blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

.Sup wrote:

I'm sorry about the Irish, I really hopped all the smaller countries/teams would beat bigger ones and get through
yeah Slovenia and Serbia are in time to celebrate .sup
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

CameronPoe wrote:

I would actually incredulously support England if they happened to be playing France. It's mind boggling. Rage.
I do this no matter who the frogs play against. Same goes for Italy. I felt ill during the France - Italy finals that one year.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto

CameronPoe wrote:

France is the worst country on earth. Worst army in the western world. The only reason France currently exists is because of the UK, US and Russia. France have managed to cheat a country less than a tenth of their size out of the world cup. Enjoy South Africa you cheese-reeking, surrender-loving, self-important, cheating lowlife mother fuckers. Can you get direct flights to South Africa from Vichy France?
Oh yes, because the entire country is to blame for one man's actions. I forgot Bush's doctrines were still applicable, my bad.
I like pie.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

TSI wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

France is the worst country on earth. Worst army in the western world. The only reason France currently exists is because of the UK, US and Russia. France have managed to cheat a country less than a tenth of their size out of the world cup. Enjoy South Africa you cheese-reeking, surrender-loving, self-important, cheating lowlife mother fuckers. Can you get direct flights to South Africa from Vichy France?
Oh yes, because the entire country is to blame for one man's actions. I forgot Bush's doctrines were still applicable, my bad.
People don't hate France because of one man, people just hate France and its people. Henry's actions have just highlighted and inflamed this natural reaction...

j/k

Actually had a good laugh about this in the local tonight with a French bloke who is over here working, he's become a Stoke fan despite his national team cheating Whelan and Lawrence out of a World Cup place...

Last edited by coke (2009-11-22 16:54:15)

lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada
French people can go fuck themselves specially those wannabe french Canadians from Quebec/Canada
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto

lxcpikiman wrote:

French people can go fuck themselves specially those wannabe french Canadians from Quebec/Canada
Although I must differ on the first, we can agree on the second part of the sentence. They aren't French.
I like pie.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois
stfu irish kids, blame the refs, not the french
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Calm down French folks, it was just temporary blind irrational uber-nationalistic rage in the face of extreme injustice. I still eat baguettes.
ruisleipa
+149|6224|teh FIN-land
https://83.216.4.169/albumit/m00/673111333.jpg

Last edited by ruisleipa (2009-11-23 12:25:08)

lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2733/4116506857e12db1a617o.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5325|Stoke, England
That last one is terrible
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5325|Stoke, England
Whens draw?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Friday.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5325|Stoke, England
Ace
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
k time to get this thread revived again the WC is gonna kick in soon
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England

Go England
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
literally

fucking

france

i'd ALMOST FORGOTTEN
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
HaiBai
well since polska didnt make it, im going to root for USA

i hope england gets raped
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

get the fuck out
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

SamTheMan wrote:

Go England
how far u think u think u guys will get? USA fans think they will toast England...or is it all a fairy tail dream on U.S.'s end
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England

blademaster wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

Go England
how far u think u think u guys will get? USA fans think they will toast England...or is it all a fairy tail dream on U.S.'s end
we'll win it obviously
HaiBai

blademaster wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

Go England
usa doesnt even care atm.

if they beat anyone good, including england, the entire USA is gonna jump on the bandwagon even though they used to call everyone who plays soccer pussies and field fairies

if they suck no one will care, theyll just claim its a gay sport and ask you to play them in football

Last edited by HaiBai (2010-05-09 09:20:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard