Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

HellHead wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hello EU Brethren. Your anscestors made me possible. I will be coming to visit you all one day. kisses.
No, that one night stand truckdriver humping your mum made you possible...

Other than that : Welcome !
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
My dad was born in Scotland. Does that mean I can post in this thread?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

KuSTaV wrote:

Ausish or Scotstralian?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast

M.O.A.B wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Ausish or Scotstralian?
In that case, you'd have to include some form of New Zealand too.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

New Zealish, or New Scotland. Yikes.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
hahaha
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

BC2 is stupid, even though I was revived every time I got shot during my last round today, I ended up with 11 deaths. This game needs to learn that being revived is not actually dead.

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2010-03-15 15:16:25)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
It is aimed at the Kids Mike.

If they didn't count, then the kids would be not getting the kills count and complaining. But it does suck, cause I went one round without officially dying but yet my K/D was lower.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

yea, it sucks. but oh well.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany
You know what really sucks ?

My aiming.

Thanks you, that is all.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

All this talk of dead bodies.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Ive been on with various peeps. Sorry but I cannot get my in game VOIP to work so I cant say anything.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

JahManRed wrote:

Ive been on with various peeps. Sorry but I cannot get my in game VOIP to work so I cant say anything.
You got a mike though man? Come join BEER and you can use our TeamSpeak server!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

guys, I just bought a new PC on saturday, I'll be ready for some BC2 action soon. Where do you people usually play on ?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
SWEET!!!!

Schuss if you just add us all to your friends list in game, then you can easily join us. Also check Superfly's topic on the Teamspeak details.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany
Awesome !
No we can strip Chris of his noob status and directly transfer it to Schussi !
This will be fun !
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
nah Chris will always be a noob at BC2 unless he stops moaning!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

thanks for a great fight night last night, guys, I had tons of fun, even considering it was my fiest time playing BC2, and I was getting blasted by Carl Gustavs and tubes all the time. ^^
But I earned my precious paddles, so I'll be out reviving the hell out of you in the near future.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
yay, finally someone else is with me on the noob side! have fun getting a 0.0000001 k/d rate, schuss.
but the moaning wont stop, tim! tried the game a few nights back. it lasted around 5 minutes till i closed it!
unplayable as a single player!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

just put in the time and you'll get your k/d up no problem.  remember that most of us played the beta too so we've been playing for a quite a while.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

danCer wrote:

yay, finally someone else is with me on the noob side! have fun getting a 0.0000001 k/d rate, schuss.
but the moaning wont stop, tim! tried the game a few nights back. it lasted around 5 minutes till i closed it!

superfly_cox wrote:

just put in the time and you'll get your k/d up no problem.  remember that most of us played the beta too so we've been playing for a quite a while.
Listen to Soup here as it is totally true. I had been playing Modern Warfare for about 2 months straight, then played BC2 beta for about 2/3weeks straight which meant I was already pretty sharp with the fps style and knew what to expect from BC2.

For sure the NoobTube and Carl Gustav are a pain in the ass, but you just need to set out with tactics to avoid these. Like getting to higher ground than the enemy, don't stand with your front or back to a wall cause one shot to the wall will kill you too, or just find a nice little camping spot just to get your K/D up.
l41e
+677|6618

I might be getting BC2 today. Not sure.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Get It!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

theDude5B wrote:

danCer wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Listen to Soup here as it is totally true. I had been playing Modern Warfare for about 2 months straight, then played BC2 beta for about 2/3weeks straight which meant I was already pretty sharp with the fps style and knew what to expect from BC2.

For sure the NoobTube and Carl Gustav are a pain in the ass, but you just need to set out with tactics to avoid these. Like getting to higher ground than the enemy, don't stand with your front or back to a wall cause one shot to the wall will kill you too, or just find a nice little camping spot just to get your K/D up.
Or,just noobtube them back...tank camp or what ever just stop whining ffs...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Medic whore with a Shot gun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard