lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

This doesn't really have as much to do with Islam as it does with religious fanaticism. It's more newsworthy to make it about Islam because of the fear/hate of Islam a lot of people seem to have.
Noooooooo, it has to do with ISLAMIC terrorism, ya know the religion making all the hedlines in todays world in the name of their religion, their prophet and Allah?
This is about death threats to the makers of South Park from a religious fanatic. The fact he's Islamic is hardly the point. Please don't bring in extraneous issues that has nothing to do with this.
Isolated nope. but taken as a whole along with all of the other actions threats and deaths in the name of Islam it is just another nail.

The fact that it is coming from within out borders istead of from over seas means we must now look within as well as outside our borders for actions threats and deaths in the the name of this religion.
Please do not attempt the bullshit PC angle that Islam has got nothing to do with this. This is another example that fits an on going pattern that is well known regarding Islam.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
lowing why are you racist?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lowing why are you racist?
I am not.
why are you a troll?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
"can't give a good defense so you call me a troll. yeah okay, you're definetly racist. unless you prove me otherwise. which i doubt you can. "

13/f/taiwan wrote ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once again, It is not up to me to prove a negative, you claim I am a racist, the burdon is on you to prove it. and since I have made no truely racial comments, you can not prove me a racist. Here is another little known fact .ISLAM is not a race.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
I never said Islam was a race. I was talking about your animosity towards black people. Guilty conscience? I think so. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
taste of his own medicine
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I never said Islam was a race. I was talking about your animosity towards black people. Guilty conscience? I think so. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I have animosity toward black people? Fine, Any chance you will be able to prove that? I ask since I still maintain that I can not prove a negative.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

ISLAM IS NOY A RACE.
I never said it was, what I said was that any racial element expressed, perceived or otherwise is basically null and void. Please try to keep up.
There is no racial element. IT IS NOT A RACE...try and keep up
If it wasn't what about the earlier rant about Israel and the middle east in general?
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Noooooooo, it has to do with ISLAMIC terrorism, ya know the religion making all the hedlines in todays world in the name of their religion, their prophet and Allah?
This is about death threats to the makers of South Park from a religious fanatic. The fact he's Islamic is hardly the point. Please don't bring in extraneous issues that has nothing to do with this.
Isolated nope. but taken as a whole along with all of the other actions threats and deaths in the name of Islam it is just another nail.
Same could be said for most religions.

The fact that it is coming from within out borders istead of from over seas means we must now look within as well as outside our borders for actions threats and deaths in the the name of this religion.
Please do not attempt the bullshit PC angle that Islam has got nothing to do with this. This is another example that fits an on going pattern that is well known regarding Islam.
Once again, you started this thread because you fear and hate Muslims.
mikkel
+383|6572
You guys need to shut the hell up. Lowing is truly and genuinely not racist. He's clearly a guy who knows what he does and does not approve of, and to denounce him as being racist simply because some of these dislikes happen to be embraced widely by certain minorities is pathetic in so many ways that it need not be explained. The only people bringing race into this, and claiming that it has significance, are you guys.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272
I guess making fun of religion they take to heart?
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

mikkel wrote:

You guys need to shut the hell up. Lowing is truly and genuinely not racist. He's clearly a guy who knows what he does and does not approve of, and to denounce him as being racist simply because some of these dislikes happen to be embraced widely by certain minorities is pathetic in so many ways that it need not be explained. The only people bringing race into this, and claiming that it has significance, are you guys.
Point out where I said anyone's a racist.
I said he hates Muslims.
If you bothered to read the thread you'd notice where lowing has said Muslim isn't a race, and I've never claimed otherwise.
Maybe you need to brush up on your reading skills mate.
mikkel
+383|6572

Jaekus wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I said he hates Muslims.

Jaekus wrote:

The point being is the negative labeling of entire culture and/or religion based upon the actions of a very minor extremist group is racist.

Jaekus wrote:

If you bothered to read the thread you'd notice where lowing has said Muslim isn't a race, and I've never claimed otherwise.
You're just about the most inconsistent debater to join this forum in the past year, yet you repeatedly suggest that other people are deficient in some manner. You need to learn how to crawl before you can judge people on how they walk.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5721|شمال
lowing is hardcore extremist. He has in many ways a lot in common with muslim extremists.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Last few episodes they just called the whole catholic church pedophile heaven. I don't see reactions from the vatican. Same with any jokes they make about any group, nobody gives a fuck (except for that troll ginger lol).
The guy who authored the death threats is a white American convert to Islam. I think that puts a new angle on this whole discussion.
What angle is that exactly? Who cares what nation of origin or skin color? He didn't threaten them in the name of whitey did he?
Converts are often more extreme in what ever they converted into you know ... has something to do with proving their conviction ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land

mikkel wrote:

I dunno man, as I said before lowing is a guy who tries to convince himself he's not racist by saying his mate is black, but then says that all blacks are welfare leechers. Almost every thread he starts has to do with black people or Islam. He admits to being prejudiced and a bigot. He says that muslims working in McDonalds 'look like terrorists'. I mean, all that evidence, plus his endless, pointless harping on about some global mooslim conspiracy? He can deny it all he wants but taken by his posts here he's not only an islamophobe but a racist as well. Racism is the belief that other races are inferior to you own, so when he spends ages talking about how black people are welfare leechers or some shite, or talks about how all muslims look like terrorists (which I'm guessing is due to their skin colour rather than a sign above their heads saying 'I am a dedly mooslim') then it's hard...not to draw the conclusion.

Like Beduin says, he has a lot in common with other extremists...including, ironically the muslim ones.

Poor lamb, he's obviously frightened. Maybe he just needs a nice big hug.

Anyway, back on OP it's still bloody ridiculous that they bow down to some unrepresentative nut job, partly cos it gives other nutjobs like ****** more ammunition in their moral crusades.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

But the skin color of the person doing the threat does? That deserves merit as a new angle?
Not really, but the fact he's white should take any racial element out of the picture, and once again the point is made that religious fanaticism does some strange things to people regardless of their race or their religion.
ISLAM IS NOY A RACE.

profiling for Islamic goons, is not racial profiling.
How do you profile a belief?

Muslims come in all shapes and sizes from Arabic to African to Asian to Caucasian to Latin and everything in between. Your religion is not a requirement on (most) passports or any other kind of documentation, it doesn't change the way you look and act (most of the time). There is no way to tell what religion anyone is just by how they look (some exception).

Fact is you're a profiling a racial characteristic and cultural clothing common to Muslims but not exclusive and far from inclusive of them all. Therefore you are using racial profiling.

Also answer my question.

DrunkFace wrote:

lowing wrote:

I can also say that based on how Islam is practiced in most Islamic countries, ( not by the terrorists) it is one fucked up back asswards, bullshit, intolerant, oppressive way of life that, when practiced as it is meant by muhammad, does not mesh with western society.
Which countries are these exactly?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

mikkel wrote:

I've been here for three (four?) years... this is most definitely true.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

mikkel wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I said he hates Muslims.

Jaekus wrote:

The point being is the negative labeling of entire culture and/or religion based upon the actions of a very minor extremist group is racist.

Jaekus wrote:

You're just about the most inconsistent debater to join this forum in the past year, yet you repeatedly suggest that other people are deficient in some manner. You need to learn how to crawl before you can judge people on how they walk.
Nice of you to paraphrase to take it out of context. If you read the entire paragraph you quoted you would see I've held a very consistent argument throughout this discussion. Whereas you've stepped into bat just now whilst someone's on a toilet break.
Racism =/= religious intolerance. You know what I meant.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Jaekus wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I said he hates Muslims.
Maybe you could point out then, where I have said I hated Muslims.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
lowing you constantly use the copout-excuse of "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam and the early teachings of their Prophet"...

what's the difference? I don't hate blacks, i just hate itinerant workers from the deep-south that migrated north after the emancipation movement to north-eastern cities for work.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-04-27 05:10:41)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

I dunno man, as I said before lowing is a guy who tries to convince himself he's not racist by saying his mate is black, but then says that all blacks are welfare leechers. Almost every thread he starts has to do with black people or Islam. He admits to being prejudiced and a bigot. He says that muslims working in McDonalds 'look like terrorists'. I mean, all that evidence, plus his endless, pointless harping on about some global mooslim conspiracy? He can deny it all he wants but taken by his posts here he's not only an islamophobe but a racist as well. Racism is the belief that other races are inferior to you own, so when he spends ages talking about how black people are welfare leechers or some shite, or talks about how all muslims look like terrorists (which I'm guessing is due to their skin colour rather than a sign above their heads saying 'I am a dedly mooslim') then it's hard...not to draw the conclusion.

Like Beduin says, he has a lot in common with other extremists...including, ironically the muslim ones.

Poor lamb, he's obviously frightened. Maybe he just needs a nice big hug.

Anyway, back on OP it's still bloody ridiculous that they bow down to some unrepresentative nut job, partly cos it gives other nutjobs like ****** more ammunition in their moral crusades.
Once again, I admit to being socially prejudiced and bigoted, not racially. I have never said I all "black people are moochers", I have never said I "hate all Muslims", never not once. When I have spoken about welfare, it has been all on welfare and never distinguished one race from another in that regard.

Also, although I admit a complete lack of PC, like it or not Islamic terrorists, look like Muslims ( might have something to do with the fact that the vast majority of them are Muslim )... I can't help that, and again I am sorry for noticing. This is not due to skin color, it is due to their religious garb. I can't help it if most suicide bombers choose to dress up for their trip to the after life and their 70 virgins.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Uzique wrote:

lowing you constantly use the copout-excuse of "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam and the early teachings of their Prophet"...

what's the difference? I don't hate blacks, i just hate itinerant workers from the deep-south that migrated north after the emancipation movement to north-eastern cities for work.

Because a Muslim is an individual and judged individually like the rest of us. Islam is a religion and judged accordingly,, and like it or not, Islam is the headliner fucked up religion of our day.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Because a Muslim is an individual and judged individually like the rest of us. Islam is a religion and judged accordingly,, and like it or not, Islam is the headliner fucked up religion of our day.
It's like hating a country but not its people.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

It's like hating a country but not its people.
It is said all the time in here, "I like Americans", "I hate the US's foreign policy", laws etc....they say this, and refuse to acknowledge a difference between Islam the religion and a Muslim an individual?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard