ruisleipa
+149|6231|teh FIN-land
Sad, I thought his shit was tight y'all

https://arielsgroove.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gu.jpg

"On February 28 2010 Guru suffered a cardiac arrest and, following surgery, days later fell into a coma.  He woke from the coma but died on April 19, 2010 after a long battle with cancer."
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

RIP. may the music live on . . .
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5759|شمال
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

FUCK.

R.I.P. Gifted Unlimited Rhymes Universal.

One of my favorite artists of all time. I even met the bastard once in a hotel. He was excited that I recognized him and was very nice to me when I introduced myself.

I need to call my buddy Ryan who was with me and tell him the bad news.

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien
wtf:

'Guru very pointedly distanced himself from Premier in the letter, saying he didn't want his former musical collaborator to be able to participate in any tributes or events surrounding his death.

"I do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events, tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this," wrote Guru. "I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death. Solar has my life story and is well informed on my family situation, as well as the real reason for separating from my ex-DJ.'

anyway, moment of truth is the best rap-album of all times
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6165|Vancouver | Canada
R.I.P.

I shall be blasting Gang Starr all day.

..and Solar can kiss my ass. Manipulating prick. One Gang Starr song > Solar's career.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6481|Kakanien
btw, what was the reason for guru and premo quarreling?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6165|Vancouver | Canada
Not entirely sure...

I know EPMD were/are having problems with their DJ.

It's like a fad.

But really....I was hoping Guru and Premier would reunite for Rock the Bells or something after Guru got out of the hospital.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard