Poll

Were you part of the BF:H Early beta?

Yes58%58% - 21
No41%41% - 15
Total: 36
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
Was fun, really fun actually, because everything was free and damage values were much better than what they are now. I miss dropping people in 3 shots.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Yes. I thought it was terrible. I played it for a few hours over the next few days and never played it again.

I thought it was the worst thing ever to come out of DICE and an insult to the name Battlefield. So much wasted potential.

The environment graphics were pretty cool though.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2010-04-27 18:19:09)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Probably one of the worst games ever. Yoda pretty much sums it up. Ok back to BC2
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

it managed to be worse than BC2.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
I think I played it for about a couple of hours and that was it ...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
wait, the free online game?  i actually play it quite a bit to pass the time at work.  i got 700 credits for having bc2, so i got a couple upgrades.  but i hope you aren't trying to compare this to any real game :Lol:
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6659|"The Empire"
Yes and all i did was spend my time waving at people and making that silly noise...
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos
i was part of the closed beta too but i think its much better now
i love it..i actually like it more than crap company 2...its not so serious as the other games and it gots some very nice and quick fun
phishsux
­
+131|5102
yes, very bad
(27th)Kaptyn
+14|6484|AUS
Yes, I was in the beta from the beginning. Funny how some of the other posts didn't quite get the purpose of a beta at all. The idea was to play the game (while realising it is still in development) and HELP TO IMPROVE IT. I found that a large number of players even in the closed beta played for a while, bagged it, and then stopped playing. No wonder the game took years to finish up when so many players who received what was initially a fairly rare beta key didn't make any effort to try and improve the game with feedback and advice for the dev's.
I got busted at work by the boss one day playing it during my lunch break on a work PC. Thought I was in trouble. Imagine my surprise when my boss ( a 60 year old with an ingrained fear of computers ) asked if he could have a go. Let him log on with my key and had to use another PC for the rest of the afternoon as he completely trashed my stats for the rest of the day. He reckoned it was the first time he'd actually enjoyed using a computer.
It was a good, fun game. I will admit to spending a lot of time waving at people who then shot me in the face.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
i thought it would be free forever?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I played the early beta of BF-Heroes.

I'm disappointed with the turn it's taken towards paying cash gives you huge advantages.

Anyway, this and BC2 should NOT have the BATTLEFIELD name in front.

EA/DICE

FUCK

YOU

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-05-01 15:16:43)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm disappointed with the turn it's taken towards paying cash gives you huge advantages.
the advantage you have with payed weapons aint that big...its almost like the unlocks in BF2
i can play just fine without them...i only bought them because they look nicer
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

(27th)Kaptyn wrote:

Yes, I was in the beta from the beginning. Funny how some of the other posts didn't quite get the purpose of a beta at all. The idea was to play the game (while realising it is still in development) and HELP TO IMPROVE IT. I found that a large number of players even in the closed beta played for a while, bagged it, and then stopped playing. No wonder the game took years to finish up when so many players who received what was initially a fairly rare beta key didn't make any effort to try and improve the game with feedback and advice for the dev's.
I got busted at work by the boss one day playing it during my lunch break on a work PC. Thought I was in trouble. Imagine my surprise when my boss ( a 60 year old with an ingrained fear of computers ) asked if he could have a go. Let him log on with my key and had to use another PC for the rest of the afternoon as he completely trashed my stats for the rest of the day. He reckoned it was the first time he'd actually enjoyed using a computer.
It was a good, fun game. I will admit to spending a lot of time waving at people who then shot me in the face.
I provided comments but they didn't listen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard