FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

mtb0minime wrote:

The gun on top is perfectly fine. But the weapon for the driver is terribad.
Are you kidding?

The main weapon for the driver is a full auto 40mm GL
And if you got secondary too you can mow infantry down with the MG
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State

FloppY_ wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

The gun on top is perfectly fine. But the weapon for the driver is terribad.
Are you kidding?

The main weapon for the driver is a full auto 40mm GL
And if you got secondary too you can mow infantry down with the MG
this.
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
After the new patch the games have been more fun without having to be blasted to the moon by GL or CG every minute. Sure CG is still used a lot but you can survive it now. M60 seems to have made a lot of people go for other weapons. which is weird because its still powerful.

The new server browser is awesome too, way better than the crap we had before.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State

Zukabazuka wrote:

After the new patch the games have been more fun without having to be blasted to the moon by GL or CG every minute. Sure CG is still used a lot but you can survive it now. M60 seems to have made a lot of people go for other weapons. which is weird because its still powerful.

well it's nicer to hear other weapons, especially the MG3's sound, which is
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

Trotskygrad wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

well it's nicer to hear other weapons, especially the MG3's sound, which is
Ha, I've been running around with the MG36 and one of my clanmates was wondering how I got a silenced machine gun. The thing is quiet and the built in RDS is nice (though it's worse than the specialization one).
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
I can't believe you guys. What servers are you playing on? I don't see the slightest decrease in CG and 40 mike mike kills at all.

I really hate DICE with a passion for making 40mm standard on ARs. They should be a freaking gadget. Either ammo hub or 203.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

kha-boom.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

New patch or old? Brightness changed a bit but not much
FloppY_
­

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I can't believe you guys. What servers are you playing on? I don't see the slightest decrease in CG and 40 mike mike kills at all.

I really hate DICE with a passion for making 40mm standard on ARs. They should be a freaking gadget. Either ammo hub or 203.
god no, there are few enough dropping ammo as it is...

Meh, average...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-04-22 12:02:15)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

ebug9 wrote:

New patch or old? Brightness changed a bit but not much
Old patch.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Brasso
+1,549|6628

the MG3 is awesome rape at close range, too bad i use at least 33 bullets every time i kill an enemy
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

haffeysucks wrote:

the MG3 is awesome rape at close range, too bad i use at least 33 bullets every time i kill an enemy
If by rape gun you mean slowest of all the LMGs while requiring the most bullets to kill, then sure, it's awesome
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Microwave
_
+515|6653|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Whatever they've done to knifing it doesn't work. It now seems to take 4 attemps to kill someone compared to every time before.

More positively, after the M1911 nerf I've rekindled my love for the MP-443 pistol, it's amazing.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I'm mad I can't knife people through walls

Saw a guy hiding in the corner of a building and tried like 4 times to knife him but it wouldn't work. So I just hopped through the window and blasted him. Surprised I survived.

Speaking of pistols, I was using the M9 a bunch last night. Even put away the primary for a while and just ran around with that. It's sauce. But now I have gold for it so I'm using the 443. I've yet to get the hang of it though It's got speed, but doesn't have the power of the M9 or 1911 that I'm used to.
FloppY_
­

Microwave wrote:

Whatever they've done to knifing it doesn't work. It now seems to take 4 attemps to kill someone compared to every time before.

More positively, after the M1911 nerf I've rekindled my love for the MP-443 pistol, it's amazing.
The MP-443 Grach was allways amazing... The M1911 was as powerfull as any primary weapon though
The Revolver is pretty mean too, however it lacks the rate of fire of the grach at closer ranges...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

Microwave wrote:

indeed, the knife is now completely broken.

I've switched to the M9 and will go to the mP443 to get their golds, then I'll probably go back to the revolver. Not for the power, but for the pimp factor.

ps add me again james, it ain't working
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6412|Finland

Good job DICE...

your light speed tracer darts made choppers and vehicles pretty much useless.

Sniper rifle needs 3 shots to chest at long range due to latest nerf and auto heal.

M60 swapped to AN94 as everyones favourite rapegun.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Microwave
_
+515|6653|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
mtb - how I use the 443 is just aim in general direction of enemy and click as fast as you can, some of the bullets are bound to hit, and it's really accurate so...

floppy - I know it always was amazing hence why I said rekindled

bevo - I'll add you again now  (I tried last night) x
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
I saw someone try to stab a sniper 5 times, and failed. Before I killed the person with my M60. Something is weird with the knife now.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Thank you for making it impossible for me to spawn properly...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

CammRobb wrote:

CammRobb
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

I dont have av running. it's just fucked
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

CammRobb wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

I dont have av running. it's just fucked
Oh
CammRobb
Banned
I click to spawn, fps drops to 1, pauses for abotu 2 secs, then I spawn :S
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

That's exactly what was happening to me.

Do you even have AV installed? Uninstalling my AV (and then switching to a different one) fixed the problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard