CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF

mtb0minime wrote:

That's exactly what was happening to me.

Do you even have AV installed? Uninstalling my AV (and then switching to a different one) fixed the problem.
no sire, no av
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Weird.

I mean fuck. I'm not the one getting the issue but it's still frustrating to me, not knowing what it's caused by or how to fix it.
CammRobb
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

Weird.

I mean fuck. I'm not the one getting the issue but it's still frustrating to me, not knowing what it's caused by or how to fix it.
and cause I'm a nice guy too eh
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

CammRobb wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Weird.

and cause I'm a nice guy too eh

oh god I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

oh fuck me

post of the fucking century right there

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-04-22 15:06:09)

CammRobb
Banned
Oh wait, I do have AVG
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

CammRobb wrote:

Oh wait, I do have AVG

Yoo fookin knobhead!!!!

On a more serious note,

Seriously, you're dumb.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/Doom_Company.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
Okay.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

"Right back at ya motherfucker!" never gets old
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
i't's not THAT bad...

Doom Company lel
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5968
BTW is there any version of Fraps for Directx11? I get very choppy gameplay when trying to record atm.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
What version are you on? Have you tried it with DX 9 / 10?
CammRobb
Banned
I'm away to jump on for a few rounds if y'all wanna join me
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
https://i42.tinypic.com/2uxxlcj.png

It's like back in the day when everyone played BF2.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I thought I had you on xfire, weird

As much as I enjoy this game at times (and I do), it's still just a console port and that's all it will ever be

I just hope they take the positives from this (War tapes , Good graphics , Class balance (mostly )) and learn from their recurring mistakes (AOE, Server browser/friends list, Deaths from revives) for BF3.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426
Deaths from revives isnt a mistake, they just had enough of those stat padding nubs in BF2 so they just decided to keep at least one form of padding away from the game.
CammRobb
Banned

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Deaths from revives isnt a mistake, they just had enough of those stat padding nubs in BF2 so they just decided to keep at least one form of padding away from the game.
by request from jsnipy

you knob
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

dummy ? nothing stoppes you
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426
you suck at life mr stat padders
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Was playing Atacama Desert today on the US Side and managed to shoot down a heli from the left front side of A (Just behind the UAV) which was hovering just midway between the Russian spawn and C. I was like and forgot the make a screenie

Also managed to kill a tank from the same place which was actually on their spawn. And again I like and forgot to make a screenie
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

RDMC wrote:

Was playing Atacama Desert today on the US Side and managed to shoot down a heli from the left front side of A (Just behind the UAV) which was hovering just midway between the Russian spawn and C. I was like and forgot the make a screenie

Also managed to kill a tank from the same place which was actually on their spawn. And again I like and forgot to make a screenie
Once while waiting for the Apache to spawn in the US uncap, I aimed above the fence, lined myself up with the flag markers and fired an RPG.

About 10 seconds later I got a kill.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

A lot of heli teams like to use the alternate fire. But if I'm a gunner, I prefer the zoom. Take out the other heli from all the way across the map
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

mtb0minime wrote:

A lot of heli teams like to use the alternate fire. But if I'm a gunner, I prefer the zoom. Take out the other heli from all the way across the map
Pfft... You can do that without zoom...

Where zoom comes in handy is when pounding those pesky infantry in far away positions
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
wtb even teams please thanks
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Played about a round of Hardcore. Somehow they made it worse. Oh wait this is DICE we're talking about, they can always take things to a new level.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard