FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6563|so randum

Harmor wrote:

You know probably most pot users are poor to lower-middle class...so if you legalize it how else are you going to tax them?

Lotteries and scratch'em tickets can only extract so much...

--

As for the gateway issue.  I'm not sure it would matter if you could buy pot next to the milk at Wal-mart vs. the dealer in your local Olive Garden.  I could be wrong though, I would just need more proof.
I dont see people drinking a bottle of wine a night becoming meth-heads.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States
harmor, plz say that to my uncle who has more money than you ever will (im assuming you dont have $25 million+ and arent going to win the lottery anytime soon) and smokes weed almost everyday. along with his best toking buddy neighbor who is an orthodontist.

also say that to my cousin who graduated law school last year.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5301|Cleveland, Ohio

androoz wrote:

harmor, plz say that to my uncle who has more money than you ever will (im assuming you dont have $25 million+ and arent going to win the lottery anytime soon) and smokes weed almost everyday. along with his best toking buddy neighbor who is an orthodontist.

the unibomber was a math genius.  wats yur point?
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

my point was against this "probably most pot users are poor to lower-middle class"

thx
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6563|so randum

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

he doesn't have a point, he's trolling.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

FatherTed wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

he doesn't have a point, he's trolling.
see http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p3099621
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

my point was against this "probably most pot users are poor to lower-middle class"

thx
well since those are the largest classes i would say that statement is correct and you are wrong.
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thx
well since those are the largest classes i would say that statement is correct and you are wrong.
so most pot smokers are poor?
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

thx
poor or lower-middle class.  largest groups so i would safely assume that.
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

same thing for alcohol prolly.

ok so since poor or lower-middle class are the largest groups its safe to assume that milk is more so drank by them.

see where im going with this? none of it fking matters

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-10 19:58:59)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6709
I always wondered like in places like Amsterdam if people (everyone) was high all the time lol then talked to Menzo and he said no
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

blademaster wrote:

I always wondered like in places like Amsterdam if people (everyone) was high all the time lol then talked to Menzo and he said no
unfortunately a lot of fking idiots think that if it gets legalized in america everyone is going to be stoned.

pretty sure several people actually said something along the lines of this several pages back/in different discussions on this forum.

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-10 20:02:46)

11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

ok so since poor or lower-middle class are the largest groups its safe to assume that milk is more so drank by them.

except the poor have to go to extremes sometimes to get these drugs.  the rich just need to borrow daddies money.
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

except the poor have to go to extremes sometimes to get these drugs.  the rich just need to borrow daddies money.
ok do you realize the 'poor' are going to 'extremes' 'sometimes' to get these drugs as we speak anyway? and are actually creating business for true criminals?

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-10 20:04:21)

11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

ok do you realize the 'poor' are going to 'extremes' 'sometimes' to get these drugs as we speak anyway? and are actually creating business for true criminals?
did crime stop after prohibition was revoked?
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

after alcohol prohibition? actually yes it did.

the government realized how retarded and useless it was keeping it illegal.

my bad, no crime did not stop. it declined. crime will never fking stop, point?

Last edited by androoz (2010-04-10 20:07:45)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6709

androoz wrote:

blademaster wrote:

unfortunately a lot of fking idiots think that if it gets legalized in america everyone is going to be stoned.

pretty sure several people actually said something along the lines of this several pages back/in different discussions on this forum.
hahahah so untrue yeha I was just kidding but I liked making that assumption hahaha
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

blademaster wrote:

androoz wrote:

blademaster wrote:

hahahah so untrue yeha I was just kidding but I liked making that assumption hahaha
no i wasnt calling you an idiot.

i was just saying theres people that think everyone would be stoned if it was legalized in america lol.
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

no...it just shifted.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6709

androoz wrote:

blademaster wrote:

androoz wrote:

no i wasnt calling you an idiot.

i was just saying theres people that think everyone would be stoned if it was legalized in america lol.
I know no worries

Last edited by blademaster (2010-04-10 20:10:28)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6843|Great Brown North
a lot of fucking idiots would go around stoned all the time

just like a lot of fucking idiots go around drunk all the time

at least drunks dont stink like burning garbage bags   
androoz
Banned
+137|5276|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no...it just shifted.
yes i realize that. ok thats not really a good point for not wanting marijuana legalized. (dont really know if you are pro or anti actually lol, assuming anti)

@krazed drunks are much more of a ruckus in general than stoned people. im fine with both though.
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

no...it just shifted.
yes i realize that. ok thats not really a good point for not wanting marijuana legalized. (dont really know if you are pro or anti actually lol, assuming anti)

@krazed drunks are much more of a ruckus in general than stoned people. im fine with both though.
idc if its legal or not.  but crime will always find crime.  solve one issue and another one pops up.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6612|San Diego, CA, USA
So after pot is legalized and taxed, which drug should we try to legalize next?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6770|67.222.138.85
Killer reasoning Harmor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard