Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
ooh shit, looking at the playoff positions in the division 1 (coca cola champ) we could get an all-welsh playoff final for promotion to the PL

shit, imagine if it was the welsh derby in wembley as the playoff final, london would get trashed haha
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
ive always wondered why there are welsh teams in the english league?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I dunno, they should let celtic/rangers in too if they let in cardiff/swansea. Too much inconsistency, all this bollocks about seperate england/ireland/wales/scotland just hurts football in the UK
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
merge everything, including the national teams, england with shay given in goal and bale at left back. awesome
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
tomorrow will be the first time for years ive wanted liverpool to win, go liverpool!
baggs
+732|6175

SamTheMan wrote:

tomorrow will be the first time for years ive wanted liverpool to win, go liverpool!
reluctantly and with disgust, i'll be cheering the scouse on too.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

SamTheMan wrote:

ive always wondered why there are welsh teams in the english league?
The Welsh league is terrible compared to the English league because anyone that lives in Wales lives near either, Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea or Newport. All of whom are in the English leagues. The Welsh league is crap because all the good players join those clubs, if Cardiff, Swansea etc were back in the Welsh league they'd win every match, it'd be worse than how the Scottish league is dominated by Rangers and Celtic.

Plus Cardiff and Swansea are better than most English teams and Newport won their league with about 30 points more than 2nd place
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF
my mate reckons gerrard did that on purpose
CammRobb
Banned
Game over, title is chelsea's now
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
scouse pricks, go wigan
Mekstizzle
WALKER
well that's the league over then, chelsea deserve it anyway

they've beaten man utd, arsenal and liverpool all twice, done the double over the so called big four

if there's any more proof over winning the league than that, i'd like to see it

when you look at it, man utd, arsenal and liverpool lost key players, i was surprised by arsenals performance in the league towards the end-ish, man utd was also a surprise i was expecting them to do much worse, but in the end these clubs let go key players and never replaced them whereas it's not the case for chelsea

man utd might have funds to bolster the squad over the summer, chelsea is an ageing team and this period of years might be their last hurrah for some time. Arsenal, well you never no. But probably not. Liverpool need a huge uphaul, if they can get it they're back in it next season.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

Mekstizzle wrote:

they've beaten man utd, arsenal and liverpool all twice, done the double over the so called big four

when you look at it, man utd, arsenal and liverpool lost key players, i was surprised by arsenals performance in the league towards the end-ish, man utd was also a surprise i was expecting them to do much worse, but in the end these clubs let go key players and never replaced them whereas it's not the case for chelsea

man utd might have funds to bolster the squad over the summer, chelsea is an ageing team and this period of years might be their last hurrah for some time. Arsenal, well you never no. But probably not. Liverpool need a huge uphaul, if they can get it they're back in it next season.
wtf, something mek posted makes sense
baggs
+732|6175

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

wtf, something mek posted makes sense
he posts enough, so on average he is bound to get it right some time.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Fuck sake you're all jinxing it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6712|OctoLand
Fuck yeah, What a day.

I have never in all my years of going to Anfield heard it so quiet.
I know fucking karate
Surgeons

Congratulations Chelsea, I don't think United have performed to our high standards this year, yes we've been unlucky in a few games, but I loved us knocking City out of the cup, the atmosphere in the pub when Scholes scored in the last minute, seeing Liverpool implode this year etc. so many good memories too.

It's been an eventful season, one of the more enjoyable would've been better to win the league aswell.

Here's to another entertaining season next year!
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
Luton town verses York City Conference play off Semi final 2nd leg.

york won 2-0 on aggregate.

luton fans invade pitch and attack the york players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … &gl=GB

i thought hooliginaism was a thing of the past. obviously not.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
lol arsenal
Surgeons

SamTheMan wrote:

lol arsenal
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

The Sheriff wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

lol arsenal
CammRobb
Banned

Toilet Sex wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

lol arsenal
Could Spurs leapfrog them for 3rd?
Surgeons

Yep, Arsenal need a win to guarantee 3rd, although a draw will do as Spurs need an 11 goal swing in their last two matches, somehow I don't see them beating City by much, or Arsenal not picking up maximum points against Fulham at the Emirates.
Surgeons

SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
Go Wigan
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

The blame should be on the goalkeepers. Fucking wankers all three of them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard