Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

When you say open minded, do you mean into DP?
I'm sure that was a joke(lmao @ it), but I meant black chicks that'll go for a white guy
wow that is open minded. And here I was thinking she was just into threesomes.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
K, my plan isn't going as well as I had hoped. Today was the day I was gonna ask that girl if she wanted to do homework with me during a free period. My whole plan was to spend about an hour talking with her in-person to get her to be more comfortable hanging out with me then asking her out.

So I asked her if she is staying during that free period, she told me that she doesn't stay during the free period anymore (she used to), but I never told her my intentions for why I asked her. Do you guys think she would have figured out my intentions?

If I can't do the free period, what is another way to spend time with her? I think talking to her after class for like 10 minutes won't cut the cake, or will it? If it does, how many times should I talk to her after class before I start looking desperate? I see her every other day during the week.

Or, should I just cut the crap and just ask her out again? I hadn't talked to her for about a month but just recently I called her and talked to her for about 10 minutes on the phone, thats it. I don't think I have proven myself to ask her out again. I really don't want to fuck this up either by asking her out too early.

Thanks for the help so far, really appreciate it.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
I dunno tbh. Your call. I can only do so much from behind the internets.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

Bevo wrote:

Yeah my situation is pretty tangled up, but just being able to write down my thoughts makes me think a little clearer.

Just one little question though, how much does it take to look desperate? Cuz I really want to avoid that.
Lai
+186|6151

Tetn1s wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Yeah my situation is pretty tangled up, but just being able to write down my thoughts makes me think a little clearer.

Just one little question though, how much does it take to look desperate? Cuz I really want to avoid that.
Depends on how more than how often. You can casually talk to her after class every day without problems or do it once and appear desperate.
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
I decided that im just gonna fuck it, the situation is already tangled up as it is and I don't really see it going anywhere. I really don't want to wait until next year to get a girlfriend though, thats really the only part that is bumming me out right now. I only got a month left of school and I don't feel like thats enough time to start chasing another girl, especially because the whole summer for me is just with family (in another country).

Yeah FML (For now)
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Tetn1s wrote:

I decided that im just gonna fuck it, the situation is already tangled up as it is and I don't really see it going anywhere. I really don't want to wait until next year to get a girlfriend though, thats really the only part that is bumming me out right now. I only got a month left of school and I don't feel like thats enough time to start chasing another girl, especially because the whole summer for me is just with family (in another country).

Yeah FML (For now)
That's the same as me except my summer won't be spending time with my family, but rather mostly working and I've already accepted that if I haven't gotten a girlfriend this whole past four years, that there's no reason to believe that it's going to happen before next year(community college) so I'll worry about stuff like passing Spanish so I can actually graduate for sure.

Oh yeah, the girl I liked also doesn't live far away or whatever the fuck is wrong, but she does make me feel fuckin horny and like shit at the same time when I see her

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-05-03 15:40:37)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Tetn1s wrote:

Yeah FML (For now)
the girl you like could live 1400 miles away

you'll be fine
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
I'm confident enough in myself that I know I will be fine. She's the one missing out. It's just the waiting part....
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Tetn1s wrote:

I'm confident enough in myself that I know I will be fine. She's the one missing out. It's just the waiting part....
get back to me when you're in college and still waiting
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
bevo you need a hug
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Uzique wrote:

bevo you need a hug
[x]
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
im still waiting and in college...
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
entering the fray.

opinions people. girl i like - astonishingly good looking, known her since i was about five, recently started catching up etc. i've "asked her out" to see a movie but intuition tells me that she doesn't see it as a date - in any case, we're both busy (she's really into her studies and stuff) for a few weeks so the answer is a not-yet. ideas, people? going on the right path? anything special i should do?

worth letting it sit, or try afresh in a few weeks? unfortunately she's pretty hard to catch so i have to kinda "time" my routine to match hers if i want to talk to her - at all.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

When you walk up to her door to pick her up, make sure your zipper's down and your dick's out. Then she'll know for sure that it's on.

Contrary to what your penis may be doing, you two aren't just hanging out

ok for srs reply: Don't hold your breath or get your hopes up. Don't expect anything to happen, that way you won't be let down if she doesn't want to do anything. However, keep up your current pace/rate of catching up with her. Make sure she doesn't forget about you, but also don't go overboard and make her think you're really desperate.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
i should add that we were once, long ago, very close friends and is sort of colouring our "relationship" right now. it means that not looking desperate is pretty easy - but it also makes taking it to the 'next level' - well, i think it'll be hampered somewhat.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
pics of astonishingly good looking gal
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
or she doesnt happen
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Brasso
+1,549|6630

!

a little while ago i asked a girl i practically didn't know to prom because i heard she was really interested in going with me and we both didn't have dates.  now things have progressed, i can tell she likes me a lot and i like her a lot too.  saturday night we're having dinner and then a movie at my house.

err...i guess there isn't really any problem.  but i just wanted to share .  suggestions? but even though we're practically going out, i haven't asked her officially.  and i feel like it would be awkward if i did...

Last edited by haffeysucks (2010-05-05 04:03:25)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

haffeysucks wrote:

!

a little while ago i asked a girl i practically didn't know to prom because i heard she was really interested in going with me and we both didn't have dates.  now things have progressed, i can tell she likes me a lot and i like her a lot too.  saturday night we're having dinner and then a movie at my house.

err...i guess there isn't really any problem.  but i just wanted to share .  suggestions? but even though we're practically going out, i haven't asked her officially.  and i feel like it would be awkward if i did...
Wait and see how the night goes. I guess then you'd move on to 'seeing each other', and go out a for more times, then move on to 'boyfriend and girlfriend' status.

It's all messed up, with the rules. And Facebook added a whole new element into relationships, now. Shit was so much easier in Primary School.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such

FFLink wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

!

Wait and see how the night goes. I guess then you'd move on to 'seeing each other', and go out a for more times, then move on to 'boyfriend and girlfriend' status.

It's all messed up, with the rules. And Facebook added a whole new element into relationships, now. Shit was so much easier in Primary School.
Fucking Facebook, got dumped via that medium after a year and a half relationship...
Feels good man :\

Last edited by presidentsheep (2010-05-05 07:09:36)

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Not really a problem, but I met a really cute girl tonight. For whatever reason, she wouldn't let me into her room tonight. I guess this is a positive aspect in girls you want to date, but right now it's really fucking hard seeing it that way. Anyway, we arranged to see each other later this week so it should hopefully be fun.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I talked to the dreads girl again today, I was going to say anything, but as usual she started the convo while I was pushing a cart full of computer monitors.  She was playfully implying that I tried to run over and said "You would do that to me of all people?  What kind of a person are you?", to which I replied "A bad one", and she said "You are" and then she said I should run over this other kid in front of us that I don't really know and I said that, and she said I should anyway, so I let go and said "Alright, you do it then" and then she walked next to me and we talked about something I can't remember for like a few seconds, and I said she smelled like black and milds, and she said she hadn't smoked them in a long time or something like that, and then I said I tried them and then she kind of looked at me for a second and asked what I thought of them as she was breaking off to go the other way in the hallway intersection and I said how they make me feel so much more chill than anything and she said that's cool or something and then we kind of split, and then a second later I asked from down the hallway if she was going to get on Yahoo and that was it.

Made me happy, but I feel like I might just mess something up on Yahoo, whoever offered to 'backseat' the convo, I might be able to let you do that soon.  What should I talk about or whatever?

I kind of had a confidence boost today for some reason, could be that I ate and drank soooooo much sugary/caffeinated shit today.  Plus I was at a luncheon with my boss yesterday, and this light-skinned girl who is well known at my school for being a lesbian(dresses like a dude) seemed to be into me, like she was asking how I liked the food and stuff like that and we don't talk hardly ever.  She was actually dressed up in a dress yesterday and she has a nice body too.  Sometimes I think a lot of these black lesbian chicks are just in the closet about liking white dudes, not so much out of the closet for girls, but I suppose a person can swing both ways, lol
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
i wasn't forserial, just record the convo if you'd like and i'd take a look at it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Bevo wrote:

i wasn't forserial, just record the convo if you'd like and i'd take a look at it
I will do that mah boi

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard