Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6095|eXtreme to the maX

Reciprocity wrote:

Thankfully, Australia is even fatter than us.  They'll never be a military threat.  They're too husky.
No-ones ever going to invade us either.
A) There's nothing here.
B) The few things which are are deadly poisonous.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Reciprocity wrote:

sleek, lithe paratroopers.
Pretty sure boot camp isn't going to cure diabetes though.
Dropping into battle with a mars bar in one hand and a syringe in another, that should be interesting.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6664|Canberra, AUS
Box jellyfish. Don't even want to be in the same timezone as one of those
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ruisleipa
+149|6211|teh FIN-land

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because toys put the burger in front of the kid and tell them to eat.
Hmmm. You clearly don't have any idea what you're talking about if you resort to dumb comments like that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

ruisleipa wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because toys put the burger in front of the kid and tell them to eat.
Hmmm. You clearly don't have any idea what you're talking about if you resort to dumb comments like that.
Dude, said it nicely to him, saying it nicely to you too.

Dilbert_X wrote:

No spamming in this thread please.
Reciprocity
+721|6570|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Spark wrote:

I'll drink this girl's blood and become more powerful, immune to your jellythings.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6761|PNW

Cybargs wrote:

In aus you get even more benefits lelz
Benefits like banned rifles and censored Left 4 Dead 2.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6355|California
kangaroo riders!!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6664|Canberra, AUS

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

In aus you get even more benefits lelz
Benefits like banned rifles and censored Left 4 Dead 2.
\facepalm
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6720|Uhh... erm...

Reciprocity wrote:

Spark wrote:

I'll drink this girl's blood and become more powerful, immune to your jellythings.
The venom still circulating in her blood is probably enough to kill you.

Failing that, Australia also has cassowaries and saltwater crocodiles. Shit'll ruin your day.
Reciprocity
+721|6570|the dank(super) side of Oregon
If you strike me down I shall come back more powerful than you can fathom.

Last edited by Reciprocity (2010-05-02 01:55:00)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6355|California
sorry but when a country has kangaroos and they ride them into battle its over for everyone else
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5691|College Park, MD

Spark wrote:

why would they give something so dangerous such a shitty name?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5347|London, England
We should ban video games and televisions and the internet so kids are forced to go outside and exercise. Oops, I forgot cell phones as well, they might just replace it all with texting (or sexting!).
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

JohnG@lt wrote:

We should ban video games and televisions and the internet so kids are forced to go outside and exercise. Oops, I forgot cell phones as well, they might just replace it all with texting (or sexting!).
Cod is realistic fucker!

They should have PT in schools lelz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6720|Uhh... erm...

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Spark wrote:

why would they give something so dangerous such a shitty name?
So that the rest of us won't suspect anything.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cod is realistic fucker!

It's funny that the Army exacerbated it's own problem by releasing America's Army
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5691|College Park, MD

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cod is realistic fucker!

It's funny that the Army exacerbated it's own problem by releasing America's Army
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are how is what you just said any different from saying happy meals promote child obesity?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ruisleipa
+149|6211|teh FIN-land

JohnG@lt wrote:

what problem?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Cod is realistic fucker!

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are how is what you just said any different from saying happy meals promote child obesity?
I was entirely sarcastic in my first post, entirely serious in my second post

Oh, and I never said that happy meals won't make a kid fat. Of course they will, it's just not the governments job to raise your kid for you as a parent. If some parent wants to take their kid to McDonald's every day who are you or I to tell them to stop? That kid isn't my responsibility, nor yours, nor the governments,  he's the responsibility of the parent.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-02 12:51:00)

-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6394|North Carolina
Survival of the fattest...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

JohnG@lt wrote:

Oh, and I never said that happy meals won't make a kid fat. Of course they will, it's just not the governments job to raise your kid for you as a parent. If some parent wants to take their kid to McDonald's every day who are you or I to tell them to stop? That kid isn't my responsibility, nor yours, nor the governments,  he's the responsibility of the parent.
And when that kid is too fat to do his patriotic duty?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

And when that kid is too fat to do his patriotic duty?
Then he can go to fat camp. What do I care? We don't have a draft here so if he wants to volunteer he has to make weight. If he can't make weight on his own he wouldn't have been a very good soldier anyway.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You don't have a draft today, but if there were a major war 1/4-1/3 of the population would be unavailable.
Easier than going to Canada I suppose.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

Dilbert_X wrote:

You don't have a draft today, but if there were a major war 1/4-1/3 of the population would be unavailable.
Easier than going to Canada I suppose.
They can always use a surplus of Mexicans. Or just make PT longer. Or make them watch FMJ.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard