RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=134228

and no i wasnt really turned off after seeing cage or anything..'

the comment below me is very unnecessary spam

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-04-17 22:18:25)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
illExtend
+7|6147
and your gay.
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5187|Flying in my boxcar.

illExtend wrote:

and your gay.
Ouch, very ouch.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6762|Scotland

I watched it for the girl. Not the 11 year old.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5184|Sydney

illExtend wrote:

and your gay.
Whose gay is it? Not yours?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

Check out MovieBob's review on The Escapist. He seemed to like it. Not sophisticated but hits certain marks and overall is a lot of fun. In his opinion of course, I have't seen it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
I've seen it. I liked it quite alot. It surprised me in lots of ways. I didn't watch any of the trailers or anything and I just expected a stupid teen parody movie, but whilst it was that, it was also much more than that
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6276
Just in case anybody thinks this is a stupid teen parody 'comedy' movie, just watch this scene to get a good feel of what it's actually like. It's CCTV camera footage of Big Daddy attacking the mob boss's hideout.

Then go see the film.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2010-04-19 11:29:16)

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Just in case anybody thinks this is a stupid teen parody 'comedy' movie, just watch this scene to get a good feel of what it's actually like. It's CCTV camera footage of Big Daddy attacking the mob boss's hideout.

Then go see the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHwsrYlDHE
That scene was fucking epic

It was actually a good movie overall tbh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
it was a ok movie, the 11 year old girl saying profanity was lol
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6276
I have to say I find it really strange the way everybody is going on about that. People are shocked in reviews, parents are outraged, even people on forums make a deal out of it. Surely people should be more disturbed by the fact that she's chopping people up, but its never even mentioned. I mean all 11 year olds talk like that in school anyway.

Oh well. But yeah she was awesome. Stole the film completely.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6786|Great Brown North
well spidery green guy you have to remember most of the complaints are coming from the US

killing people = ok

swearing = not ok

nudity/sex = SUPER NOT OK
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
Threads merged.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

krazed wrote:

speak for your self. :p
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6673

krazed wrote:

well spidery green guy you have to remember most of the complaints are coming from the US

killing people = ok

swearing = not ok

Damn Pilgrims...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

krazed wrote:

killing people = ok

swearing = not ok

This does not apply for me. The nudity/sex wasn't bad, I didn't mind, of all the super hero movies FINALLY some one added some T&A, and the movie was rated R for FFS. I lulz at the people who brought their 10 year old kedz.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6673

loubot wrote:

krazed wrote:

killing people = ok

swearing = not ok

This does not apply for me. The nudity/sex wasn't bad, I didn't mind, of all the super hero movies FINALLY some one added some T&A, and the movie was rated R for FFS. I lulz at the people who brought their 10 year old kedz.
My 11 year old wants to see it...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

Ilocano wrote:

loubot wrote:

krazed wrote:

killing people = ok

swearing = not ok

My 11 year old wants to see it...
just sent you a PM
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6554|San Diego, CA, USA
I didn't know anything about the movie except I watched the Nicolas Cage trailer with the little girl being shot.  I didn't even see the poster going into the movie!!!

Started kinda slow (eventhough someone died 2 minutes in), but by the middle it speed up and by the end it was a full action movie.

If you can make it pass all the 'high school drama' stuff then I agree...7 out of 10.

The main character's fat friend has some good lines.  And of course the little girl is over the top...she reminded me of Natie Portman in Leon (The Professional).
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5480|Ventura, California
Yeah but this 11 year old can do back flips, has infinity stamina, never misses, can reloading in mid air, etc.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I really didn't expect the guy to get stabbed when he tried to stop the crooks, that was something fresh
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

illExtend wrote:

and your gay.
*you're
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6697|Devon, England

Harmor wrote:

I didn't know anything about the movie except I watched the Nicolas Cage trailer with the little girl being shot.  I didn't even see the poster going into the movie!!!

Started kinda slow (eventhough someone died 2 minutes in), but by the middle it speed up and by the end it was a full action movie.

If you can make it pass all the 'high school drama' stuff then I agree...7 out of 10.

The main character's fat friend has some good lines.  And of course the little girl is over the top...she reminded me of Natie Portman in Leon (The Professional).
That fat guy's in Sex Drive.

That's also a hilarious film.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

Harmor wrote:

the little girl is over the top...she reminded me of Natie Portman in Leon (The Professional).
I thoughts exactly. If the Leon the Professional was turned into a series, this would be the sequel.

Last edited by loubot (2010-04-26 07:55:16)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black
Apple sure got some product placement deal in this movie.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5480|Ventura, California

Finray wrote:

Apple sure got some product placement deal in this movie.
Oh really? I didn't notice.

Examples?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard