Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

I'm gonna guess Laguna Alta rush
I think that's already in!

Nelson Bay Conquest, possible.

What I really want is Sangre Del Toro (or whatever the MP conversion of that map will be like) Conquest, with all the flat desert space to fight over.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
That's Laguna Presa silly, the jungle map. Laguna Alta is the one in the mountains with the river in the middle and C being a warehouse, A being a barn and B being next to an off kilter trailer
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

That's Laguna Presa silly, the jungle map. Laguna Alta is the one in the mountains with the river in the middle and C being a warehouse, A being a barn and B being next to an off kilter trailer
Laguna, Laguna, whatever.

That's odd, never played Alta (or maybe I'm still confusing it with Presa)
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

mooneyno1 wrote:

http://www.altplusf4.com/index.php/201005123143/Multi/new-battlefield-bad-company-2-multiplayer-maps-coming-soon.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+altplusf4/Ykxp+

new maps confirmed.

Please actually be new maps.
yeah but don't fix the m1.  fuck it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

If they do fix the M1, it's gonna be hilarious because everyone will use it, and then everyone will bitch and moan that it's overpowered because they keep dying by it
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
So..is it me, or is the friends list officially FUBAR atm? I mean, first you couldn't join the bottom half, but now it just says nobody is online at all. While clearly they should be. (Tested this with some clanmates..)
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752

RDMC wrote:

So..is it me, or is the friends list officially FUBAR atm? I mean, first you couldn't join the bottom half, but now it just says nobody is online at all. While clearly they should be. (Tested this with some clanmates..)
FUBAR
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

RDMC wrote:

you can still join on them, the list is just broke.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
It amazes me that something which is featured on the MAIN screen of the game doesn't work after x amount of updates and fixes. Who ever coded it should have been sacked for that, or who ever had the check-list.
RDMC
+736|6566|Area 51

DUnlimited wrote:

RDMC wrote:

you can still join on them, the list is just broke.
Good to know that it does still work, or sort of..now I just have to keep xfire next to it, to see who I can actually join
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5999
Wish I had the money to fuck up such a car like that.
GullyFoyle
+25|5388

mooneyno1 wrote:

http://www.altplusf4.com/index.php/201005123143/Multi/new-battlefield-bad-company-2-multiplayer-maps-coming-soon.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+altplusf4/Ykxp+

new maps confirmed.

Please actually be new maps.
Based on their track record, IMHO, 90% chance he is just referring to VIP map pack 3, which is confirmed to be squad rush on Laguna Alta and Squad Deathmatch on Nelson Bay.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/22/battl … for-deplo/
Nordemus
+60|5999
Cool. Like 8 servers in Europe run Squad Rush.
RDMC
+736|6566|Area 51
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
When I saw the title I was like: Oh no ruining a car.

When I saw the car without ANY form of EA / DICE Branding and "tastefully paintbrushed" I was like
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

FloppY_ wrote:

When I saw the car without ANY form of EA / DICE Branding and "tastefully paintbrushed" I was like
Oh yeah, that will go so well impressing the girls at the club...
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

Ilocano wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Oh yeah, that will go so well impressing the girls at the club...
Of course! They´ll all like "you some army hot shot or summat! killing mean terroristies and all!"
You be rolling like P-to-tha-fucking-Diddy, dawg! Holler!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Nordemus
+60|5999
Just went 20-0 with the 870 and slugs. Cool weapon, shame it does not zoom more.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
So I saw someone on the other team today with a bronze starred Garand. I about shit myself in excitement because I thought it was fixed (it's the last bronze star I need for 15k pts). I end up going 50-20 as assault wookie with a Garand, I'm blowing up tanks with C4, sniping people with accurate shots from medium range etc. Basically I pulled out all the stops in order to power through this last bronze star I needed. After every kill I keep hoping and praying that I'll see that bronze star pop up on my screen so I can give a little shout of victory. Nothing. Round ends and I'm thinking "maybe I killed too many people with C4 or the pistol" so I go and check my stats and of course, zero registered kills. Made me sad
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield

JohnG@lt wrote:

So I saw someone on the other team today with a bronze starred Garand. I about shit myself in excitement because I thought it was fixed (it's the last bronze star I need for 15k pts). I end up going 50-20 as assault wookie with a Garand, I'm blowing up tanks with C4, sniping people with accurate shots from medium range etc. Basically I pulled out all the stops in order to power through this last bronze star I needed. After every kill I keep hoping and praying that I'll see that bronze star pop up on my screen so I can give a little shout of victory. Nothing. Round ends and I'm thinking "maybe I killed too many people with C4 or the pistol" so I go and check my stats and of course, zero registered kills. Made me sad
lol. unlucky, sounds like you had fun though
prototype
+52|6312
i did the same thing with my daewoo only mine is cooler
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

prototype wrote:

i did the same thing with my daewoo only mine is cooler
pics or it didn´t happen
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

lol... I love C4 + M14 + Motion mines.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard