ShellShock.PwN
+31|6757|Barrie Ontario
83. When very angry in a plane and Decide to go Kamikazi on a tank by chrashing into it........the tank ALWAYS wins

Last edited by ShellShock.PwN (2005-10-13 18:24:58)

Scratchy
+0|6745|Adelaide
LMFAO, what a great list

66. You're a medic.  You've run 200 metres, you wonder if running with your knife makes you go faster (think Counterstrike). You spot some enemies real close.  You get out your nice medic unlock, you press 3 again - yep its definitely out.  Jam your finger on the mouse. Bang <pause> bang <pause> DEAD!! 
Guess what? You changed your automatic into a pathetic single-shot hunk of metal.
McGruff
+0|6747

Scratchy wrote:

LMFAO, what a great list

66. You're a medic.  You've run 200 metres, you wonder if running with your knife makes you go faster (think Counterstrike). You spot some enemies real close.  You get out your nice medic unlock, you press 3 again - yep its definitely out.  Jam your finger on the mouse. Bang <pause> bang <pause> DEAD!! 
Guess what? You changed your automatic into a pathetic single-shot hunk of metal.
AHAHA that happens to me all the time, but not with the medic gun, the Spec Ops one.
jongje
+0|6756
Never ever agreed more with you on #62!

when playing with the clan, everyone assigned to the fixed wing spawns by the helo and vice versa...
lol!
MattCicioni
+1|6798|Arizona

Scratchy wrote:

LMFAO, what a great list

Man that's true.
MattCicioni
+1|6798|Arizona
67.  When you trying to obtain a certain award that requires 50 Team Points.  The round will end when you have 48.

https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/awards.jpg
Zultar27
+0|6781
11.when a gunner in a helo, chances are u got the worst pilot u can think of

that would be the most accurate for me... makes me angry.

along with everything said about the sniper rifle.
MattCicioni
+1|6798|Arizona
68.  When capturing a flag, you throw a gernade near the flag/over the wall, after it detinates you run to capture.  A teammates gernade will then kill you.

https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/awards.jpg
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6739|New York
84. You take out your c4, throw it on a tank, right click as the tank turns to shoot at you, it turns to the switch but turns back to your remaining c4 because you're lagging, you hold down the left click button, all your c4 pops out and out comes the switch and BOOM, you die, with all your teammates around you.
GNOMESWINEVERYTIME
+1|6739|Small pond in the garden
Oh my poor belly and watery eyes,I have got to say that Apocalypse416 you are a genius for finding this and posting it on this site.Well done guys for adding to it unlike the other site.
Remember without him making us aware of the genuis of somebody else we would not have laughed so much
SO THANK YOU Apocalypse416 once again and please behave the moaning minnie who went on about one of his clan doing it 4 days earlier.
Just jealous somebody posted here and you couldnt take the glory.

Got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time..

Top forum and top site.Keep it up guys

Last edited by GNOMESWINEVERYTIME (2005-10-14 17:03:25)

KyanWan
+0|6740

Zultar27 wrote:

11.when a gunner in a helo, chances are u got the worst pilot u can think of

that would be the most accurate for me... makes me angry.

along with everything said about the sniper rifle.
The ultimate is when they take off ...

and proceed to land upside down on the rotors and BOOM!  Wow!  WOOHOO!  A WHOLE 5 SECONDS OF FLIGHT *SMACK!*

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

83. When very angry in a plane and Decide to go Kamikazi on a tank by chrashing into it........the tank ALWAYS wins
Same goes when you're out of rockets and decide to fly into the chineese chopper loaded with 6 guys - you lose   always.  Just hope you take the health down to 50% with your vulcan 30mm

Last edited by KyanWan (2005-10-14 18:15:41)

Incontrovertible
+1|6742|Brisbane, Australia
85. When a tank is in a close in area (like a city map or Flag Yard) you will run out as Spec Ops, place your C4, run out of the blast radius and press the button. Unfortunately at least one other person had the same idea, and decided that your 2 C4 weren't enough, or were improperly positioned... So you TK them (accidently) and they punish...

Last edited by Incontrovertible (2005-10-15 03:02:25)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6739|New York
lol, #85 is totally true,  #86. When all people are waiting to get into a black hawk, and only 6 out of a billion get in, so one will likely blow someones head off to get it.. that persons head is your's....
wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
When fleeing from an enemy, you will be shot to death, inches away from your cover.

This is so true as ive had it happen to me about 100x's plus it really gets on your nerves
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Brutal_Medic
+-1|6740
87. After a time of total ownage by the aviators and helicopters you decide to take them out with the AA (Hangar), you see a target, you look on the air-plane, "Boom Boom" you fire of eight missiels, then u see the air-plane going up, wips right infront of the airplane a full loaded black hawk team m8s, boom 6 team kills! Kicked from server.
lockedon
+1|6743
lol thats very tru i hate when that happens!
<eN>Madcat
+2|6810
funny, but could be worded better
Hunter2k8
+0|6735
55. Enemy Artillery will always hit you when you`re in range of fire, it will always kill you, even if you`re in a chopper or a tank!!

56. let him take awhole G3 Magzin he`ll turn around killing you with ONE (Fu*****) Pistol shot !!!!!!

57. EA should give us now the retail version of the game and we`ll give them this fu***ng Beta-Version back !!!
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6779|Canberra, Australia
88. If you plant a claymore, and a teammate is running by, he will stop, look down at the claymore.. Pause for about 5 seconds, then run right over. You're then punished 0.0003 seconds later.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
89. In the BF2 U.S. army it is a long standing custom for engineers to blow the head off a gunner so they can get in and "make sure the gun is working right".

90. Holding a bag next to someones face will heal a gunshot wound to the head.

91. Proven BF2 fact:  It takes fewer bullets from a Carbine to kill you than from a PKM. 

92. Support troops are actually genetically enhanced supermen able to carry a knife, pistol, PKM, infinite ammo bags and at least 8 clips for all of them and still outrun an APC going up a hill. 

93. You can fix a burning engine by rubbing a wheel with a magical rusty cresent wrench.

94. Burnt artillery suddenly becomes new, shiny and fully operational by rubbing it with the same magical wrench.

95. C4 is explosive but mysteriously manages to stay intact even while inside a fired up jet engine.

96. Apparantly the U.S.M.C. is racist, leaving all the dirty jobs such as Assualt, Support and Anti-Tank to poor black folk while all the choice and clean jobs, Sniper, Spec-Ops, Medic are done by the evil whities.

97. The Engineer hates everyone.

98. Commanders have access to high tech satallite and UAV software, plus radio equipment for arty and supply drops, in the back of MEC van down by the river.

99. I can't figure out how to use the UAV because I can't find the door into the UAV trailor.

100.  Birds in Asia are bullet-proof.
88mm
+8|6776
101. Whitin 34 seconds of a newly elected Commander, player .-=(noob-clan)=-.Whiner starts a mutiny vote.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

cmdwedge wrote:

88. If you plant a claymore, and a teammate is running by, he will stop, look down at the claymore.. Pause for about 5 seconds, then run right over. You're then punished 0.0003 seconds later.
:LOL: I've done that! Only the once, mind...
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6779|Canberra, Australia

Cougar wrote:

89. In the BF2 U.S. army it is a long standing custom for engineers to blow the head off a gunner so they can get in and "make sure the gun is working right".

90. Holding a bag next to someones face will heal a gunshot wound to the head.

91. Proven BF2 fact:  It takes fewer bullets from a Carbine to kill you than from a PKM. 

92. Support troops are actually genetically enhanced supermen able to carry a knife, pistol, PKM, infinite ammo bags and at least 8 clips for all of them and still outrun an APC going up a hill. 

93. You can fix a burning engine by rubbing a wheel with a magical rusty cresent wrench.

94. Burnt artillery suddenly becomes new, shiny and fully operational by rubbing it with the same magical wrench.

95. C4 is explosive but mysteriously manages to stay intact even while inside a fired up jet engine.

96. Apparantly the U.S.M.C. is racist, leaving all the dirty jobs such as Assualt, Support and Anti-Tank to poor black folk while all the choice and clean jobs, Sniper, Spec-Ops, Medic are done by the evil whities.

97. The Engineer hates everyone.

98. Commanders have access to high tech satallite and UAV software, plus radio equipment for arty and supply drops, in the back of MEC van down by the river.

99. I can't figure out how to use the UAV because I can't find the door into the UAV trailor.

100.  Birds in Asia are bullet-proof.
Easily the best additions to the list so far. Bravo.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6815
102. All anti-aral weaponary is useless, your pistol as a better chance of bringing them down.

103. You may be dead but the 15 medics around you wont help

104. Artillery strikes are only useful for killing your own team

105. If the tanks don't get you, your teamember with the C4 will

106. Blackhawks don't have doors

107. There is no such thing as stalling in a jet

108. Boats always get destoryed before you can get out on the beach

109. Spawn campers tend to have unlimited ammo.

110. Apprently bambo doesn't bend

111. Falling off a dam won't kill you but jumping 2 meters off a ladder will

112. Anti Air missiles are accurate on tanks

113. People will lie down in front of your aircraft to slow it down

114. Punishing solves everything

115. Apprently you can't see past 220 when your in the city

116. Boats can drive on land

117. The laws of gravity only appliy to TKers

118. The pistol is always mighter than the machine gun

119. Machine guns fire around your enemies

120. RPGs work better on troops
SrA_Shady