-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
I was supposed to upload one for my win earlier, so here's a plane that never made it past the drawing board.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/50801/Military/rofl%20pwn.jpg

EDIT: Please don't cheat.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-27 05:16:11)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine

seymorebutts443 wrote:

he's funnier than you will ever be.
Non offence taken, since I'm not trying to be funny.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario
Looks like some kind of Avro... it really does.

Alright, if I post an answer, void it. I'm curious, so I won't try to guess this one, I'll just look it up.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6740|Reality
pretty plane from such a fail aircraft company
boulton Paul p.100

but where is the jet engine???????

i mean who the fuck creates a 2seat 'fighter' with no forward firing guns???? Boulton_Paul_Defiant

Last edited by Stubbee (2010-04-28 06:40:52)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
pace51
Boom?
Name this... Shouldn't be to hard.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52201/mig-28_3.jpg

As a bonus, also name the famous movie it was featured in and what it was called in that movie.
baggs
+732|6201

pace51 wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52201/mig-28_3.jpg

As a bonus, also name the famous movie it was featured in and what it was called in that movie.
thats a plane.
pace51
Boom?

baggs wrote:

pace51 wrote:

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/52201/mig-28_3.jpg

thats a plane.
Its a sarcasm.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's not even a mig. It's an F5 or F6 or something that they painted with MIG colors. Also, Top Gun is worse than Baggs and his shit-wagon of friends.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6443|Amsterdam‫
F-5E 

https://www.1on1mandarin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/topgun2.jpg
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

https://www.openphoto.net/volumes/stg/20070902/openphotonet_PICT1600.jpg

F5s ftw!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
baggs
+732|6201

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's not even a mig. It's an F5 or F6 or something that they painted with MIG colors. Also, Top Gun is worse than Baggs and his shit-wagon of friends.
shit-wagon
pace51
Boom?
Yes. they took a northrop Tiger II, painted it black, and called it a mig-28. It doesn't even look like or handle like any mig other than the mig-21, and you don't need something like a tomcat to smash a mig-21. Any old phantom will do.
Longbow

pace51 wrote:

and you don't need something like a tomcat to smash a mig-21. Any old phantom will do.
not in close air combat, mig has far superior maneurability
pace51
Boom?

Longbow wrote:

pace51 wrote:

and you don't need something like a tomcat to smash a mig-21. Any old phantom will do.
not in close air combat, mig has far superior maneurability
Yeah, but if the AIM-7 doen't malfunction, smash the mig from range. If not, evade the migs, because they run out of fuel quick. Then attack them on their way home.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Also, Top Gun is worse than Baggs and his shit-wagon of friends.
Take that back you prick, or else.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

The Sheriff wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Or else what? You're going to make a retarded insulting post about what a miserable Swiss-USMC-fan-boi I am and how I'm such a naive little bastard?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

https://www.physics.hku.hk/~phys0607/images/inkjet-printer.jpg
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6297
id name her martha
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
I know this one its the Jatsu T4
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Or else what? You're going to make a retarded insulting post about what a miserable Swiss-USMC-fan-boi I am and how I'm such a naive little bastard?
Actually no, If you say Top Gun is rubbish/lame/whatever, everyone on here knows your opinion is flawed, and thus will think the opposite of what you say. So yeah, carry on sharing your opinion, and I'll join the rest of the forum in disregarding it completely.
Longbow

pace51 wrote:

Yeah, but if the AIM-7 doen't malfunction, smash the mig from range. If not, evade the migs, because they run out of fuel quick. Then attack them on their way home.
21's can operate from field airfields, so range factor isn't an issue. They can easily fly close to combat zone, land, refuel and join the fight.
ruisleipa
+149|6219|teh FIN-land

The Sheriff wrote:

Actually no, If you say Top Gun is rubbish/lame/whatever, everyone on here knows your opinion is flawed, and thus will think the opposite of what you say.
but Top Gun is some stupid 80s macho homosexual American air force love-in pile of shite.
baggs
+732|6201

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

that we already know, i'm sure we'll think of something else to insult you with.

ruisleipa wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Actually no, If you say Top Gun is rubbish/lame/whatever, everyone on here knows your opinion is flawed, and thus will think the opposite of what you say.
but Top Gun is some stupid 80s macho homosexual American air force love-in pile of shite.
it's more nostalgic than anything, it came from an era of fascination for many of the members at bf2s. it's a great film, not the greatest, but it's a great film.
rdx-fx
+955|6588

ruisleipa wrote:

It's an American NAVY homosexual-macho aviation love-in pile of shit, but, other than that, I'd agree with your assessment.

There's a reason Navy personnel have their last names sewn on the back of their pants, where the Army and Air Force are content to just have their names sewn on the front of their jacket (shirt, in civilian-speak)
[/kidding:mostly]

Why are there Marines on Navy ships?
So the Navy females (fe-whales?) have some straight guys to play with.

Last edited by rdx-fx (2010-04-30 02:08:23)

pace51
Boom?

Longbow wrote:

pace51 wrote:

21's can operate from field airfields, so range factor isn't an issue. They can easily fly close to combat zone, land, refuel and join the fight.
Yes, but they have to return early, anyways. So, wait, chase, smash.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard