DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6472|cuntshitlake

The Tuss - Rushup Edge
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6156|Texas
updated. really enjoyed broken bells, gonna check them out some more. made it through about half of karnivool . i don't listen to a lot of hip hop but i did like k-os
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6635|UK
Suggestion for these sorts of thread: One album per week.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6116|Birmingham, UK
the way this ones gone it would have to be one per month
Brasso
+1,549|6639

tkoi wrote:

updated. really enjoyed broken bells, gonna check them out some more. made it through about half of karnivool . i don't listen to a lot of hip hop but i did like k-os
haha i thought someone might.  nice and simple.  they only have one album though so good luck finding more
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6281

liquidat0r wrote:

Suggestion for these sorts of thread: One album per week.
Also, have a complete list of albums before the month, not in the middle of it.
I think it would be better to have four or five albums a week. That way more members get to contribute, and it's not too much either.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6116|Birmingham, UK
Yeah the January one was the best oen by far, because we had about 2 weeks notice. Anywho what did anyone think of Stone Sour?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6281
Broken bells are fantastic.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Broken bells are fantastic.
yay
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Broken Bells really isn't James Mercers best work. It's good, but it's not truly fantastic, like most of Mercers work. I'll be happy when the new Shins album pops out next year, Broken Bells was a nice experiment, but certainly nothing close to the genius of songs like New Slang and Kissing The Lipless.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Zimmer wrote:

Broken Bells really isn't James Mercers best work. It's good, but it's not truly fantastic, like most of Mercers work. I'll be happy when the new Shins album pops out next year, Broken Bells was a nice experiment, but certainly nothing close to the genius of songs like New Slang and Kissing The Lipless.
my econ teacher is danger mouse's best friend

that's actually why i gave that album a listen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard