{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6612|Florida
They need to add a feature for the Grenade launcher attachments on the assault rifles, and it is as follows -

People shouldnt be allowed to use the grenade launcher unless the target is an x amount of distance away.  If the enemy is running toward you, with his grenade launcher out, he shouldnt be allowed to fire it when he meets you point blank.  They should only be allowed to fire it if the target is lets say......100 feet away.  That way, if he hits me with a nade...it MIGHT have actually taken some skill to adjust the arch level and calculate distance

This would be alot better than me running into him in an ally and he shoots a grenade in my chest and kills us both.  Effing jerkoff, i get more pissed about that than almost anything else in the game.....well, except when im point blank and behind someone, and i put about 15 rounds from my G3 in the back of their head/neck/back and they turn around and kill me, while taking the time to go prone with their pkm....and when i say point blank....i mean my gun barrel about a foot from his head.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6774|Norcal, usa
i guess if that floats your boat
it definitely sinks mine
and im not even one of those guys who runs around with gl the whole day
Souljah
+42|6702
so what you're saying is they didnt nerf it enough? i mean ya it sucks getting gled up close but if hes at a distance all that means is you have to kill him faster. if hes close to you i usually sprint towards him and majority of the time they miss me with their gl and i kill them while they try to reload or switch to their gun. its really not all that hard.

on a side note, ever since the last patch came out, i dont see as much assault players now. only support lol
deject
Got His War On
+37|6808|Golden, CO
you do realized the GL now has a timed fuse right?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6612|Florida
yeah i know it has a timed fuse now, it doesnt explode right away.  And yeah, i see more support people than anything anymore.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6667|USA
so why did u make this post if u were already aware that the nade doesnt explode right away, it makes it much harder....
First Sarge F.=US=
+5|6611|Charlotte N.C.

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

They need to add a feature for the Grenade launcher attachments on the assault rifles, and it is as follows -

People shouldnt be allowed to use the grenade launcher unless the target is an x amount of distance away.  If the enemy is running toward you, with his grenade launcher out, he shouldnt be allowed to fire it when he meets you point blank.  They should only be allowed to fire it if the target is lets say......100 feet away.  That way, if he hits me with a nade...it MIGHT have actually taken some skill to adjust the arch level and calculate distance

This would be alot better than me running into him in an ally and he shoots a grenade in my chest and kills us both.  Effing jerkoff, i get more pissed about that than almost anything else in the game.....well, except when im point blank and behind someone, and i put about 15 rounds from my G3 in the back of their head/neck/back and they turn around and kill me, while taking the time to go prone with their pkm....and when i say point blank....i mean my gun barrel about a foot from his head.
Yeh if that wanted to make it realistic you would not be able to shoot from a think 60feet
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6612|Florida
i posted it naughty because i still get blasted in the face point blank with them.  even tho they dont explode at first impact like they used to.  Since it doesnt have the distance it needs to explode on impact, if it doesnt explode in my face, it bounces off the ground, hits the side of the building then explodes.  Not much difference than it blowing up as it bounces off my fore head.  Still aggrivating either way.  And of course when i go to shoot one at a truck it bounces off the hood and flies down the street, only to explode 50 feet away from where i needed it lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

what do you want next? no guns because they kill you too much?

Stop whining and getting everything nerfed ffs. Just deal with it.
Capt. Foley
+155|6622|Allentown, PA, USA
yea seriously
all u guys do is bitch on forums constanly
if u spent that time trying 2 get better at the game then mabey we wouldnt have 2 hear 2 whine
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6841|Orlando, FL - Age 43
OMFG you are STILL whining about the GL. Maybe everybody should stand still for you...oe better better yet, play single player on easy.
Souljah
+42|6702

Darth_Fleder wrote:

OMFG you are STILL whining about the GL. Maybe everybody should stand still for you...oe better better yet, play single player on easy.
lmao if only single player was ranked lol
Capt. Foley
+155|6622|Allentown, PA, USA
if single player was ranked and it wasnt boring as hell we would have people with over 1 million points
Zaitik
+3|6610
well why you wuld rush next to him?

Last edited by Zaitik (2006-04-26 13:25:35)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6681
The poster must run into me alot. I still use the GL and am highly effective at it.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6854
this is a terrible idea. it makes the game both less realistic and less fun.

you can fire a real grenade launcher at any range. whether the granade detonates is a matter of the fuze. if the monkeys making design decisions at ea/dice stopped flinging poo at each other long enough to actually improve the game instead of knee-jerk nerfing anything the average idiot complains about, they would have made the grenade itself cause damage. being pegged in the face by a 40mm chunk of steel would knock you the fuck out, even if it didn't blow up.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6616|MANCHESTERRR
Errrm no

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard