mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

sexecuti0ner wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

My only complaint with the mines is that they take a bit longer to throw down, so if you're rushing in there and have guys on your tail, you're not going to put down very many.

Plus you can get C4 as assault, so you're able to refill your own ammo instead of having to die or find a teammate to give you ammo.
But mines won't disappear when you die, which is somewhat likely when you're running around the lower floor of a m-com.
That's true. But I still don't like using them. Just personal preference I guess.

C4 is also handy when you're at some of the M-COMs in Laguna Alta or Valparaiso where you can get underneath the stations. Mines won't stick to it when you toss them upward, but C4 will
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England
Tried it out as the team I was on was awful (but so was the other team, kept getting stalemated on the first round of MCOMs) and it takes about 10 anti-tank mines to blow up a full health MCOM. Plan accordingly.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6390|the land of bourbon

JohnG@lt wrote:

Tried it out as the team I was on was awful (but so was the other team, kept getting stalemated on the first round of MCOMs) and it takes about 10 anti-tank mines to blow up a full health MCOM. Plan accordingly.
was that with the explosive damage upgrade?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

No. I was using a magnum ammo'd slug pump shotty
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6629|Mhz

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

No. I was using a magnum ammo'd slug pump shotty
I think with explosives mod it's about 8 from full health (don't quote me I don't test these things lol), I usually muck about for 10 mins, get some kills and what not, let it get hit with the usual nade spam then go in for the win.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5545|Cerbere Landing
My all time favorite thing to do is whore the nube tube. It's hilarious. M2 is also funny to use, but it's even more unfair. Sometimes I like to use the 40 mm shotgun a lot as secondary weapon just because I can. One funny thing I did on White Pass was either kill people with 40 mm Smoke Grenade rounds or spam smoke and gun down unsuspecting people who were looking for me.

Here are some more of my favorites:

Snipe people (usually on Valparaiso) with the AN-94 Assault Rifle.

Sabotage the APC in Squad DM with Anti-Tank Mines before anyone can use it.

Use the USAS-12 and a pump-action shotgun or pump-action shotgun + a handgun in the same kit in single player on easy mode.

Use certain sniper rifles like an assault rifle (CQC) with motion mine assistance against assault or medic guys.

get revived by a medic (it looks so cool).

Last edited by Vector (2010-04-29 20:31:24)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6576|NYC / Hamburg

Miggle wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hit the 'quit' button after about 15 minutes
this and going back to BF2
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5946|CANADA
Buttraep snipers with the UAV.
like actually come up behind them with the UAV and shove the entire helicopter up their wooly arse
dill13
+67|6203

only thing worth doing in this game kill people with impact wrench do it to tanks for extra lulz. Ive uninstalled it now cause this game blows hard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard