FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Apparently Nicky boy will pay 50k to anyone whos not white to (paraphrasing here) 'fuck off home'

The Guardian wrote:

The BNP would offer non-white British people £50,000 to leave "overcrowded" Britain and return to the land of their ancestors, the party's leader Nick Griffin said today.

Griffin said the voluntary programme would be open to around 180,000 people a year who "could go back and help develop their own countries"
Lovely chap

https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2010/3/5/1267801506092/BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-001.jpg

Griffin said that the doors would be closed to everyone because Britain was "the most overcrowded country in Europe", but he did give exceptions. He said that Irish people would be allowed in because "as far as we are concerned the Irish are part of Britain and are fully entitled to come here".
fuck yes

Griffin said the BNP would be prepared to tear up international treaties in order to achieve its objectives. Asked what would happen if other countries reciprocated by not allowing British people in, Griffin replied: "The last thing I saw there wasn't a queue of Brits trying to go to Albania or Somalia."
What a lovely man
Source
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
Wow 1938 Again?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
lol albania and somalia, more like international isolation on par with north korea

media give these guys way too much coverage for what they're worth, also ted, gooners is in canada

also ted, didn't ireland fight wars and guerrila conflicts over the very idea of being british and continue to make car bombs about it even today, lulz
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
Damnit, I wish I lived in Britain so I could cash in on that.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

lol how ridiculous. What's to stop you coming back though?
11 Bravo
Banned

ghettoperson wrote:

What's to stop you coming back though?
camp
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
how in the fuck are those nationalist crazies going to factor that into the budget deficit?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
im moving to britain
Tu Stultus Es
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Fuck, didnt say nuffin about the Taffies?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

i bet he won't give me the money because i'm white
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol albania and somalia, more like international isolation on par with north korea

media give these guys way too much coverage for what they're worth, also ted, gooners is in canada

also ted, didn't ireland fight wars and guerrila conflicts over the very idea of being british and continue to make car bombs about it even today, lulz
shut up mek
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

FatherTed wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

shut up mek
double shut up mek
Mekstizzle
WALKER
shut up ted, vote sinn fein

shut up surgeons, vote plaid cumru
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Already voted conservatives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

dont make me take off my belt
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Fuck voting, cunts are all as bad each other
Mekstizzle
WALKER

FatherTed wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

dont make me take off my belt
DUP?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال

Tetrino wrote:

Damnit, I wish I lived in Britain so I could cash in on that.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

1927 wrote:

well then vote plaid cymru or lib dem so it stalls them!

check your constituency figures and use your vote to cause maximum havoc! the plurality voting system is bollocks
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
first past the post that mother
Tu Stultus Es

Uzique wrote:

1927 wrote:

well then vote plaid cymru or lib dem so it stalls them!

check your constituency figures and use your vote to cause maximum havoc! the plurality voting system is bollocks
I voted once, about 15 years ago.  How do you do it, I got that vote card at home.  It'll be on a Thursday and I have 'nets' then.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Vote Clegg
I know fucking karate
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
go to your local polling station (ask yer post-office or council where it is), or vote by post (again, ask your post office)

not sure you can vote online yet because it's a bit of a dodgy-area
Mekstizzle
WALKER
the card should tell you where your nearest voting thing is, mines is a local church. all you need is the card and some ID or something like that. This is my first general election but for other elections it's always been like that
11 Bravo
Banned
white flower

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard