Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

JohnG@lt wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Ive played with the VSS a little bit the past few days and I have come to the conclusion that it's absolutely terrible. Stupidly high recoil, small clips, large ammo consumption, not much damage (per second).

I'd take any SMG over it. Tried it with red dot, 4x, standard scope, 12x, magnum.. nothing works.
It's actually got the highest damage per second in the game but you just can't hit shit with it after the first bullet
I thought so too, but when I went for my gold, I began to really like that gun. Standard scope, extra ammo and magnum it is really great. Rapes on mid range maps like Laguna Alta (not the jungle Laguna one, keep mixing up names).
That being said, I played with a buddy most of the time who was assault. My lollerballs and his ammo made an excellent team.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Sisco10 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Ive played with the VSS a little bit the past few days and I have come to the conclusion that it's absolutely terrible. Stupidly high recoil, small clips, large ammo consumption, not much damage (per second).

I'd take any SMG over it. Tried it with red dot, 4x, standard scope, 12x, magnum.. nothing works.
It's actually got the highest damage per second in the game but you just can't hit shit with it after the first bullet
I thought so too, but when I went for my gold, I began to really like that gun. Standard scope, extra ammo and magnum it is really great. Rapes on mid range maps like Laguna Alta (not the jungle Laguna one, keep mixing up names).
That being said, I played with a buddy most of the time who was assault. My lollerballs and his ammo made an excellent team.
I know it's fun, I have 3 golds on it It's just one of the most frustrating guns in the game in CQC because A) no crosshairs and B) the bullets go EVERYWHERE Sit back and plink people with 2-3 round bursts from medium range and it kicks ass.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Just went 37/24 on Valparaiso with the VSS. God I forgot how wonderful that gun could be. 4410 points (11k total).

Can't wait for the patch when they fix the settling after shots

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-12 11:15:05)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Christbane
+51|6236
I had the funniest suicide I have ever had in a bf series last night.    I tracerd the uav  and fired after I got a lock I watched as it ran circles around it trying to get a hit to no avail.  in the meantime the uav operator decided to descend and shoot at me with his 50 cal and was low enough that I could shoot at him with my shotgun, so I opened up on it and destroyed it only to find my rpg finally made a big enough loop to make a straight on shot  at the uav that was no longer there and slammed right into me    EPIC FAIL
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Christbane wrote:

I had the funniest suicide I have ever had in a bf series last night.    I tracerd the uav  and fired after I got a lock I watched as it ran circles around it trying to get a hit to no avail.  in the meantime the uav operator decided to descend and shoot at me with his 50 cal and was low enough that I could shoot at him with my shotgun, so I opened up on it and destroyed it only to find my rpg finally made a big enough loop to make a straight on shot  at the uav that was no longer there and slammed right into me    EPIC FAIL
Sort of like the COD6 Javelin (So I hear, don't have MW2 piece of shit) where if you're under what you're aiming at it kills you from looping around.

That is by far, the best Battlefield tale I've heard in a long time there Christbane.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I want the little bird brought back Isla Innocente doesn't need two blackhawks, it needs 1 blackhawk and one little bird. I miss that helo.
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Little Birds are only fun because of the lack of effective SAMs like handheld stingers...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Sort of like the COD6 Javelin (So I hear, don't have MW2 piece of shit) where if you're under what you're aiming at it kills you from looping around.

That is by far, the best Battlefield tale I've heard in a long time there Christbane.
https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2795/1266059032200.gif
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

JohnG@lt wrote:

Just went 37/24 on Valparaiso with the VSS. God I forgot how wonderful that gun could be. 4410 points (11k total).

>implying that 37-24 is good
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DUnlimited wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

>implying that 37-24 is good
Is it bad?
-Frederick Bastiat
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
No Johngalt, it is not bad

I forgot how wonderful that gun could be
I went 37/24 with it
See you're trying to use that as proof of the gun's wonderfulness when it's a pretty average score. Also underlying DU's post is his intense dislike for your posts in this subforum, a feeling which I share.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Lucien wrote:

No Johngalt, it is not bad

I forgot how wonderful that gun could be
I went 37/24 with it
See you're trying to use that as proof of the gun's wonderfulness when it's a pretty average score. Also underlying DU's post is his intense dislike for your posts in this subforum, a feeling which I share.
I don't care if you like me or not Lucien. You're a whiny douche and I call you out on it so I expect you to not like me. Did you really think you posting that would hurt my feelings? lawl.
-Frederick Bastiat
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
scsb
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Christbane wrote:

yeah lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Lucien wrote:

scsb
I don't speak Chinese. If you're going to curse me out at least do it in an understandable form, moron.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lucien wrote:

scsb
I don't speak Chinese. If you're going to curse me out at least do it in an understandable form, moron.
racism galt, I expected better of you (seriously, Chinese is overdone, be creative and say Urdu or something)
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lucien wrote:

scsb
変わった人
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Lucien wrote:

scsb
racism galt, I expected better of you (seriously, Chinese is overdone, be creative and say Urdu or something)
Meh, that's not racist. I could've just as easily used any other foreign language and it would've worked fine
-Frederick Bastiat
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
puta
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

puta
I do speak gutter Spanish pendejo
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Meh, that's not racist. I could've just as easily used any other foreign language and it would've worked fine
Je ne parle pas Anglais. lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Je ne parle pas Anglais. lol
Je parle mauvais français aussi bien
-Frederick Bastiat
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield
I speak chav, u iz wnt 2 hr it blud ?
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield
http://www.altplusf4.com/index.php/2010 … usf4/Ykxp+

new maps confirmed.

Please actually be new maps.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2010-05-12 17:03:43)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I'm gonna guess Laguna Alta rush and Nelson Bay conquest
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard