Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

Bevo wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Good luck with that.

@whoever liked this thread: lol
I got the balls to do it and I called her and she picked up I was able to talk to her for about 10 minutes, so far, so good. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to do homework with me during study hall time on thursday, and thats my plans so far..

Anymore suggestions?

and... what about the asking out part? I had already asked her out twice in the past couple of months, what should I do?
Your call. I'd just go for it if I were you. Edge on the side of casual/social if you're unsure. (ie not some secluded place where it's just the two of you)

Really you've got nothing to lose.
Yeah I guess ill go for it, but ill wait until she gets more comfortable hanging out with me...It is probably her first date (im assuming because of her age) and it would be my first date too. Can't wait til thursday.

I already know what im gonna do with her when I ask her out, but just to confirm... hows does a movie at the theater and have lunch sound?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
As long as she's interested it won't really matter. I'm not the best to ask for those kind of things. I'd skip the movie bit if I were you but whatever floats your boat.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

Bevo wrote:

As long as she's interested it won't really matter. I'm not the best to ask for those kind of things. I'd skip the movie bit if I were you but whatever floats your boat.
go straight to the sex... I like the way you move Bevo.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

A movie isn't good for a first date. You want to get to know the person to see if you (or her) wants a second. You can't have a good conversation during a movie. Save it for another time, when you're far enough with her to get handjobs or something.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6171|New Austin, Not
I agree that movies aren't the best for a first date, however there are benefits to this IF you have lunch/dinner after it. The movie itself can give you a decent topic to strike up a conversation and you can go from there. Call it an icebreaker if you want. As Bevo and mtb pointed out it's not ideal, but hey it's your call. It could work well depending on the situation.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Saw this hot ass little black chickie that used to ride my bus and she had her arms hooked with two awkward white guys today.  If I was only a couple years younger....all the open-minded black chicks are a year or two younger than me it seems like.  I feel robbed
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

When you say open minded, do you mean into DP?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
I can so totally screw my friend over with this girl he really likes. It's hilarious, because he's acting like a middle school boy about her. He's not even going out with her yet, but I told him I know her from one of my classes (which is true) and my other friend said I should steal her. He'd be so pissed.
phishsux
­
+131|5132
wtf, who likes this thread? lulz
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

_j5689_ wrote:

hot ass little black chickie
lel
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

DesertFox- wrote:

I can so totally screw my friend over with this girl he really likes. It's hilarious, because he's acting like a middle school boy about her. He's not even going out with her yet, but I told him I know her from one of my classes (which is true) and my other friend said I should steal her. He'd be so pissed.
You sound like a cocky douchebag, and "stealing" her from your friend would be pretty low, considering the fact that it seems like you don't even like this girl nearly as much as your mate does.

But, by all means, if you want your mate to be mad at you cause you jacked his girl, go for it. However, whats more important, the chick, or your friend?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

DesertFox- wrote:

No offense or anything, but you don't come off as the kind of guy who's got enough game to go around stealing girls your friends are into. Or has she offered to blow you in a bathroom?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
@j56 don't give in to temptation, trust me don't date a high school chick once you've graduated. why?

apparently my ex has already "fallen in love" with someone when we broke up like 2.5 weeks ago. fucking teenage girls.

Anyway, I'm considering wooing this girl I know. She went to my high school, now she goes to uni in NYC. We're friends, not super duper great friends which actually plays in my favor as I doubt I'm in the friend zone. We talked a lot in class during senior year, and in fact for the graduation ceremony she asked me if I had anyone to walk down the aisle with, and offered to walk down with me

However after that, I unfortunately was too silly to go for it. We chat on Facebook every so often but other than that, there isn't much contact between us.

Should I ask her to get some coffee with me when she comes back home from uni? Is it alright to do that over Facebook (i know i know... it's just some people think that asking a chick out to do ANYTHING over facebook isn't good)? And finally, should I bother pursuing this if she's just gonna go back to NYC in a few months? Already did the long distance thing once and it was pretty stressful.

@desertfox, homies over hoes. Don't be a douchebag asshole who takes a girl from a friend who's actually interested in her.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-04-28 14:36:12)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

May as well do it for some fun, see where it goes. It doesn't always have to be serious and long term commitments. So yes, ask her out for a drink. I don't see the problem in using Facebook, at least if you don't have her number.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

ghettoperson wrote:

May as well do it for some fun, see where it goes. It doesn't always have to be serious and long term commitments. So yes, ask her out for a drink. I don't see the problem in using Facebook, at least if you don't have her number.
i dunt haz her telfonical number

And yeah, I guess a 'summer fling' (wow I feel like I need to validate my manliness by drinking napalm after saying that) wouldn't be too bad
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

ghettoperson wrote:

When you say open minded, do you mean into DP?
I'm sure that was a joke(lmao @ it), but I meant black chicks that'll go for a white guy
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

ghettoperson wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

No offense or anything, but you don't come off as the kind of guy who's got enough game to go around stealing girls your friends are into. Or has she offered to blow you in a bathroom?
I'm not that kind of guy, that's what's funny about it. He's paranoid about it.
Lai
+186|6151

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

apparently my ex has already "fallen in love" with someone when we broke up like 2.5 weeks ago. fucking teenage girls.

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I ask her to get some coffee with me when she comes back home from uni?
Uhm,.. you could consider taking a break in general?!

If you just broke up with your GF, primarily out of practical reasons if I recall correctly, why would you even want to be dating other girls only 2.5 weeks later? The fact that your ex does, doesn't mean you have to, and if it is a way to "even the score" or something,.. trust me, it won't work.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
Nothing wrong in getting straight back out there, if he feels up for it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Lai wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If you just broke up with your GF, primarily out of practical reasons if I recall correctly, why would you even want to be dating other girls only 2.5 weeks later? The fact that your ex does, doesn't mean you have to, and if it is a way to "even the score" or something,.. trust me, it won't work.
Why? I suppose that could be his motivation, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to get back on the wagon, so to speak.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Lai wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It might not necessarily to get back at her, but maybe just to get over her.
Lai
+186|6151

_j5689_ wrote:

It might not necessarily to get back at her, but maybe just to get over her.
That's what I meant, "same same but different", won't work.

It is good to get back on the wagon, just that I would give it a little more time than 2.5 weeks.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Damnit, I wish I could initiate the convo.  I was in class today, and this cute skinny girl that was helping the teacher was sitting next to me, and I think she might've wanted me to talk to her but I just couldn't do it.  Man she was so fuckin cute too
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
9/10 people in this thread are fapping to my post. the last 10% are faggots.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

FatherTed wrote:

9/10 people in this thread are fapping to my post. the last 10% are faggots.
or married.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard