Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352

Chou wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I rage in hardcore because I camp in the back with a gun that has an ACOG scope and magnum ammo and I'm just going for kills to get stupid stars on shitty weapons.
So hardcore <3
I was so hardcore too! Now I got all the stars, no need for HC anymore.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

JadedDope wrote:

nubs that can't aim and played COD with Stopping Power ONLY...
Wait what.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

Why can't people simply not play it? When I first started playing, I was put into a HC server a few times randomly and only joined one on purpose once because a friend wanted me to find one to play on but other than that I just play regular. It's much more fun =]

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2010-04-18 01:41:52)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

Phrozenbot wrote:

Why can't people simply not play it? When I first started playing, I was put into a HC server a few times randomly and only joined one on purpose once because a friend wanted me to find one to play on but other than that I just play regular. It's much more fun =]
Like half of the servers are HC now
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352

DUnlimited wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Without an option to filter them
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

DUnlimited wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

O I didn't notice
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

11 Bravo wrote:

hardcore is awesome

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard