Dcon1|leighto
+23|6641|Australia
as the title suggests i used to be a very bad karkand whore. i had 202 hours on it and all the rest were under 20 hours but i have seens the error of my ways and have started branching out to the other maps. i now love sharqi, wake and gulf of oman they are all awesome. i have even gone so far as when i play a all map rotation server when karkand come around i leave the server and go find a new one:) i hope my speech has inspired other karkand whores to reform and leave karkand in the dust.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6795|EUR
Go start an anti-karkand branch. Sitting in semi circles with introductions and golf claps.
luckybaer
+10|6795| Going Feral
Karkand is cool, and there's nothing wrong with playing it a lot.  I hope that your choice to diversify your map selection was driven by YOUR desire for a change and variety and NOT by the carping of a bunch of people mocking those who play only Karkand.

I played lots of Karkand in recent memory, but now I'm playing a lot of Warlord.  I've also sprinkled in a dose of Ghost Town, Surge, Dalian Plant, and Sharqi in recent game time.
Sexy in Garden
+11|6604
Dalian, Dragon Valley, Wake, Karkand my favourite maps
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6672|The Netherlands
Karkank, warlord, wake my favourite maps
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6740|Melbourne, Australia
people complain about karkand whores.. theyr not the people who play karkand who love the level because of there own reason EG loads of infentry battles and bottleneck areas people hate the people who may not like karkand but stick it out just so they can rack up points.. there the idiots that need to be shot =]
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6642|Gold coast, Aus.
I would play other maps if I could......My GFX card isn't supported so it screws up alot. But for some reason itdoesn't on sharqi and karkand......And I hate sharqi.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6791|Canada, Ont
My server runs all maps but has Karkand goes by twice on the list because everyone loves it.
I wish there were no 24/7 Servers... Seems kinda like cheating.
Metamort
+19|6705

Dcon1|leighto wrote:

as the title suggests i used to be a very bad karkand whore. i had 202 hours on it and all the rest were under 20 hours but i have seens the error of my ways and have started branching out to the other maps. i now love sharqi, wake and gulf of oman they are all awesome. i have even gone so far as when i play a all map rotation server when karkand come around i leave the server and go find a new one:) i hope my speech has inspired other karkand whores to reform and leave karkand in the dust.
I never considered myself a Karkand Whore. I played it for the CQC and the armor (which I've become very skilled at) I wasn't one of those who just charged the hotel and fought it out for a lot of points, I played for the fun and the win. When I charged the hotel, I made it and actually started capping the flag, instead of getting one kill then dying, or reviving a ton of people rinse and repeat.

I also spend a lot of time on Wake now that my clan runs the (-BS-) 110% Wake Island server. I've been playing other maps too, since we have a multimap server as well ((-BS-) Ranked Battlefieldbs.com). I still spend time on our 24/7 karkand though ((-BS-) Total Karkand). I love being in a clan with 4 servers (The last is an unranked Training/Scrimmage server)

I like Sharqi, Wake, Dragon Valley, Mashtuur City, Dalian Plant, Karkand. Special forces is no longer good in my opinion - even with my high infantry ratio, I went on Warlord the other day and died 7 times before getting a single kill.
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6638|Houston, TX
Dcon1|leighto,

Would you talk with my friend?  He's a Karkand whore, also.  He's played so much that now he's burnt out and we can't get him to play any BF.  He won't even pet his cat.anymore.
IronFerret
+48|6677|Mexico City.
l did that.. leave karkand... but now im back!!. im still having fun there so why leave it? anyway karkand have 180hr of 357hr i dont think its that bad. Also much people (like me) sometimes can play just 1 or 2 hr a day, thats like 3 or 4 games, i chose karkand, sharqi o great wall.

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

I wish there were no 24/7 Servers... Seems kinda like cheating.
r u serius??

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-29 08:34:23)

MarkyMark
+5|6693|UK
I used to be a karkand whore, but then Wake came out
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6663|England
I am a Kark Whore, but I have recently discovered a joy for Kubra Dam and Gulf of Oman

I tried a Wake server but when i hopped in the plane about 100 people went prone in front of the plane

I will try it again.....someday
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6650|Tasmania
I was addicted to kirkwood in my first few days, the close in action seemed great!

Then I discovered sharqi..

then I discovered wake. Oh wake you beautiful beautiful map.

Mind you, my new favourite is FuShe Pass, all my gold has come from that map (the few gold I have anyway)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard