macbooks.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

I wish they would put more fun weapons like that.
Running around with a normal rifle gets boring after a while.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2010-05-19 14:59:04)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
pace51
Boom?
+194|5143|Markham, Ontario
I read some reviews. They're bringing back dedicated servers, putting bunches of vehicles in the game, and for kicks, it looks like we'll be able to control an SR-71 Blackbird. Oh yeah. This cod might be good., Better not pull a MW2
Trotskygrad
бля

aerodynamic wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

I wish they would put more fun weapons like that.
Running around with a normal rifle gets boring after a while.
I wish that they'd allow you to fill your mags with custom ammo. Like a full clip of tracers for the lulz. Or a clip with blanks interchanged with live rounds. Or a tracer clip with incendiaries every 5 rounds.

Also, having a jar that you can fill with whatever (acid, paint, water, etc.) and throw at people would be
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

pace51 wrote:

I read some reviews. They're bringing back dedicated servers, putting bunches of vehicles in the game, and for kicks, it looks like we'll be able to control an SR-71 Blackbird. Oh yeah. This cod might be good., Better not pull a MW2
thank you for pointing that out captain motherfucking obvious. Only the other dozen people to post in this thread have already said the same shit you said.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6322|Troy, New York

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

thank you for pointing that out captain motherfucking obvious. Only the other dozen people to post in this thread have already said the same shit you said.
Oh no! Somebody gave their opinion! Lets rage! Multiple people with the same opinion? FUCK NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM WITH YOUR GODDAMN OPINIONS!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6711|FUCK UBISOFT

no dedicated servers is not what made cod6 bad fyi.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

h4hagen wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Oh no! Somebody gave their opinion! Lets rage! Multiple people with the same opinion? FUCK NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM WITH YOUR GODDAMN OPINIONS!
It's Seymorebutts, don't expect better IQ anytime soon.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard