Poll

Who's the best sniper in the world? Well who post's on this forum.

Citizen 218%18% - 35
Nyte18%18% - 34
Sinnfein10%10% - 20
dont_be_ss13%13% - 26
books_dcdf8%8% - 16
tahadar3%3% - 7
other (please state in reply)26%26% - 50
Total: 188
mporlier
+42|6648|Montreal, Canada

VspyVspy wrote:

I'm happy with my sniper stats, please feel free to flame away !!

;-)

http://bf2s.com/player/60450767/
You can be proud! Good stats!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

TrueArchon wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

You forgot chuck norris.....
Nobody forgets Chuck Norris... it's just a given...

P.S. Unless you're actually referencing an actual player...
lol, I meant the person Chuck Norris.  Why isn't the poll

"Best sniper besides Chuck Norris" ?
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6795|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

mporlier wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

you left me out of the list.

if we are going on sniper rifle k/d and kit k/d.
total kills only = time played.
That is easy when displaying stats from a second account. Just give me a week to build one you will see.
Mp is on the $ on this one.. I started one awhile back to see where i fell in my personal skill level.
http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2i. … mp;start=0
after 1 day of sniping i was pleased to know my stats were ruined by my first 2 months wherein i was horrible with a negative k/d

*edit...vspy, impressive

Last edited by [GDC]SinnFein (2006-04-28 11:55:24)

mporlier
Everyone forgot [SiN]Doom !!
skizzz
+22|6817|Moore, Oklahoma
me of course :\
Prodigy.eu|LudaChris
+0|6582
I'm no doubt the best sniper in the world and I'm serious!
mporlier

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

mporlier wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

you left me out of the list.

if we are going on sniper rifle k/d and kit k/d.
total kills only = time played.
That is easy when displaying stats from a second account. Just give me a week to build one you will see.
Mp is on the $ on this one.. I started one awhile back to see where i fell in my personal skill level.
after 1 day of sniping i was pleased to know my stats were ruined by my first 2 months wherein i was horrible with a negative k/d

*edit...vspy, impressive
I have the perfect WEB site to know how good we are without creating a new account. It keeps track of the last 31 days of play. You have to create an account on www.bf2tracker.com. Sinn you have one already and I conpare all the time. Books is missing and I wish he would register so I can compare. Nyte, Chiky are all there.

mporlier: 1,175/468 for 2.51 KD over 31 days
Nyte: 2,790/1,437 for 1.94
[GDC]SinnFein 1,752/974 for 1.80
Chiky 5,829/1,983 for 2.94
[SiN]Doom 5,544/1,336 for 4.15 !!

Go use it!
Torin
+52|6700

Spearhead wrote:

TrueArchon wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

You forgot chuck norris.....

Why would Chuck Norris snipe you when he could just pull a roundhouse? At least that is a 1-hit kill!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6635|Warlord

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43637454/

Meh, This Guy...
Wow, impressive. He's nearly as good as Books.

BUT have a look at them closely... 1,182 in nine hours? What was he playing against, sheep?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Im voting Citizen2 just because i saw her pwn nyte. and i don't know the other people.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
dont_be_ss
+312|6602|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

tahadar wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

...Books the first time and chiky the 2nd.
I really think chiky should not have been under 'other'. he deserves to be in list. just spent 9 or 10 rounds going pretty much head-on-head with him and dont_be_ss, t'was tonnes of fun!
it was fun but i got my ass kicked. maybe some of u guys should come to wake island and try it out, it's tonnes of fun!
XIthRyker
+7|6662

The Buzz wrote:

I am...
you defiantly have best accuracy, without a doubt.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England

dont_be_ss wrote:

tahadar wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

I really think chiky should not have been under 'other'. he deserves to be in list. just spent 9 or 10 rounds going pretty much head-on-head with him and dont_be_ss, t'was tonnes of fun!
it was fun but i got my ass kicked. maybe some of u guys should come to wake island and try it out, it's tonnes of fun!
yeah you did have the disadvantage..
..on a better note, your bro sniped well! we came across 2 squads that obviously underestimated the power of a sniper rifle..look at these lads rofl! totally oblivious to the fact that the map was loaded with snipers:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/TahaDar/screen160.jpg

unfortunately they flipped a shit when i killed the first guy and the sniper on the left, and went parachuting off the building

Last edited by tahadar (2006-04-28 13:24:38)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
Robin Williams is the best.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
HAHA, that guys name is =ANUS=BOLLEBALL!

lol ANUS
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England

Cougar wrote:

HAHA, that guys name is =ANUS=BOLLEBALL!

lol ANUS
lol, gotta love some of the clan names!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

Torin wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

TrueArchon wrote:

Why would Chuck Norris snipe you when he could just pull a roundhouse? At least that is a 1-hit kill!
His round-house is impressive, yes, but even though he is chuck norris his leg cannot stretch out as far as a round-house HEADSHOT can go!  Yes, round-house headshot.  And Chuck Norris poops out his own bullets, and they're 1-hit kills anyway.

Alright, that was pretty bad, I'm sorry

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-04-28 14:08:10)

Books_DCDF
+80|6667

mporlier wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

mporlier wrote:

*edit...vspy, impressive
I have the perfect WEB site to know how good we are without creating a new account. It keeps track of the last 31 days of play. You have to create an account on www.bf2tracker.com. Sinn you have one already and I conpare all the time. Books is missing and I wish he would register so I can compare. Nyte, Chiky are all there.

mporlier: 1,175/468 for 2.51 KD over 31 days
Nyte: 2,790/1,437 for 1.94
[GDC]SinnFein 1,752/974 for 1.80
Chiky 5,829/1,983 for 2.94
[SiN]Doom 5,544/1,336 for 4.15 !!

Go use it!
Does it track just sniper stats, MP, or all stats?  I ask because Sinny and I have played a lot of different kits over the past 6 weeks.  To be honest, Sinny probably only picks up a rifle about 25% of the time now and I'm somewhere around 60%.  I'd be interested in knowing how I compare, but as snipers, not as a multi-kit soldier compared to someone who's only been sniping.  (I play medic A LOT, especially on Karkand or when I'm pubbing with my clanmates, and as you might expect, I die quite a bit reviving people.  I ran into Citizen One/Two that way one day and revived her a few times before arty sent me into orbit and the ridiculous ping convinced me that I was more of a detriment to my team than a benefit.)
Books_DCDF
+80|6667

dont_be_ss wrote:

tahadar wrote:

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Is it the same arty-happy/bomb-happy/chopper-happy sniper deathtrap that so many Wake servers are?  If not, I'll join you sometime.
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6646|Olympus Mons, Mars
To tell you, I played 36 hours of sniper so far, got my veteran badge, and think I'm a really pro at sniping. But I don't think I'm the best sniper in BF2.
To prove, CLICK HERE.
Also, try adding me on the poll option if you think I'm a pro at sniping.
5.56HaleStorm
Gangsta Crizza
+10|6590|Sydney, Aus

Cbass wrote:

Im voting Citizen2 just because i saw her pwn nyte. and i don't know the other people.
Where would one find this video? I used the search function, but I can't seem to find it.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

5.56HaleStorm wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Where would one find this video? I used the search function, but I can't seem to find it.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=314274#p314274
Buzerk1
+44|6844

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

To tell you, I played 36 hours of sniper so far, got my veteran badge, and think I'm a really pro at sniping. But I don't think I'm the best sniper in BF2.
To prove, CLICK HERE.
Also, try adding me on the poll option if you think I'm a pro at sniping.
Try to get you K/D ratio over 1???? That would be a good start before posting here   I'm not bad with a ratio of 1.6 and most of my kills with my rifle, I need to work that accuracy

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-04-28 18:39:45)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

who the hell snipes, its all about claymores
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
I have only seen Nyte in action, and played with him once on Saturday Game night, so I'd have to vote for him as of now, but if I ever happen to play with any of those other guys, I'll come back and maybe change my mind/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard