thinner44
+1|6817
Today is my 44th birthday, (no I'm not posting this for the congrats, but hey, don't let me stop you ). This morning I receive a large box addressed to me with a label that read, "Happy birthday soldier". I open it with eager anticipation.
Inside: Ration biscuits, for when I'm sniping, drinks for those long hot desert days, jungle plasters in case of injury (fushe pass and the like), dates, no doubt from Karkand, lots of sugary sweets for when I've been running from one flag to the other, Action man, full kit (you may be interested to know he's got a pump action shotgun and knife), a set of action toys, this I have been told is for when either the game crashes or the internet goes down, and voip headset... so now I can hear them scream as I scream back at them

Unlike most of my would be knife victims, I was totally unaware.... I think my wife is trying to tell me I spend too much time on BF2. Thank god it wasn't divorce papers
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6849|Missoula, MT
LOL...good stuff.  And congrats! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-10-20 11:55:41)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
lol, nice. Happy birthday man
McCullough
+7|6846
44 years young and playing BF2. That's awsome. Congrats dude!

Last edited by McCullough (2005-10-20 11:58:58)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6855|"Frisco"

That's awesome.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6790|The Hague, Holland
Congatz soldier
thinner44
+1|6817
Cheers chaps , you're so kind . I think I might be playing BF222 when I'm very old and grey. Hope to see you all there
Justinian
+1|6787

thinner44 wrote:

I think my wife is trying to tell me I spend too much time on BF2. Thank god it wasn't divorce papers
You may want to consider ... having sex with your wife more often.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
Congrats, I'm thought I was old!! I'm 34, and when my wife is at work or nagging me, I play. But it sure is addicting.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6851|Bryan/College Station, TX
Funny stuff. Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6801|Canberra, Australia

Justinian wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

I think my wife is trying to tell me I spend too much time on BF2. Thank god it wasn't divorce papers
You may want to consider ... having sex with your wife more often.
Otherwise you may get the message: "Enemy weakening Key Positions"  When you wife goes out with your best Mate
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
always have to give cangrats to a fellow librian?

not sure of your timezone but my b,day was wed 19th (27)
SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6772|Sumter, South Carolina
LOL. thats great.
lowyaukee
+2|6842
Happy Birthday and 3 cheers for your wife for the great birthday presents.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

yeah congrats m8

and kudos to your wife for such great presents...
MephistoJade
+0|6771|USA/England
Congrats, and you're a lucky man, to have a woman like that
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6794
Ah fantastic, congratulations, your a lucky man.  Your wife sure knows how to get good presents.
thinner44
+1|6817

Aus heart attack wrote:

always have to give cangrats to a fellow librian?

not sure of your timezone but my b,day was wed 19th (27)
I dunno why Aus' but I read that as 'librarian' ... Congrats to you on your B'day

I've been playing a couple of hours today and got absolutely slaughtered, must be that extra year

As for 'enemy weakening key positions' ... I had a good laugh at that and then went 'hmmm'
Cheers everyone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard